van Morrison Will the real van Morrison Stand Up?

Peyronies987 posted on Nov 09, 2013 at 09:13AM
I know this sounds crazy but I heard a rumour that Van got fed up with the celebrity life in the mid-70s and hired a little known Northern Irish singer named Vince McConaghy to replace him. He does look different after he remerged three years later. Look at his ears. You can't hide the ears you're born with. Also, his voice sounds different. Then there's Mrs. McConaghy's famous quote - "He went out for fags and hasn't come back in 35 years". What's the truth behind all these pieces of the puzzle? Is Van really in hiding? What have you heard?

van Morrison 37 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu petitejunkie85 said…
I've heard the same rumours. The internet speaks of nothing else. Have you checked the ears? You can't hide the ears if the person is the same being. Use a goat's ear, say, as a control. That would tell you the whole story and degrees of separation. Koalas have five digits you know so humans are descended from koalas. Compare the ears. The ears don't lie.
hampir setahun yang lalu Capt_Diddle said…
I'm hearing a lot about this on the net. Jordan Hoffman the Jewish black guy said a lot about it. He's famous too. Just told me about it and now there's a documentary. Just like that. Thy used facial recognition software or somthing. The 2014 guy is 40 lbs heavier than Van in 1974. Not possible.
hampir setahun yang lalu blind_orange said…
I don't know about this. But with the Islamic State running around just killing anyone they see, anything's possible. I know they're just doing what Muhammed did, but this killing is sick. Don't they have jobs and families I don't get it.? What about Van? He did change a lot in the seventies. He seems like a different person. Look at the album covers of Veedon Fleece and Tupelo Honey. He seems like a man who's always running around with dogs and horses. Where is that animal lover of the seventies? Bangor?
hampir setahun yang lalu Lipstick44 said…
It ain't the same Van!, yelled the cowboy!
hampir setahun yang lalu Parsnipbuddies said…
I think this is all that kind of crazy conspiracy stuff. Like one man brought down the twin towers. You need at least 4 for a controlled demolition and the plane that hit the Pentagram. What plane?
hampir setahun yang lalu Lipstick44 said…
I enjoy conspiracies as much as the next voluptuous young woman.
hampir setahun yang lalu River_Feenux said…
First I've heard of it but that is even more proof, I guess. People keep these things quiet. Usually. So I would expect not to have heard about something so mysterious. Was McConaghy originally a singer? Couldn't find anything on youtube!
hampir setahun yang lalu petitejunkie85 said…
So many transformations. It's like saying Caitlyn Jenner is a woman. I'm sure men want the feel of a real woman. The vagina is perfect. Where is the real Van Morrison now? He just sits back and counts the money. The other poor sap has to do all the work. I suppose Vince McConagy is talented. Nearly as talented as the Man himself. Does anyone know who Michelle Rocca married, the real Van or Vince? I don't get it. I just assume Vince is like an employee. He's pulled it off hasn't he.
hampir setahun yang lalu beheadism09 said…
Imitators come and go
hampir setahun yang lalu Tab_Hunter said…
I is a Konspiracy nut simply because the word has the word 'piracy' in it. important detail when understanding word origins. Vince or Van, who really cares. I guess it's pretty obvious when you compare "Keep it Simple" and "Astral Weeks". They sound so different!
hampir setahun yang lalu newlywed_game said…
They're from two different time periods!
Define Conspiracy?
hampir setahun yang lalu Six_New_Genders said…
I love conspiracy theories but I never believe them. I can't seem to find anything about th
hampir setahun yang lalu bobalu2222 said…
What does the DNA say?
hampir setahun yang lalu Eric_Chiton said…
All crap heap of it and no one says anything at all. Dumb stuff.
hampir setahun yang lalu scrotum55 said…
Didn't see this McConaghy forum or I would not have started a new one. Intriguing. Is this why Van avoids interviews?
hampir setahun yang lalu nookieb said…
I guess I represent a majority but I don't care if there is really a "Van Morrison" as such. I just dig the music. Names mean nothing. Call whoever you want Van Morrison. Van Morrison? It's a concept. Only that.
hampir setahun yang lalu Muckybout007 said…
This is like the biggest conspiracy theory in music after the Tupac is still alive thing.
hampir setahun yang lalu BanDCoot said…
I am shocked at all the info. Probably this is stuff Trump has made up to accuse the media. Fake news?
hampir setahun yang lalu BrexitNow3409 said…
Trump being blamed for a fake Van Morrison? Now I've hear everything. Great Britain will do trade deals with India, China, Korea, Russia and USA. Doesn't need Europe. The Germans think they won WWII the way they dominate the EU. You lost. Get it?
hampir setahun yang lalu Toby_Jugg11 said…
The Germans have Europe with their arrogance, factories and new immigrant force of rapists, I meant workers.
hampir setahun yang lalu ZacSame009 said…
Someone should write a book about all of this. I know Van sounds different when you look at Three Chords and the Truth and Tupelo Honey. On Tupelo Honey his voice is sweeter. But how could Van/Vince be carrying this off. Why isn't anyone checking? Where do the royalty checks go? Does Georgie Fame not know his old friend? Are there clues in the music? I love True Crime cases.
hampir setahun yang lalu NoPixelsPlease said…
I also love conspiracies. But lately I think none of them are true. Dr Fauci didn't create Covid19, Caitlyn Jenner isn't really a 'woman', 911 wasn't carried out by Jimmy Carter, etc. I've heard 'em all.
hampir setahun yang lalu Boydbird040 said…
this stuff is insane insane . where is the original van? does anyone know thast because he had talent too.
Define insane.
hampir setahun yang lalu Flea_Kendall said…
I must admit I am surprised reading this. I researched this but no one seems to be mentioning this on Tik Tok, Twitter or Instagram. I thought if it were true it would be on those platforms. Surely.
hampir setahun yang lalu KurzXanthos said…
I found Vince McConaghy ! There is one in or two in England and at least two in America! Someone told me there was another one in Canada. Can people in those countries call these people and see what gives. Like, if they answer the phone and say "Hi, this is Van", then we'll know !!! I think we're onto something but please be circumspect. This has the ability to tear the internet apart by being the biggest story since all the burnin' in George Floyd's name in 2020. Let's do this !!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Bob_Badger said…
Bob Badger is not my real name but I have questions. Who is the "Vince McConaghy" who died in Florida last week? Why was Georgie Fame (not his real name of course) playing piano at his funeral. This is big. I want to ring 411. Know what I mean? The old switcheroo. And we're all pasties.
hampir setahun yang lalu FreezyCA said…
Pasties?
hampir setahun yang lalu Jordan_Hoffman said…
Stay strong "VAN CONSPIRACY NUTS" !!!! ho ho ho ho
hampir setahun yang lalu Knight_Table said…
This conspiracy has as much air as a lead balloon. Or a Led Zeppelin.
hampir setahun yang lalu KurzXanthos said…
Thanks Vince for a helluva ride.
hampir setahun yang lalu Pike_Place said…
Thanking Vince. I tell you it was a made up name by Van to keep fans off his floors in NYC. I don't think so. I know so and the legend of Vince McConaghy was born just like that.
hampir setahun yang lalu TikTok_KPop said…
i'm not this deep into deep Van ... I like snappy, songs
hampir setahun yang lalu JitteryJake said…
I think this is one of those deep conundrums. Like how the epiglottis may have influenced jigsaw puzzles. Is Vince still alive, btw?
·12 bulan lalu RobinGooseSwan said…
This is crazy. I can see that now. I just needed to do my affirmations.
·10 bulan lalu Pantsonfire909 said…
Does anyone here think "Prince" Harry looks a lot like a young Van Morrison? Did Van have an affair with Princess Diana? Siri, please confirm.