Total Drama Island Nothing to do with TDI Forum!-Zura

TDIlover226 posted on Nov 27, 2009 at 02:44AM
Post anything here as long as it doesn't have anything to do with TDI!-Zura

If you post anything that HAS to do with TDI, THERE SHALL BE SERIOUS CONCIQUENCES! XD-Zura

Total Drama Island 25 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu TDIlover226 said…

Look at Uzura!-Zura
She's playin her drums!-Zura
 Look at Uzura!-Zura She's playin her drums!-Zura
hampir setahun yang lalu -owo- said…
heart
OMG!!! I READ THE NEW CHAPTER OF OURAN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!! X3!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Courtney370 said…
hmmm
What's ouran high school?
hampir setahun yang lalu TdiFan4Everz said…
laugh
Omigosh Augustina Where Did You Read It?
hampir setahun yang lalu vamp_grl_123 said…
im going to read it now since the anime stoped and there's no talk bout a season 2. TT~TT BTW IM BACK!!!!!!!!!! (for now)
big smile
Hey TDIlover226! Thank You For Telling Me What Ouran High School Is.
big smile
You're Welcome ^^-Zura
hmmm
Hey You Guys! Do U Think lolly4me2 Is Coming Back 2 Fanpop?
hampir setahun yang lalu gwenfan3445 said…
Asked her on DA,she said No,not 4 awhile
angelic
We All Really Miss Her.
hampir setahun yang lalu Duncan-superfan said…
crying
S-Sofie..........*sigh*
crying
I miss her so...-Zura
D.S, Did you see Sofie's DeviantART page? She talks about you there...-Zura
I miss her so much! I can't beileve I can't talk to her anymore...-Zura
 I miss her so...-Zura D.S, Did anda see Sofie's DeviantART page? She talks about anda there...-Zura I
She talks about me?

crying
Not in a...bad way...exactly...-Zura
But she really beats down Sumer there, seriously...-Zura
In her journal Entires-Zura
Wanna link? -Zura
Ummm no thanks Parental Control blocks DeviantART...But I would really wanna see it! But I can't....*aggervated sigh* dumb Parental crap...

Oh and what do you mean by "exactly" like....Is some of the stuff she says....bad?
crying
Want me to copy and paste?-Zura
These are the exact words from her latest deviantART Journal entry-Zura

-----------------------------------------­--
I have just decided that I need a long break from Fanpop. It was my favorite website of ALL TIME, but.. there's just too many problems. You were right, Kieran. Duncan-superfan is a bad person. She announced she liked DuncanXSumer more than my couple, AND that she liked Sumer more than ME. My best friend there. I felt terrible; toppled with the fact I'm very badly treated there nowadays since Sumer came along. I posted an answer, and it went like this:

Lolly4me2 is leaving this spot for a long, long, time. I'm glad you won't miss me.

It makes me so happy that I have been here SO LONG, and I still get no appreciation. SUMER, however, has been here for HALF THE TIME I've been on the TDI spot; nonetheless FANPOP. Now, she's Miss Popularity just because she makes everyone pictures, and I'm treated like crap. No one likes my couple, no one likes me. I tried to help everyone with their problems. I did. And what do I get? Nothing. But then there's Sumer... everybody loves her. Everyone loves her articles, even though I have 25 TIMES BETTER GRAMMAR. I even found out that Duncan-superfan, my BEST FRIEND here, likes SUMERJOY11 and her couple more than me/mine.

In conclusion; you won't see me for a while. Since you all hate me, you won't mind this division between us, correct? I thought so. Now I'll just be on deviantART.

Goodbye, and get lost.

...I feel just TERRIBLE...

-----------------------------------------­---­-

I feel bad for Sofie...and you...and I feel a bit bad for Sumer...-Zura
Man, No wonder I took a vacation from this place T.T-Zura
crying
*gasp* Kieran told her I was a BAD person!?!?! Well Im not THAT surprized cuz he IS a butt face JERK! *sigh* I just still can't believe just cuz I like the couple SxD that she thinks I dislike her and her couple....Im just so AGH!! *tears come out*
crying
I think Kieran is a nice person for the most part..-Zura
But...Even though Sofie was my best friend EVER, I still think that she just got a little too carried away-Zura
Everyone loved her....but she still left....and made everyone sad..-Zura

She's really popular, alot more popular than me even though she came later than me.-Zura
When I left...No one cared what so ever, but when she left, a big fuss...-Zura
She made me feel left out, which is a very hard thing to do...so I can't see why she feels left out, if she has so many friends who loved her so dearly..-Zura
 I think Kieran is a nice person for the most part..-Zura But...Even though Sofie was my best friend
crying
Well.....Ok so Kieran Im'd me and he was all pissed at Sofie,calling her a "bitch ass whore" and I got angry with him and I was defending Sofie..so he thinks Im a bad person.....anyway the last time we chatted on IM he was like "oh your on..." and I said "Hi...." and he went "nope..." I apologised 3 times and he was STILL being cold to me....*sniff* I really wanna tell Sofie that I love her (as a friend) and Kieran was calling her mean things and I was defending her...but she just won't believe me...! Oh and she overreacted...big time.....*sigh*

But my biggest fear is that...IF she comes back....she won't wanna be my friend anymore...*sniff*
crying
I can't understand why someone as mentally meture and smart as Sofie would just leave like that...-Zura
She left so many of us...-Zura
Why?-Zura..
 I can't understand why someone as mentally meture and smart as Sofie would just leave like that...-Zu
sad
I know...DX
DAMN-Zura
I have way too many sad pictures...-Zura
heart
Okay, let's go to our happy places! -Zura
LOOK AT MY CHEWY!-Zura
EBRACE THE CUTENESS OF MY DOG!-Zura
 Okay, let's go to our happy places! -Zura LOOK AT MY CHEWY!-Zura EBRACE THE CUTENESS OF MY DOG!-Zur
heart
Awwwww!! Chewy is too cute!!!
laugh
Okay, let's get back to RANDOMNESS -Zura

"Uzura (うずら, Uzura) is a toddler-like doll created by Karon (Mytho and Fakir's adoptive father) from Edel's ashes. She plays a drum and semi-inadvertently helps Ahiru. However, her tendency to help turn Ahiru back into a girl with a splash of water often create awkward moments for both Ahiru and Fakir. Uzura often adds the extension 'zura' to the end of her sentences. She is very curious, and is fixated throughout the series on figuring out what love is".

Random Wiki Article on Uzura 8D -Zura
 Okay, let's get back to RANDOMNESS -Zura "[b]Uzura[/b] (うずら, Uzura) is a toddler-like doll c