True Writers Week Two Comp & Winners

alicia386 posted on Jun 18, 2012 at 02:52PM
The winner of the week one comp are:
1st Place- sawfan13
2nd Place- hgfan5602
3rd Place- wantadog

This week you can write a story about what makes you angry.
It must be funny, creative, and original. Try not to copy each others topics.

True Writers 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu hgfan5602 said…
Every weekend, I sleep late, like every normal teenager. Problem is, my annoying little brother wakes up at like what? 6:30 every morning? Yeah. And he dumps a bucket of water filled with ice in it on my face if I don't wake up at 6:30. What a nuisance. Otherwise, if I go hangout with my friends before he gets up. he says, "Mrs. Mellark! Going out with your boyfriend?" Yeah, I like Peeta, as a matter of fact, if you didn't know before. Personal opinion, you'll live with it. What a strange little kid. No idea where he learned what a boyfriend was, but fine. The major thing that makes me mad is when my parents always make me do math all the time. Like, seriously. I don't like math. I don't want to tell them that though. But I'm pretty sure my dad can see that. He never cares anyway. My dad always wants me to be someone I'm really not. Someone that no one likes. Someone who loves math, loves computer engineering, and hates everything else. That's not me. Seriously. Pretty obvious that I don't like math since I'm not doing freaking algebra or calculus on the math club right now. If there even is one. Instead, I'm spending precious time on the True Writers club because I love writing. And I want to be a writer. So phooey to you, Dad. You know, life feels strange sometimes. Remember how I said that my dad wanted me to like math, and not writing? Well, I'm not being myself then. That makes it so that I'm lying to myself. Oh yeah, remember all those stories you were told when you were little? You know, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, and blah? Well, then my dad is ignoring those stories he told when he wants me to like math. Okey-doke. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­&qu­ot; Dang it, gosh, that was my annoying little brother who dumped a bucket of ice water on my head when I was typing this. Go now before I get mad. Not because of you. Scram, please.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu alicia386 said…
laugh
I freakin luved it! Funny. Expresses humor. I dont have to like math cause my parents dont get it either. heck they are worse at math then i am (and thats saying a lot!)
hampir setahun yang lalu hgfan5602 said…
cool
hahaha. lucky you. unlucky me, I guess. Thanks!
hampir setahun yang lalu wantadog said…
(Mine is more paragraph than story....meh, it'll work....)

Have you ever been upset or angry? Odds are, you have. Everyone has! But sometimes, you’re just mad and you have no idea why. That has happened to me on more than one occasion. I’m sitting down, chilling on the computer when, BAM, I’m ticked off and cursing like a sailor. I’m pacing the floor, trying to calm myself, to no avail, when my mother or brother or anyone for that matter, decides to walk in and ask…
“What’s wrong?”
Seriously? How irritating is that? I hate it when someone asks stupid questions like that! Like, seriously? It’s as if they are determined to make your bad mood even worse! And then you are reminded of all the things that person has done that has annoyed you and you just get even more angry! So now I have two things to worry about. Why on earth I am angry? And my revenge plans for something my brother did 3 years ago. He won’t know what hit him! No, seriously, he won’t know what that substance I threw in his face is! Just goes to show, when life gives you lemons, create a mixture of vinegar, an odd alcoholic beverage, crushed peanut brittle, and cookie dough and throw that concoction into life’s face!
hampir setahun yang lalu alicia386 said…
cool
that was seriously funny. i get like that sometimes. when im mad over something that happened seconds ago, theyll ask whats wrong? then when i dont answer they say somethnig even more stupid. theyll guess that im mad about something that happened that morning . im likke come on!!!!! but hey, i have learned not to show any emotion around stupid people like that. tehehe.

i like bunnies.