Vocaloid Rin and Len...are they related?

rosie_nightshad posted on Apr 23, 2011 at 01:02AM
so lots of people throw fits when people put stuff about Rin and Len. Personally I think they're adorable, but i just want to see what people think. Because I read somewhere that Crypton never announced if they were brother and sister or not...so then...do you think their related?

Vocaloid 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ily1998 said…
big smile
Hello Kitty no!!!!! I think they are too cute together to be related!!!! If they were something would most defintely be wrong!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu JesscaCullen said…
I answered this earlier, but then deleted it because I realized it was wrong. Rin and Len are whatever you want them to be; lovers, twins, friends. Anything. The company that designed them left that up to the listener to decide, so in your opinion they would be lovers. :) I think they're cute together, too
hyliangirl commented…
I was gonna put that in my komen KesscaCullen. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu saturncopps said…
wink
the kagamine's are twins but some people think there not.
but i think if they where not twins they would be a very cute couple.
hampir setahun yang lalu VocaloidGirl12 said…
smile
I think they're both a couple and twins. Twincest~! XD
hampir setahun yang lalu sasamacne said…
will if it's in manga and if there is a anime about vocaloid we will know for sure but until then as fans we can make them as anything we want twins friends lovers or just opposite
hampir setahun yang lalu kwillamson171 said…
cool
I think their related cause they look alike and have the same surname. But they were suppose to be twins Len was suppose to be Rin's mirror person but opposite gender
 I think their related cause they look alike and have the same surname. But they were suppose to be tw
hyliangirl commented…
I thought of that when I first saw them hampir setahun yang lalu