Total Drama Island Sorry to everyone about my Gwcans

sexybaby9087 posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 11:14PM
hi about my Gwcans i only wanted to do that for fun until you guys (some of you) were making meen comments about my Gwcans and most of those comments were very hurtful and harsh.so for all the guys who made meen comments on my Gwcans once again i am sorry to everyone:( if u were one of the people who did those meen comments write if u frgive
 hi about my Gwcans i only wanted to do that for fun until anda guys (some of you) were making meen com

Total Drama Island 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu TDIlover226 said…
I'm sorry I was being mean to you. It's just that I'm a D+C Superfan, and I was saying what I thought. I just really never liked anyone who thought that Duncan and Gwen should be together, and I automaticly hated them, I just really want Duncan and Courtney to go on.
hampir setahun yang lalu GWENxTRENT said…
worried
I FORGOT IF I SAID THAT...BUT IF I DID, I SORRY!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Duncan_Courtney said…
I'm with TDIlover226, I'm a hardcore DxC lover and I REALLY hate it when people put Gwen and Duncan together... I over react, as I siad before I'M SUPER SORRY!
hampir setahun yang lalu sexybaby9087 said…
big smile
thanks u guys
hampir setahun yang lalu TDIfangirl said…
smile
I'm glad that this entire thing is settled. Yes, I've paired Duncan with someone else, but that doesn't mean I hate Coutrney or DuncanxCourtney. I want all my friends to get along with each other and I don't like it when you guys shoot mean comments at eah other. Overall, I'm glad we're at peace again.
hampir setahun yang lalu sexybaby9087 said…
big smile
i am happy again