Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7001-7050 of 13264

hampir setahun yang lalu Jade_23 said…
Helga huffed as she poured more wine into her glass and into Wiezen's, drinking a large gulp of it before her eyes twitched at Wiezen again, a smirk emerging from the corner of her lips.

Helga: Of course I know I look good in green. My body's even more touchable, Mr. Leprechaun. Humph. And I told thee we weren't going to have a green baby, did I not? Ah, and nonsense, thou sounds so charming with thine accent. Normal? There's no such thing as "normal", love. There's nothing wrong with thine accent, it's wonderful just that way it is. Wonderful in every way, just like thee.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Alright, alright. I'll be your little horse and carrying you then (Carries her to her desired location)
hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
"You're right, not normal. But tolerable." Wiezen shrugged. "I'm not all that wonderful. But I have high confidence that that accent won't be coming back to light any time soon. Or ever, if I have anything to do with it." He said, taking a large gulp from his glass and finishing it off only a second later before stretching. "But even so, I don't believe we would have ended up with green children either way. And though I have my opinions, I'm happy with the three little ones just the way they are."

~

Ossiana smirked a little, resting her head on his shoulder. "But you know that I'd never do that. I love you too much for that to happen. But there's something that I want to ask you..."
Enricho: (Carrying Oss as he listens) And what is that, Oss?
Helga: Huh? What do thy mean? You still owe me classes of thy accent. I've gotten better at it, can thee imagine? *pours him yet another glass of wine, then drinks from hers, hiccuping as her cheeks turned a slight red* I could tolerate thy way of talking aaaaaaaaalllll day...
"Not a chance." Wiezen said, downing his glass of wine again as if it were nothing at all. "And besides, even if I wanted to I wouldn't have time to teach that anyways." He said before standing from his chair. "Alright, since everyone's finished I'l assume that it's time fore dessert. But first I'm going to excuse myself and head upstairs to the bathroom."

~

Ossiana was silent for a moment, thinking about her choice of words before speaking. "Do you think that Helga is a good friend to you?"
Enricho: I have known her for some time and trust her, so in a sense, yes. But nothing more than that, Oss. I still know how you feel about her
"Then I'll go and I'll set things straight." Ossiana said after a moment. "I still have one thing that I have to do for Macross, so we'll go pay a visit tomorrow." She said in a slight mumble.
Enricho: I see. Well, hopefully things will be sorted out between you two, and we can enjoy life a little more
"Yeah...I mean after all, I just need to get something off of my chest." Ossiana said, yawning a little. "But yeah....sort things out would be a good way to put it."
Enricho: Well... I sure hope so (Leads her into the burrow, and sets her down gently)
As she was sat down, Ossiana pulled him down with her, making sure that the "crown" that she had made for him didn't fall off . She kept her arms wrapped around him and snuggled close. "We need something softer for you to lay on..." She said quietly. "I'll work on thinking of something in the mean time...."
Enricho: (Gave her a smile) Well, you're a smart gir- Woman. I'm sure something will come to mind
Helga: You're excused, looooooove! ~

Helga took another sip of the rich red wine, then refilled both their cups and drank hers whole. She hiccuped once more as the blush on her cheeks deepend. She then stood up herself and removed everyone's plate, placing them in the sink as she bent down to reach for the cherry pie in the refrigerator, as well for the raspberry filled biscuits.
'I'm starting to have reason that you're doing that on purpose..." Ossiana says with a roll of the eyes and tapping him on top of the head. "But you're right, I'll come up with somethin' eventually."

~

Wiezen clutched his side slightly while stepping up the stairs, each step a little slower than the last. His eyes wondered pass the bathroom and he went to the door of Weiss's room once again. He stared at the door without a blink, his gaze shifting to the door knob. He placed his forehead against the door, his hand lifting to knock gently only to come to a stop. I'm sorry.... He turned around and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him gently. He looked at himself in the mirror and stared into the pale blue eyes of his reflection that stared back at him. He released a sigh and pulled himself together before going back down stairs.
Helga began to slice even pieces of the delicious cherry pie, cutting a single slice into smaller ones for her triplets and human baby, allowing Rosemary to eat a whole one. She sliced a big chunk for Wiezen and placed it on his plate with a few biscuits, refilling his glass some more and she took another sip of hers. She gasped when she realized she had forgotten something, and she returned with a can of whipcream, something new she truly enjoyed in her meals. She decorated the slices of pie with squirts of the topping.
Stepping down the stairs, Wiezen turned back for a moment an looked up to the top before turning around and heading back into the kitchen to reclaim his seat at the table. He forced a small smile at his children as he sat down,in his chair and cleared his throat slightly. "Thank you, Quartz. The desserts look appetizing." He said while taking up his glass and taking a few small sips. He took one of the biscuits that had been put on his plate and ate it whole.
Enricho: Maybe I am, maybe I'm not (Can't help but chuckle a little)
"You're meeeaaaan." Ossiana couldn't help but chuckle some herself while hugging him close to her. "So...what do you think we should do now? We have a whooole day ahead of us ya know."
Enricho: Anything's fine with me as long as I'm in your presence, Oss
"Hm, flattering." Ossiana went to thinking for a moment, sorting out where they were and the things that they probably would have to get done since they were in the wild. And then an idea popped in her head. "We could go spear fishing a little later, or now if you'd like. We could gather few things while we're out so we can have food and all."
Enricho: Well, it would probably be best if we get these things done as soon as possible. It's only just midday, and it won't be evening for some time
A small blush came across Helga's face as she was complimented for her work. She smiled a little as her ears lowered and she began to lick off the whipcream from her fingers for she had already made a small mess.
Franziska: (Arrives with Flynn at a local town, with many people whispering as to a strange occurrence in a town far off)
"Then it's settled. But let's just lay here for a while though. I'm kinda sleepy, and a small nap sounds nice right about now. It's not like the day's going anywhere right?" She stretched her legs and wiggled her toes some, letting out a small yawn.

~

Wiezen stuffed another one of the biscuits into his mouth before taking his glass up into his hand and downing his wine. But then he looked over to Helga for a moment and furrowed his brow. "It seems you've left a bit riiiight...." He licked his thumb slightly and used it to wipe some of the left over whipped cream from around the corners of her lips before giving a slight smile. "Got it." He wiped a few specs of crumbs from around his mouth and turned his attention back to his plate, his eyes landing on the pie this time.
Enricho: Your right. We have all the time in the world, after all. A little rest would do us some good
Helga stared blankly at Wiezen with slight drunken eyes, her cheek lowering against his hand as he wiped away the whipcream from the corner of her lips. But before he could move it away, Helga took his thumb into her warm mouth and licked her familiar tongue across it to clean it, suckling a bit on the tip.
A light blush came across Wiezen's face for a moment and he returned her blank stare, pulling his thumb away from her gently. And again, he turned back to his pie and scratched his head awkwardly. "Soo...uh, children. What do you say I prepare you all some popcorn and I'll show you something that you'd like." He said,standing from his chair and going to the grocery bags that he had brought with him.

~

Ossiana nibbled on his ear a little while she gave him her reply. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Gives us time to cuddle and nap and have a little more rest. After all, you deserve it."
Helga licked her lips as she stared at Wiezen with bedroom eyes, resting her chin on the palm of her hand as she took another large gulp of the red wine. Meanwhile the children all turned to their father, their faces stained with the cherry filling except Jr. When their father mentioned the popcorn. Helga's ears perked in interest at the new food.C
Wiezen went to the cabinet and grabbed a skillet, wiping his thumb off on his shirt while setting it above the cauldron. Going to the refrigerator, he took out a stick of butter grabbed a container of kernels from one of the bags. "I've also gotten you little ones some cotton candy. It took me a while to find it, but I managed to grab the last portions that they offered in the markets." He said while dropping the stick of butter into the skillet. "Quartz, fire please."
Helga immediately sent a beam of magic below the skillet which immediately sparked a fire. She hummed as she stood up and peeked behind Wiezen's shoulder, elevating a single kernel and taking it to her mouth. She immediately spat it out in disgust and looked at Wiezen in confusion.

Helga: That almost broke my tooth! ....Is the cotton candy better? *rubs her cheek*
Enricho: (Chuckles a little as she nibbles on him) Perhaps I do. But you do just as much as I, Oss
"Well of course they did, you're not suppose to try and eat them before they're even tended to." Wiezen chuckled. "You have to wait until they're popped first before you just go off and try one of them. But the cotton candy is good as well, but you're going to have to wait until everyone else gets theirs first." He said while pouring some of the kernels into the pan. He grabbed the handle and moved them around within the pan when the butter began to melt.

~

Ossiana's ears perked and she smiled cheerfully. "Then we'll both nap together and get the rest that we deserve. After all, we do need a break from all that has happened."
Helga pouted as her ears lowered and her eyebrows furrowed. She continued to peek over Wiezen's shoulder, soon resting her chin on it as she continued to pout on purpose into his ear to get a bite.
Wiezen rolled his eyes at the sound of her pouting while moving the kernels around in the pan again, a light smile coming to his face when they started popping continuously. His eyes shifted to the woman's who's chin rested on his shoulder for a brief second or so in thought before turning back to the pan. "Looks like they're going to turn out well." He said, referring to the kernels that had already beginning to pop into white buttery fluffs.
Helga shrieked and pushed Wiezen out of the way in a protective manner when she saw the first kernel pop, then trembled as more of them popped.

Helga: Oh no! It's going to explode, was the fire too much?! What is this sorcery?!
Enricho: (Gives her a light smile) I like the sound of that
Wiezen paused for a moment and blinked, looking over to her. And he started laughing. A genuine laugh, casual with no sense of it being forced. "No no Helga, that's just how it works, it's alright. I mean...it would perhaps be bad if it were to explode, but I don't think that'll happen. At least I hope it doesn't." He added in a playful teasing manner.

~

Oss snickered to herself a little and yawned once more. "Then its settled. And afterwards we can get to work." She paused for a moment as something came to mind, bringing forth a chuckle. "You know...I bet neither of us would have thought something like this could happen...back when we were building our house." She closed her eyes slowly and yawned again.
Helga scrunched her nose and gave Wiezen a soft hit on the back.

Helga: Why are thee laughing?! What kind of sorcery makes a single kernel pop into a... a... a cloud! The explosion of one kernel could've destroyed the kitchen! geez.... – a-and it's not funny! Thou... Thou explode-assaulted me!

She pouted in a groan and went to go fetch her wine to drink out of it, giving a "hmph" as she also went to retrieve a few bowls.
Enricho: Yeah, sometimes I think the same. But, seeing the end results, I wouldn't want it any other way, Oss
Wiezen only laughed a more at her accusation of him explode-assaulting her. "Destroy the kitchen? None of them would even harm a fly with their transformation from kernel to "cloud"." He said, moving the contents of the pan around again, all of the kernels now fully transformed. Not wanting any of the popcorn to get burned, he moved the skillet from the above the cauldron and placed it on top of a folded kitchen cloth when she had gone to get some bowls.

~

"Me neither..." Ossiana agreed with a nod of her head. "After all, at least a few good things came out of this mess that I can be more than satisfied with."
Enricho: (Gives her a smile as he slowly drifts to sleep) Yeah. Same here
Ossiana smiles as she began to drift off to sleep along with him, keeping him wrapped in her arm. She rested his face into her breasts as she could feel herself traveling into sleep. "I...love....youuu."
Enricho: (Before he could respond back to her, he ended up drifting to sleep next to her, resting quietly)
Helga: Why are thee still laughing?! It can destroy the whole world perhaps with a strong enough pop!

The witch glared at the popcorn, still a bit uneasy with the thought of such food. But nonetheless she helped Wiezen hold the bowls so that he could pour the weird small clouds into them. Her nose twitched at the delicious yet mysterious scent that came from the buttery popcorn, and that was enough to make her lean forward a bit to get a better sniff until she suddenly recoiled in fear when a kernel had popped late out of nowhere.

Helga: – GAH!
Wiezen snickered to himself, trying to keep himself from letting out the inevitable laugh that would come about sooner or later while he portioned it out into the bowls. A few more of the late blooming kernels popped while he scooped the snack food into the bowls, and when he finished he sat the skillet aside. He went over to another one of the grocery bags and pulled out a few medium sized containers full of blue and pink fluffs. "If anything, cotton candy looks more like clouds that popcorn in my opinion." He said as he opened the containers and tore off large fluffs to add to the snacks. "Alright, we're gonna go outside for a bit."

~

Ossiana ended up following Enricho into sleep only seconds after he had dozed off, and her ears lowered in a peaceful manner. However, one of them remained perked a little and her tail stiffened, her stinger aiming itself lazily.
Helga furrowed her brows as she heard Wiezen snicker with her sharp ears. She observed the popcorn and made sure each kernel was popped before she opened the door and picked up Jacob, making her children practice their walk outside under the beautiful moon that bathed the family with it's light. The witch looked around her porch and made the table inside appear outside with its chairs, then helped her children sit everyone down. When Wiezen walked out with the containers, her eyes widened as it caught her attention and she sniffed at them, peeking around Wiezen to get better looks of it. She pouted at the delicious scent, her chin digging on his shoulder again.

Helga: Lemme have a biiiiiteeee....!!
Stepping outside, Wiezen helped distribute the bowls to the children along with their cotton candy. When Helga had asked to have a bite of the fluffy cotton candy, he took a piece of some of it and plopped it into her mouth before giving her one of the containers for herself. "This one's all yours." He disappeared back into the house for a few seconds and returned with the last bag that he would open for the night. "Alright, now keep your eyes on the sky children." He said with a smile before going off into the woods. He pulled a few matches from the grocery bag along with a bundle of fireworks. He hadn't even remembered what they were until it had come up in a conversation that he and Kelsa had been having. He lit the first one an watched as it shot up into the sky, blowing up into a variety of colors. His pointed human ears twitched as he stared up at them for a second or so before lighting another one. And a few more after that.
Franziska: (Made her way to an inn, as she sat on the bed, and looked at the Nithloraul)
Nithloraul: (Looked back at Franziska, as it mostly just stared and blinked) You know, for a human, you don't seem to lose interest as quickly as your life partner
Helga's eyes widened when the taste soaked into her tongue, and she blinked in confusion when the puffy cloud of cotton candy had liquified itself. Her ears twitched in glee and she licked her lips, staring down at her container and eating more of it, but she left the popcorn for last for she still didn't trust them. But then the witch suddenly jerked and fell on her rump at the noise of the firework and the explosion it made. She fell on her rump and looked at her children who had their mouths stuffed with popcorn and cotton candy, observing the fireworks in awe and amazement. Helga rubbed her head and stood up, leaning against the porch in curiosity.

Helga: Ooh, is that a bigger popcorn too? Who taught you all these marvelous things?

Flynn growled at the artifact's comment as he began to settle things around and take off his shoes. He grabbed the bag where Nithloraul was in, moving him away from Franziska and hiding him away in a drawer.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Pay attention to me, damn it XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Jade_23 commented…
oh anda hypocrite little pig hampir setahun yang lalu
Jade_23 commented…
no i wuv u xD hampir setahun yang lalu