Webkinz WHATS THE DEAL WITH WEBKINZS?!?!

tinkerluvr posted on Jun 21, 2008 at 10:10PM
WHAT, REALLY, IS THE BIG DEAL WITH WEBKINZ?????????? IT DOES ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING AT ALL.
PEOPLE ONLY BUY THEM SO THEY CAN GET ONLINE, AND THATS NOT A REASON TO BUY IT. KNOW WUT I MEAN? THEY DONT EVEN MAKE A NOISE WHEN YOU SQUEEZE THEIR STOMACHS.
OF COURSE YOU CAN DRESS THEM UP, BUT THAT COST LIKE, 15$ PER OUT FIT. ANY ONE ELSE AGREE WITH ME?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­
- WHATSTHEDEALWITHWEBKINZ?

Webkinz 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvtigers said…
no way i totally DONT agree with you! i luuuuuv webkinz!!!! :P btw, do u have any webkinz?
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessTasha97 said…
A lot of people like to play with the actually stuffed animal, not just the code part, so get a life!
hampir setahun yang lalu PrincessTasha97 said…
I use my webkinz as stuffed animals all the time! I gave my friend one for Christmas, and even though she doesn't go on the computer, she LOVES playing with her stuffed animal Webkinz, so shut the hole in your face and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't bother even saying it.
hampir setahun yang lalu tinkerluvr said…
{Excuse me?} no i do not have a webkinz maybe cause i dont want one?
{and i wasnt trying to be mean. i was just saying wut is the big deal?}
Look, i tottally change my mind bout webkinz it just that when there is a big trend going on it like, tottally annoys me but now i have a webkinz and it is awesome so sorry i really misjudged webkinz.
hampir setahun yang lalu simbanala said…
you guys need to stop fighting
hampir setahun yang lalu simbanala said…
how many webkinz do u have
i have 10
Just one.
hampir setahun yang lalu MixMatch94 said…
Cool what one did you get?
hampir setahun yang lalu emisa123 said…
hmmm
I have two webkinz.
The thing I don't get is why can you only have an online account for one year? Its because they want you to buy more just so you can keep your account and go online
hampir setahun yang lalu webkinzluv said…
heart
Webkinz is like a seccond life to me. i like it because it is bully free and if someone does bully me in kinzchat plus i can just be all like; i don't wanna deal with you anymore! and all i have to do is hit the log out button to defeat the bully. i like it for other reasons too though.