van Morrison Crazy

Karl_Vernoff posted on Oct 06, 2008 at 01:11AM
Why do you crazy Van Fans like Van The Man so much?

van Morrison 17 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu The_Blue_Flame said…
Because he's "THe Man".
hampir setahun yang lalu Michael_Kelton said…
An incredible body of work that includes many wonderful albums, fantastic songs and hundreds of fantastic concerts. We love him. We don't care about how cranky he is. Irrelevant.
hampir setahun yang lalu Kristopfk_Silo said…
Van's music is just great. He's such a classic.
hampir setahun yang lalu Maxine875 said…
We love Van. At least 100 great songs and probably 5 classic albums. Why wouldn't we like him?
hampir setahun yang lalu Jerang_Nieblitz said…
He's incredible. I'm growing old with Van. I like Van because he's not the cheesy celebrity. He doesn't care about his reputation. He's an incredibly talented man tormented by depression and his fits of anger. But he doesn't hide it. He knows he's flawed. I like his honesty.
hampir setahun yang lalu Junior_Gynther said…
What a voice! What a song-writing talent! He's not the plastic celebrity like so many. I love his albums (except for the country ones). He's fantastic.
hampir setahun yang lalu jezreal said…
Van is the real deal. He makes the music he wants. I love every album he's done except for the two country albums. There's always powerful moments on every Van album. What about the crap that's out there today? This churned out manufactured music around today is pathetic. Who are Van's peers? Bod Dylan, Neil Young and Paul McCartney. But Paul's reached the limit of his talent.
hampir setahun yang lalu Eldrick-woods said…
I like "Crazy Love". I guess the world knows that.
hampir setahun yang lalu frog_features said…
Van Morrison is such an interesting performer. His live performances range from terrible to incredible. His albums do too. He doesn't give interviews very much. He's not your fake celebrity. There are so many of those awful type of self-promoting idiots who sell more than Van but have a lot less talent. Van has written 350 songs over 50 years. The man is a legend. You should be so lucky to see this genius in concert. Buy a ticket if he visits near you.
hampir setahun yang lalu Dave_Howard1961 said…
Van's amazing. He has an enormous back catalog. So many classic songs. Love the man.
hampir setahun yang lalu Roosevelt said…
I think Van is just so interesting. Read a few biographies. There's so much to the man. Not all flattering. He's the real deal not a sugar coated cornball like Mr Paul McCartney.
hampir setahun yang lalu Gene_McNeally said…
Van is great. He's a performer to grow old with. He puts out a wide variety of music so there's always something interesting. "Behind the Ritual", "Into the Mystic", "In the days before rock 'n Roll and "Listen to the lion" and the whole album of "Astral Weeks" are just incomparable.
hampir setahun yang lalu Tab_Hunter said…
Define Incomparable?
hampir setahun yang lalu Muckybout007 said…
rich, multi-layered textures.
hampir setahun yang lalu Trumpist45 said…
Crazy is letting Muslims into the US to take over Dearborn Michigan. Hey liberals, they hate women! Can you adcal feminists understand that the religion you support actually hates everything about you and what you stand for - equal rights, freedom of speech, democracy, etc.?
hampir setahun yang lalu Gassy_Gary said…
His legacy is worth defaulting, but Ithinkyoucanonly have a legacy after death, strictly by definition. So don't read this except for later than the 2030s. Something like that.
hampir setahun yang lalu Fat_Van_Fan said…
No crazy I like it.