Considering how most everyone on here is a big Disney fan, I'm sure there are some things that everyone has done to verify their love, be it by trying to collect all of your favorite movies or characters, been to the parks, or what have you.
But are there some things that you've always wanted to do is relation to Disney, but just never had the chance? Here's where you can share some of these things.
Personally, I've always wanted to:
- Go to another one of the parks: So far, I've been to Disneyland Resort Paris and Walt Disney World so I really want to experience Disneyland or Tokyo Disneyland.
- Ride Mickey's Big Wheel during sunset: That would be so magical!
- See the World of Color show live: I've seen versions of it on YouTube, but it must be Spectacular see it live!
- Go to a feature at the El Capitan: I would have loved to have been there in 2006 when The Little Mermaid was released.
- Go to one of those rare Character days at one of the parks: To meet Scrooge McDuck or another one of those rare Characters.
- Collect every Animated Disney Release on Blu-Ray: I'm still working on this one!
- Obtain a Gold D23 membership: Must be every Disney Fan's Dream!
- Meet a Disney Animator: Either Andreas Deja or Glen Keane!
- Tour the Disney Animation Art Library: That would be truly fascinating!