Walt Disney's Tarzan Do anda consider Tarzan to be a Disney Classic?

kateliness2 posted on May 16, 2008 at 11:45PM
I do. I consider it to be the last classic, actually. What do you think?
save

Walt Disney's Tarzan 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu tiz said…
Yes..I think it's definatley a classic... the same drawing/cartoon style, the amazing soundtrack, and the wonderful plot makes it a classic in my book! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu disneylovesme said…
Undoubtedly! I don't consider it to be the LAST classic, though. Of course, Tarzan was the last of the "Disney Renaissance" (1989-99).

I consider probably Brother Bear to be the last classic - at least in a few years it might.
hampir setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
laugh
Yeah
hampir setahun yang lalu princess829 said…
mischievous
yep
hampir setahun yang lalu v16butterfly said…
obviously yes but, i don't think it is the last of the disney classics because i was blown away by the movie tangled(even though it is not hand drawn, believe me i thought it was going to be just another decent pixar film like up or bolt, it was just amazing!!!)i hope it becomes a disney classic because it same kind of storyline,music,comedy,romance,drama, and epicness that evey disney classic has...princess and the frog was good but, did not grab people's attention.then there is latest gnomeo and juliet and to me it was decent and it belongs to the group of cute but not classic CGI and pixar films....i know disney is already going down hill but, at least give them a chance and it will come...
hampir setahun yang lalu cetsilaza said…
smile
HELL YEAH!
hampir setahun yang lalu fahmad27 said…
big smile
You bet!