Total Drama Island sertai total drama Again and Again!

BridgexJordan posted on Jun 30, 2010 at 01:52AM
1: I couldn't do this as a qustin so i'm doing this on as of forum

2: I will starts this after Total Dramam crazy is finshed

3: This is about lots of teens come to a tv show set and they do lots and lots of challanges.

4: there will be no teams

5: 1 billon ppls can join

6: You can come in in the middle of the season.

7: once no one is on the show but 1 person they will win and get a prop!

8: what you need:

Name:
Bio:
Persoality:
Crush:
Room you will like to be in: (room #s are Room 108, Room 189, Room 056, Room 208, or Room 2)
Person you hate:
Person you want to be friends with:
things you want to say on the show:
Adishtion:
Pic:

Total Drama Island 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu BridgexJordan said…
Name: Jordan
Bio: has a bratty sister
Persoality: nice, sweat, mean at some points.
Crush:Bridgette
Room you will like to be in: Room 2
Person you hate: Eva
Person you want to be friends with: Ezekiel
things you want to say on the show: "what th..........."
Adishtion: Me: hey i'm Jordan! I want to be on total drama agin and agin cause i want to win stuff
Pic:
 Name: Jordan Bio: has a bratty sister Persoality: nice, sweat, mean at some points. Crush:Bridgett
hampir setahun yang lalu TDIlover4ever said…
big smile
Name: Fay
Bio: Nice, Friendly, Strong, Caring, Helpful, and Bubbly
Personality: *read bio*
Crush: DJ
Room You Would Want: Umm...doesn't matter!
Person I Hate: ..Can I pick Justin 2394 times?!
Person I wanna be frendz with: IZZAY!!!! :D
Thing I Wanna Say: "Hi guys! Hi hi hi hi hi hi hiiiiii!"
Audition: Fay: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! *waves* I'm Fay, I wanna be on your show because....umm....why'd I wanna be on this again? *camera runs out of battery, then stops recording*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Name: Fay Bio: Nice, Friendly, Strong, Caring, Helpful, and Bubbly Personality: *read bio* Crush:
hampir setahun yang lalu zanesaaomgfan said…
Name: Charlie/Gabby(Call me whateva)
Bio: She was born on a bus, people stared, she leraned how to be mean like her mom. They also fought and one day, mom died, left a will, she got 1,000 dollars. Wants to win more.
Personality: Acts like Courtney.(Bossy, mean at times, hates most people, you know!)
Room: 108
Person I hate: Most people
Friend: Courtney, Duncan
Things on show:
-You guys should pack, the winner has ARRIVED!
-Drink till you wink-Sprinkle. TINKLE!
Audition: ELLO THERE! THIS IS CHARLIE! I LIKE WAFFLES! I LIEK PANCAKES! I LEIK FRENCH TOAST! SO YOU LOOSER GET ME ON THIS SHOW! *video end*
Pic: I'll post me.

Thats mostly Gabby's. Read minez.(Well born January 1st/[December 31st])
 Name: Charlie/Gabby(Call me whateva) Bio: She was born on a bus, people stared, she leraned how to
hampir setahun yang lalu hot-mess13 said…
Name:Avan
Bio:is emo and plays in a band
personality:laid-back, easily angered,and starts fights
crush:unknown,feelings are mixed
Room you would like to be in:Room 506
person you hate:alejandro
person you want to be friends with:bridgette
things you want to say on the show:things that are happening or something important
audition:*camera fizzez*hey im avan i want to be on this cuz i just wanna win laaaaaaaaaaa (plays on guitar)pleaseeee leeeet meeeee innnnn!*camera fizzez*
 Name:Avan Bio:is Emo and plays in a band personality:laid-back, easily angered,and starts fights crus
hampir setahun yang lalu agtimm said…
laugh
Other stuff that isnt in the Pic!

He hates: His Brother Justin

Person he wants to be friends with: JORDAN!

Things i want to say on the show: Hmm um i like to blurt out who people have a crush on! And i love to try to get all the girls to like me! But i have a crush on Zoey (Sumerjoy11)

Room i want to be in: Room 2

Auditon: Hey whats up! Okay so my names Antonio and i love to talk to girls. Um... did i just say that.... Oh well! Anyway i can get ALL the girls to like me. Okay soooo... im also here cause i just wanted to um... well im bored so ya... i want to be in this.... so please pick me.... ya....
 Other stuff that isnt in the Pic! He hates: His Brother Justin Person he wants to be Friends wi
hampir setahun yang lalu Seastar4374 said…
Name: Rochelle
Bio: Who needs a bio.
Personality: Nice,caring,sweet,random,funny,loveable,an­ima­l lover,and fast.
Crush: Cody
Room:#108
Person I hate: Heather
Person I want to be friends with: IDK?
Things I want to say on the show: "I can't believe this I'm actuially on TV.WHATS UP SUNBURY?!"
Audition: Hey sup people. I'm Rochelle. I am a small town girl with a lot of hopes and dreams I can't wait to happen. I am a very good competetior and I think I can win this. I would love to be on the show and if I just so happen to be elemenated I promice to leave with good spirit and my head held high.

Name: Rochelle Bio: Who needs a bio. Personality: Nice,caring,sweet,random,funny,loveable,animal
hampir setahun yang lalu InvaderStorm said…
Name: Storm
Bio: She'll never tell on the show, but she was born on irk as zim's twin sister. Trained 75 Earth years (dont worry, shes 15 in irk years) to be an assasin. Now lives on Earth in zim's base as one of the greatest assasins in the universe.
Persoality: Violent, A little insane, but VERY insane if she gets coffee, caffine, or gets distracted
Crush: None
Room you will like to be in: A room with violent people
Person you hate: If it has to be from TDI, then Courtney
Person you want to be friends with: Duncan or Gwen
things you want to say on the show:
ILL KILL YOU ALL!
YOU DOOMED PEOPLE ARE DOOMED UNDER MY MASS POWER OF DOOM!
And other insane/violent stuff (and something about a pork-cow, which is actually what she calls a muffin :3)
Adishtion:
*storm is in her human hologram* Storm: Hey. My name's Storm. Random Voice From Inside House: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! Storm: SHUT IT!!!! Anyway, i want to join. Why? I can take any torture you give me. I can start violence, drama, and hatred. I can be absolutely insane at times. So, let me in, and i'll spare you. I want money!!!!! *tape ends*
Pic: Excuse the crappyness. Just make it like she's human in the story.
 Name: Storm Bio: She'll never tell on the show, but she was born on irk as zim's twin sister. Trained
hampir setahun yang lalu Jamie38459 said…
hmmm
Name: Jamie. Likes: Music, daydreaming, video games, Pepperoni pizza, and Sprite. Dislikes: Doing a talent in front of alot of people, people who R mean 2 her, heights, boys, animals(cause they irritae and scare her), and movies. Personality: Creative, a little mean(if U mess with her, the more u mess wit her, the meaner she'll get), nervous, quirky, crazy, and smart. Crush: N/A Room she'd like 2 B in: Dont care which 1 I get. Person she hates: Justin Bieber(and on TDI, Geoff). Person u want 2 B friends with: Dont kno. Things U wanna say: "I'm bored" and "Lets go"! Audition: *camera turns on* Hi... I'm Jamie and Im auditioning 4... Total Drama again and again(or whatever it is)? Id like 2 B on the show so I could try 2 face my fears, not feel left out on the challenges, make new friends, and try 2 help out as much as I can. This is Jamie saying "Aui revoir(fr now)". *camera turns off* Pic: None, sry :(
hampir setahun yang lalu acrossmyheart11 said…
Name: Lucy ann Harrison
Bio: Nature loving sports girl who can play 13 different instraments.
Personality: Talented, Virtuoso, emo,music luver.
Crush: avan
Tdi crush: Duncan
Person i h8: Courtney
Person who iz mah fwend: Gwen, Avan, Duncan
Room #: idk it doezn't matter...