Webkinz I NEED A CODE!

funsizedtink posted on Jun 10, 2008 at 04:34PM
does any body have a valid, unused webkinz code i can have? if you do, send me a message with the code in it. thanks!
P.S. This is urgent. please reply as soon as you can! thank you!
last edited on Jun 10, 2008 at 06:11PM

Webkinz 13 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessTasha97 said…
It is rude to ask for codes. If you just spent 20 dollars on a Webkinz for a code, why would you give it someone else? That's just mean. Buy your own code!
hampir setahun yang lalu tinkerluvr said…
Yeah! You are being rude.
hampir setahun yang lalu janyoung101 said…
Yeah you need to buy it man, sorry...
hampir setahun yang lalu tinkerluvr said…
I don't think funsized understands that she should buy one herself and stop asking people for one.
hampir setahun yang lalu juicy96 said…
you really should bye your own instead of asking people ..why do u think people buy one ...get your own dont think any body will just buy one and give it to you
hampir setahun yang lalu mileynick said…
u are stuped
hampir setahun yang lalu cherrybubbles96 said…
please be independent and do something for your self for one instead of asking
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvezacefron0 said…
Hey, That's not nice! ANY OF YOU! I don't have a code, becuase i don't know what they are, but if i do get one, i'll give it to you!
hampir setahun yang lalu emilykd12 said…
She's just asking for a code! If you thought that she was stupid or somthin why would you even post somthin!!! Bad mileynick!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu MixMatch94 said…
It's not nice to ask for codes, people spend money on webbies. No one will give it to you for free (sorry if I sound rude)
hampir setahun yang lalu emisa123 said…
hmmm
Dude, get your own. its not fair for someone to spend $20 on a webkinz so that you can use it and they can never play with it
hampir setahun yang lalu Mallory101 said…
I agree with emisa123
hampir setahun yang lalu wfans640 said…
cool
There is this GREAT website, where you can get FREE EVERYTHING!!! money, stuff (virtual stuff), decorating ideas, and more....

CHECK IT OUT DUDE!! YOU WONT BE SORRY!!

link