Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11551-11600 of 13264

hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
The ground within the capital was still burning bright with molten magma, and up above there was now only what seemed to be one gigantic cloud of smoke that covered the entire sky, and above it, an enormous shadow of equal size. Every now and then, a breeze of heated air would blow passed in the rhythm of flapping wings.
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He gave a sigh, knowing exactly what the first thing was that he needed. He made his way towards the sounds of wings, hoping that this would be easier than he thought it would be)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
See :P Now he can have a little...chat, with Bonnus hampir setahun yang lalu
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'd rather he didn't do that hampir setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
XD What's so bad about talking to an Oni? And that's not thrown at him ALL the time, he makes his own choices too hampir setahun yang lalu
Even though the sound of the flapping wings were so much more further above the ground, the sheer force in which each one carried became notably stronger the closer the hunter got, strong enough to blow some of the already fallen buildings along the ground further until they collided with something and crumbled.
Enricho: (His eyes were locked on the flapping wings, and he did his best to keep to the ground, hoping that the wings wouldn't blow him away) Oh great, so what am I even looking for. Teeth, feathers, that belly bullshit. (He gave a heavy sigh as he continued forward)
As Enricho continued into the capital, the large shadow that sat above the smoke and clouds suddenly disappeared from sight, the heavy winds from the flapping wings fading from the surroundings along with it. Suddenly, a chunk of building struck the ground in front of the hunter, forcing him back.
"Well...well..well. How nice of thee to finally leave behind thy cowardice and show thy face." The chunk of rubble caught ablaze, and outline carving from the opposite side. It reduced ash falling towards the ground, as Bonnus walked through it, her velvet irises eyes inflamed with animosity. The ends of her curved horns burned bright orange. "I knew I smelled something foul come into the air." She spat, her sword already held firmly within her hands.
Enricho: (He jumped back as the building came crashing near him, and he reached for his weapon. That's when he remembered that his weapon was left with Essil. Once Bonnus spoke, he gave a slightly better sigh of relief, only to notice the words she was saying) Oh, it's you Bonnus. Listen, I can see that you are... not in the most joyful of moods, but I have something very important to do right now, so please, whatever it is that you are upset about, we can work on it later (He started to walk forward to pass Bonnus and continue toward his goal)
Bonnus lifted her blade and slashed the ground in front of him, leaving a scorching trail of destroyed ground that traveled into a slice line through the capital. "Did I say thou had the right to speak without my permission?" She snarled. "This is thy one and only chance. As of this moment, thee are on trial for the deaths of my people and the second Queen of Deodrain. A crime punishable by immediate death, and the destruction of this country as well as the perishing of its people. Thee were there in both instances, both at the wedding, and your scent was found within the section of Deodrain that was reduced to dust. Thou, and Edrain's princess. Doth thee deny this? Speak. NOW." The edge of her sword seared with a blaze, and her eyes seemed to burned into his.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Enricho: (He jumped back as Bonnus struck the ground in front of him, turning to her to respond) Look, I don't know what the hell is going.... (He thought back to what had happened, remembering how Macross attacked the town, and burned the entire area of the town. The thought was still hard for him to remember) Bonnus, you wouldn't believe this if I told you, but it was a demon. A beast that killed those people. I don't have the power to set fire to a city square that fast, even if I wanted to. I'm a Hunter. I don't use magic of any kind. And I know that no one who came to that wedding from other countries did it. I know them. They aren't ones to kill for no reason. What would be our reason to start a war when we have to fight battles every day with monsters?
Bonnus stared at him. "That was not the question. Thou are avoiding the question. That is thy first strike against thyself and there are only now two remaining. Thou are correct, it was a demon who took the lives of those innocent people and he is standing right in front of me. Thee and thy acquaintances in the matter will feel the full force of reckoning. I'll ask again. Were. Thou. There? Avoid the question again and thee will lose a limb."
Enricho: Yes, I was there, dammit! But I didn't do it. I couldn't do it! Are you so blinded by hatred that you'll believe whatever is told to you if it means getting a slight bit of vengeance?
"To avenge the death of the Second Queen, my wife, I would tear apart this country from one end to the other and desecrate every living thing among these lands. Purge it in the purity of fire. I am blinded by nothing but justice. And I shall judge thee justly." Bonnus growled. "You, the alchemist, this countries pathetic excuse for royalty! I'll do away with the likes of thee scum lathered rats! Thou are hereby found guilty."

"STOP!" Lilith ran onto the scene, her feet burned from stepping across the molten ground. She stepped in front of Enricho and held her arms to her side protectively. She could have healed herself, but she kept to her word on not using magic anymore.

The Oni's eyes narrowed. "Art thou getting in my way now as well? Taking the side of this criminal?"

"He's not a criminal! I know him, and he's innocent. I know things may not seem so, but he is. He was correct when he stated that it was not he, but a demon, a very powerful one who started conflict between these countries, and if thou continues with the decision to wage war--"

"LIES!" Bonnus lifted her blade above her head. "Doth thee take me for some form of fool?! Thou too decides to become traitorous to protect this filth from his judgement?! Then both of thee will perish all the same along with the rest of this corrupted, pathetic society!" She looked to up to the sky and pointed the tip of her blade towards the darkening smoke and clouds. A whistling air of heat pulsed from the end of her blade.
One two....three four...five. It was almost like a heartbeat.

"What I speak to thee is the truth! Stop this madness and listen to reason! Thy people were not harmed by this man!" Lilith yelled to her, standing her ground despite her feet feeling raw and tingling with pain that made her grimace. "We do not wish to fight! The innocence within this country have done nothing!"
Enricho: Some fucking queen you are, Bonnus. Are you judging me, or are you judging humans in general? This isn't a war, this is genocide. Genocide that you are starting because you're blinded by your own rage to seek vengeance. I can tell you from experience, letting rage blind you will lead to nowhere but destruction, not resolution. You want my opinion? You're too weak to be a ruler

Cian: (He hummed to himself as he walked down the street, citizens running past him in terror, some boarding their homes. Yet Cian continued to hum, as he looked up at the sky) Good weather for warfare, I do say. I wonder where Sir Duncan and his party of fools are now? Probably continuing their goose chase while the kingdom crumbles. Oh well, it's not my business to judge ones actions
A gust of hurricane like wind came rushing from the sky, and within it a loud roar was carried that quaked the entire country of Edrain.

Lilith was nearly knocked off of her feet, almost falling when the very ground beneath their feet quaked. And for a moment, she thought she had her balance situated until the ground shook even harder with the second roar, causing her to fall to the ground as she tried to shield herself from the harsh winds.

"Thou are right." Bonnus spoke clearly over the roaring and the wind. "Humans in general are such scum ridden, deceiving, filthy creatures. And what stands before me is a hunter who's done more being a witch's dog than anything relative to the point that even now he sounds like her. And the sister side kick making an attempt at being a human. And I will destroy you both." A final heartbeat of a pulse released from her blade. "Barthalamuel."

The smoke and clouds suddenly began to twist and contort, a shadow darkening the sky. And then the sky seemed to start falling towards the ground all together. The clouds looked as if they were being forced down along with the dark, thickening smoke, and when it hit the ground, the earth cried out, shattering into bits, shards and chunks, unable to sustain the weight of whatever it was that landed. Slowly, a long enormous horn like tusk emerged surrounded by a deep orange hue of dried scaly skin. Ash started to rain from the sky. The beast began to emerge, it's size being immeasurable, jagged building sized teeth elongating from its jaws.

Lilith's eyes widened, and she stumbled backwards onto the ground, staring up...so far up at the dragon before them.
 A gust of hurricane like wind came rushing from the sky, and within it a loud roar was carried that q
Enricho: (He stared at the dragon, his eyes narrowed at it. He knew this is exactly what he needed, so he looked up at it) So, you're going to kill every human because you despise few? You truly have lost it, "Queen" Bonnus.
(As Enricho spoke, a group of soldiers and fewer knights rushed toward the dragon. The knights raised their swords toward the dragon, while the soldiers aimed their guns at Enricho, keeping him in place. Duncan stepped toward the group, his hand close to his sword)
Duncan: Queen Bonnus, what is this meaning of summoning this creature? We still have more than enough time for our search in the ones responsible, but if you summon such a beast, we won't be able to focus on the matter while keeping the people safe! And that doesn't include the destruction that it caused on some buildings!
hampir setahun yang lalu cosmic_fusions said…
Meanwhile, on the more peaceful side of things, the witch had finished up organizing everything. All four walls were painted obsidian, the paintings hung upon it giving a spice of color. The jewelry she made herself out of precious stones and shells were placed upon a small white table for display. It ranged from necklaces, or earrings, to bracelets. Surrounding the table of jewels were white clothing racks where several of her designs hung, them being represented by her skeleton models. Yes, a few of the clothing belonged to her mother, but she figured she could gain some money out of it to benefit her family in the future. The shelves nailed on the walls held all her essential oils – lavender, lemon grass, tea tree, eucalyptus, etc. She'd made other bottles of her famous rose-scented shampoo for sale, along with a few other body scrubs and cream. Everything was looking so... perfect. And for the first time in a very long while, she felt... Proud. Proud of something she accomplished.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
HA! hampir setahun yang lalu
Rosemary: (The longer she stared at her blank canvas, the more annoyed she became just by the sight of it. After a few more moments of staring at it, she groaned in annoyance and her head in her hands, unable to come up with anything)
Bonnus's eyes narrowed at Duncan. "I don't recall stating that I wouldn't reign destruction upon this rotten excuse for a country even if the ones responsible were to be here. And they are. Humans. The enemy of everything."

The dragon's eyes shot open, veins spreading across it's orange sclera and into it's pupils, which were a similar color to Bonnus's. It raised it's head from the ground, and at it's full height, it far exceeded towering above any landscape that Edrain had to offer, taller than the mountains of the Onis. It's glare was one of complete savagery as it stared so far down, its keen vision capturing the sight of the soldiers and knights who were like termites beneath it. It jaws widened and aimed towards the sky, a roar piercing through the atmosphere for miles and miles on end, shattering windows and causing faults to form in the dirt.

Lilith had to cover her ears, but even that wasn't enough to block out the deafening, horrendous cry that the creature unleashed. She watched in shock as its tail lifted, and in the blink of an eye and such a fast and simple swiping motion from something of its size, half of the capital disappeared, the land now a wasteland of what it once was. Bare. Everything behind the dragon had disappeared, plus more for what seemed like tens of thousands of yards.

Bonnus looked rather pleased with the outcome of the utter destruction that was caused by the creature. But then she frowned, remembering that all of the citizens within the capital had fled to the opposite end. No one had truly met death just yet. But with one more little motion from her pet, they would all be swept away.

"Bonnus stop this!!" Lilith had gotten to her feet now, and within her head she was praying. She clutched the cross around her neck, the palm of her hand searing. She hadn't the time to bring her staff. Things had shifted from a calm conversation over a cup of tea and some fresh bread to....this. In only a matter of seconds.
But she couldn't let this happen. And before she knew it, she was branching away from Enricho and running towards both the Oni and her beast without hesitation, her heart thumping inside of her chest.
Duncan: (As the dragon attacked the Capital, he pulled out his sword and raised it into the sky) Queen Bonnus, you have struck out against our people. For this, you have brought your death only upon yourself! To arms, men!
(The knights rushed at the beast, their weapons raised, ready to fight the creature to the death. The soldiers followed after, with Duncan following right behind, as he passed from Enricho)
Enricho: (He looked at Bonnus, not with anger, but with complete disappointment) You're no better than the one that did kill her, Bonnus. You know who I speak of. You're just as heartless as they were. What would your people say to their queen starting a war they didn't want? With people that didn't want it? You're no queen. You're a tyrant. (With those last words, he rushed straight toward the dragon. He didn't know what he'd do, but he had to plan something)

(As the dragon destroyed parts of the city, Cian observed, still within the Capital, yet safely on the other side. Cian grinned, and gave a chuckle)
Cian: And with that, the final Servant has been sated. The time of God is now

(As Flynn and Ophelia slowly woke up, the rain having stopped, all that they could see in front of them was Kristoff. His blank eyes wide open, his mouth agape, a look of utter fear on his face. Not his usual smile, but of genuine terror)
"W-wait don't!" Lilith tried to stop them, but there was nothing she could do to make either side listen. She could feel her magic being agitated within her, begging to be used, but she refused. For it was wicked. She was knocked to the ground by the soldiers and knights that rushed passed her.

Bonnus's eyes went straight to Duncan, switching between him and Enricho. She could feel a sort of excitement boil within her blood. She couldn't stop the smile that itched at her face. "Thy blood will be spilled across these lands." The heels of her feet raised from the ground, and she went to blitz passed the soldiers and knights, wanting to skewer her blade through Duncan's throat first. Destroy their morality. Crush what light there was for them. And then it would be Enricho's turn. The loathing that she felt towards him had all diminished into a lust for his blood.

The dragon's eyes widened, staring down at the men that charged at it. Smoke drifted from it's nostrils, but didn't move. It waited for the command to do so. The termite sized people it saw charging towards it were not deemed a threat in it's mind. But they were attacking. And it's decision was to retaliate as soon as another pulse wavered from Bonnus's sword.

Please, God, Jesus Christ, someone, help these wandering souls. Stop this blood shed! Bring to me a solution to the misfortune that has cursed the masses! Please, someone...anyone....I beseech thee, Lilith remained on the ground, praying to herself, being trampled by the passing soldiers and knights. And as soon as she got to her feet, she moved just in time to feel a steaming hot blade pierce through her abdomen and extend from her back. Her eyes looked into Bonnus's in disbelief, yet she still reached out for her.

And in that moment, a typhoon of blinding light flashed into the air in a manner that lightening would, but much more intense in nature and after the first flicker, it remained continuous. A ringing filled the air, almost as if everyone within the area had gone deaf all at once.
(The knights and the soldiers stopped as soon as the blinding light appeared. They covered their eyes, not sure what it was. Duncan did so too, yet Enricho was able to withstand it, if only a slight bit more than the others)
Enricho: Oh, what the fuck now!?
Helga was carefully painting the outline of the entrance to her shop with a thin brush, her tongue poking out in concentration. She was slowly tracing an outline, almost done with it until her hand suddenly jerked at the sound of a shriek from outside. The wooden brush in her hands broke, her eyes becoming slits before she hissed. The witch immediately sent her children flying gently to the other side of the room while she went to check on what was the ruckus from outside. Helga witnessed many civilians run into their homes, her eyes lifting to gaze at the smoke from the capital that was already surrounding the little town she took residence in. "What the-- AHH!"

The witch clutched at her abdomen in the same instance Lilith was stabbed. She felt a similar burning pain, forcing her to fall on her knees for a moment. Her eyes became slits, the blackness of her hair only darkening as if it were possible. There were only two people she had this connection for personal reasons: Weiss and Lilith. It couldn't be Weiss since she had been watching him sleep for the past few hours. "Lilith..." She told herself, furrowing her eyebrows. "Oh you stubborn nun." Helga mumbled. She looked back at her kids and summoned a clone to take care of them while she was gone. "Mom will be right back. If she doesn't come back, call out to daddy."

Helga disappeared into thin air, a few specs of purple dust clearing into the nothingness. She reappeared in the capital, a few miles away from where she was. All she felt was... heat. Torturous heat burning at her feet. Through the smoke, she searched for her sister. But with the blade through her abdomen, Lilith was quite easy to find. "--LILITH?! LILITHANN QUARTZ!" Her sister ran to her.

When Flynn came in contact with Kristoff's expression, his eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong?" He asked Ophelia first, not sure if the priest would answer his question.
Ophelia: (She immediately got up from where she was and moved toward Kristoff) Sir Kristoff, are you alright!? Say something!
Kristoff: (He spoke quietly, almost difficult for them to hear) T-The Servants have awakened! W-We have to move now (He got up quickly, surprising Ophelia, and tried to activate his magic) We have no time now!
"Fools." A voice spoke through the deafening ringing, and the roar of the dragon could be heard, though in that same moment it released a different sort of sound. A shriek of pain. The foundation could be heard being crushed under its weight, a mild earthquake occurring in the process. The ringing seemed to fade more in Enricho's ears than anyone else around him with the exception of Bonnus and Lilith. And slowly but surely, the blinding light began to ease, the first thing that became visible again being the sky. And then the ground itself, which now seemed to be wavering in the fashion of a flowing tide. And though their senses of hearing and sight were returned, they were frozen in place for a brief few seconds before being released.

Bonnus went staggering back, a trail of blood dripping from her nostrils and a cut opening up on her lip, the handle of her blade no longer in her hands. Her eyes wavered from the hand that clutched the blade that was still stabbed through Lilith's chest. Her eyes shifted to her dragon only to see that large, thick chains of light had been pierced through its bottom jaw and it's head forced against the ground where it remained, struggling to get free. And then to the person..the being that was now feet away from her with Lilith.

Before her stood a...strange being dressed in a sheet of white, skin pale and smooth in nature. A female, it seemed. No...it seemed to be more. The presence this being emitted was that of two....Therians, and it held a pipe within her other hand in which the arm that it was connected to was wrapped around Lilith's waist to keep her steady. She/It's eyes were a dead, yet marbled light blue. and within them was a faded grey pupil. Grey-long white hair hung down her/it's shoulders and deer like ears were lowered on the side of it's/her head, and a little above them were antlers where flowers of pinks, purples, and white had began to bloom. Her/It's fingers seemed to be charred a darker color at the tips where black claws curved from them, yet curved in the opposite direction at the same time. She/It removed the blade from Lilith's stomach and placed it's clawed hand where the wound was bleeding out, applying pressure. Her head did not turn at the sound of Helga's voice when she arrived, only it's ears twitched in recognition. And she/it waited until Helga got to it before moving in even the slightest. But it/she spoke. "Enricho. Come."

(Ze Strange Being)
 "[u]Fools.[/u]" A voice spoke through the deafening ringing, and the roar of the dragon could be hear
Enricho: (He stared at the being, not sure what to make of it exactly, but he knew that it was something different)
Duncan: (After the screeching halted, and the light faded, Duncan observed the being in front of him) You! Identify yourself at once!
"Wait, wait, what?!" Flynn shrieked, both his eyes widening in shock at what he was told. "THEY'RE HEREEE?! I HAVEN'T PRACTICED, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO?!" The alchemist yelled, going into some sort of panic attack.

Helga didn't realize Enricho was there, or Bonnus for that matter. And though she caught a familiar scent from the mixture of the therians, she seemed to not pay attention to her/it either. Her only priority was her sister. The magma scorching her feet seemed to numb at once when she came in contact with her sister, rushing to her side. She kneeled on the ground, her soft hands cupping her cheeks. "Sister, have thee gone mad?" Her voice quaked as she spoke. "Never go to a battle unarmed!"
Nithloraul: We could always accept our fate and die
Kristoff: Right now, we have to get the help we need (He opens another portal, it doing the same bizarre routine as before, before he rushed Flynn and Ophelia) Get through at once! We have no time to waste
Lilith stared up through vision that blurred in and out of focus, the presence that held her now a very...strange one. Or rather strange ones. She recognized them...yet only felt that one was there...yet they both were. Wiezen...? No...not just.. "K...Kels-sa?" N-no....no..... And then she heard Helga's voice...felt her presence, smelled her scent. Her sister was there. "...H-Helga..." Feeling her sister's hands cupping her cheeks was...relieving. Calming. She managed to smile up at her, and even though Helga's face seemed as if she were looking at her from under the surface of water, she could still see her eyes perfectly. "Helga...I'm...I'm...sleepy..." She mumbled, wincing and letting out a yelp of pain as she felt the burning spreading inside of her stomach, the flesh around it burning away slowly.

The being's deer like ears lowered, and she/it carefully guided Lilith into Helga's arms, taking the witch's hand from her sister's cheek and placing it on the wound. She/it took the cross around Lilith's neck as well before standing to it's/her feet. Her/it's head turned towards Duncan, and finally, she/it spoke once again. And when she/it did, the underlying second voice of a male could be heard more clearly, though still lesser than the woman's."As of this instance, We are your saviors. But We are also your destruction. Your actions will choose which of these titles will prevail. Lay down your arms and do not take them back up. You will let both the hunter and the Oni be. We shall handle this trifling matter that is afoot." Her/It's head slowly turned to Enricho. "Hunter, prepare yourself. You have something that must be acquired, no? You have not the time to be pondering over this mess. Worry not. It will be at it's end shortly." Her/It's attention returned to Bonnus, and she began to move forward. "This is a war, is it not? Why have you not attempted to kill the enemy? Come. We will entertain this act of war that you have commenced. And We will end it here." She/it kicked the sword across the ground and to its owner, and the chains that bound the dragon's lower jaw snapped and disappeared, freeing it.

Lilith tried lifting herself up quickly, letting out a small cry of pain. "..D-don't k--"

"We will not." The woman/being interrupted in assurance.

"Who are thee to put thyself in my path?!" Bonnus's eyes flashed a darker hue as she glared that the strange being, her sword shooting up into her hand. "This does not concern thee! But if you wish to interfere then thou shall burn with the rest!"

"It does." The woman/being replied simply, now wrapping the chain that Lilith's cross was connected to around her right hand.
Enricho: (He looked at the mysterious figure, than to Helga, than at Bonnus, and then back to the figure, still in confusion) Okay, okay, hang on, I'm already getting confused. What in the hell is going on anymore
Duncan: (His soldiers kept their weapons up, refusing to let them down) I'm afraid we cannot do that, ma'am. We have no trust in this Oni and we will not let our guard down for even a second
"All will be explained, Enricho. But not in this moment." The woman/being came to a stop, speaking to Duncan. "You can. And you will. You are do nothing but bringing about a problem much more vast than the current. Lay down your arms or I will have no choice but to tear them from their fragile sockets. If you do not wish to perish and have any consideration for this country and it's people, then I will advise you and your men to be of actual use and go to the citizens, tend to the injured. You are but a casualty statistic here and in the way." But then suddenly she/it was ducked into a crouch, Bonnus's blade passing over her/it's head. Her/it's expression remained in a solemn melancholic state.

Bonnus re-positioned the blade of her sword into a vertical position with the quick movement of her wrist as she was swinging once again, only to find herself chopping at air, a scorching split being left into the ground.

"Are you that much at a lost of morality?"

"Thee know nothing!" Bonnus's eyes narrowed when the voice came from behind her, and she spun around quickly, already slashing in the direction of it only to find nothing there again. "Quit thy running coward and face me!"

The woman/being stepped in front of her, her/it's eyes never leaving the sight of the Oni. "Coward? I believe the true coward in this moment is yourself." Her/it's clawed hand extended out towards Bonnus.

However, Bonnus shifted and dashed backwards, her dragon finally let out a deafening roar, the shadow of it's large claw appearing above the two as she moved in a blur and jumped out of the way. The ground quaked violently and caved inwards, dust and chunks of the earth flying upwards at the impact, a shockwave moving in all directions, tearing up the ground around them but most of it being focused onto its target.
Bonnus landed on the horn that extended from the dragon's nose, staring down at the place where the dragon's vast claw had crushed into the ground. She could still feel the presence of the being, still smell the merged scents of two strongly.
When the dragon lifted it's claw a trench of it's print had been left.

The woman/being was nowhere to be found. That is, until a light shot upwards towards the sky in a blitz, landing at the edge of the trench. She glanced back at the damage that had been done before looking up at where the Oni stood. Her voice amplified to where she could be heard. "We shall take this somewhere else. You cause nothing but pointless destruction here."

Bonnus growled, a smirk then coming to her face. "No. I think we're fine right where we are. As thee said, this is WAR! Do thee think that you can win a war without killing?! without death!? Ignorance! How blatantly idiotic!"
The dragon inhaled deeply, the air that it breathed in turning into a suction towards it. it's chest glowing a bright lava like orange.

"As you are." The woman/being did not move, only her/it's hair pulled towards the dragon's inhale as she/it stared up at both it and it's master.
Duncan: (He stood still, his knights refusing to let their guard down. But as the dragon began to attack, Duncan turned to the soldiers) Men, get as much people as you can to safety! The knights will fight to the last of their ability! Get moving
(The soldiers gave a knights salute and rushed into the Capital, as Duncan aimed his sword at the dragon, his knights doing the same)
Duncan: We shall do what we can to stop this beast, men!
Enricho: (He looked up at the top of the dragon, where the mysterious being was, not sure what he could do. All he knew was that he had to get what he came for and get out, before he was dragged into more problems)
Bonnus's glare was aimed down at the being below, and her face twisted into a grin. "Allopa"
The dragon's head suddenly turned towards Duncan and his soldiers below, it's jaws opening wide and a gargantuan meteor of lava encased flames that had built up within it burst from within it, hurdling towards everything below like a condensed hell.

The woman/being went into action immediately, appearing in front of the knights that remained, looking up at the flames that seemed to have fell from the heavens with a vengeful wrath. "Why must you humans be so oblivious. If something of this grade strikes, many, many lives will be lost, along with the rest of this capital and a portion of this country. What can the likes of you humans do? If I were to abandon you here, and now, you would die. What you are displaying is not bravery. It is obnoxiousness. And you all, are a liability. And I ask you, what can the likes of you do, knowing that this variety of genocide and hatred is exactly what you yourselves have inflicted onto others that are not of your nature?" She/it watched the as the flames got closer, and closer from the clouds. "And at this point, none of you are any better than the Oni. Will you, Edrain's warriors put your faith into what is not human as you yourselves are? Or will you continue your prejudice path, and perish in this moment along with more innocent lives that will suffer because of your pride?" She/it turned her head slightly to glance back at them all. "What is your choice? Lay down your arms and be the change that Edrain needs, or suffer and be the catalyst for your own destruction?"
"I'm getting thee out of here, sister." The witch spoke to her in a whisper, stroking her cheeks gently. She shook her head, her tears disappearing for her eyes were blurred with anger. "I thought I told thee the last person you could trust is God, and now look at you! You are a stubborn, selfish, ignorant, and lazy little girl whose sister cannot stop loving her no matter what crazy things she does." Helga's hand suddenly converted into her nymph claws – her sharp nails outlining her sister's wounds before she penetrated and sunk her claws in her body, transferring some natural and raw energy through her veins. Her long locks of glossy black hair covered her face in the process, before she suddenly looked up at the Therian after it gave its speech. "Do not kill her, Wiezen. Show her another path." His wife spoke to him telepathically before she internally sighed, her long ears drooping. "Let's flee, sister." She told Lilith, holding onto to her tightly for a transportation spell.

Flynn paused for a moment to process Nithloraul's words, and for once in a lifetime, he actually agreed with him. The alchemist proceeded to help Ophelia through the portal first before he went in after.
Duncan: (He looked up at the being) I will have you know that I intend to do no such thing! The Oni is insane! She intends to kill everything here! Call it what you may, we will do what we can to stop her! We would put our lives at risk if it means protecting the people. We have no qualms with-
(Before he could continue, he was struck in the head with the rock, and he fell to the ground unconscious. Enricho tossed the rock onto the ground and looked at the other knights)
Enricho: Now that the loudmouth is quiet, I suggest you listen!
(The knights held their swords tighter, looking at Enricho and then at the dragon, not sure what to do, as their leader was on the ground, unconscious)
Enricho: (He turned to the being and spoke to it) Okay, tell us what we need to do.

(O the opposite side of the portal, they came to a horrifying sight, one of a field of crucified corpses, all of them shriveled from decay and rotted away, their skin blackened and their faces expressing extreme terror. But a single figure at the end of the field, one that was more muscular than the rest, seemed to still have life)
"N-no...sister...you're...y-you're wrong...you came." A weak smile came to Lilith's lips and she used the last bit of effort she had within her to point towards the strange being that had appeared. "That...it..came.." She gasp when Helga's claws penetrated her wound, and though the wound began to heal, it seemed as if the burning inside of her stomach fought against it. The way the wound burned...was familiar, not to her. But it would to Helga.

The Therian turned her/it's head towards Helga and nodded at her request, but didn't respond due to Duncan. And though she/it didn't show it, satisfaction came when the knight was struck across the head with a rock. The woman/being looked to Enricho then and placed her/it's clawed hand onto his shoulder. "There are more injured along the outskirts of the capital just as well as within it. The soldiers that have gone to assist them will not be enough, for their eyes will not see. We will gift you with sight." Her/it's grip tightened slightly, and for the burst time, she/it took in the smoke from the pipe that still remained in her/it's opposite hand, the purple haze that drifted from it traveling passed her/it's lips. And then her/it's lips pursed, and the smoke was blew into the hunter's face. It surrounded his head in a ring before entering his ears and in an instance, a jolt of energy shot through the hunter's body, and traveled into his eyes. Within his vision, auras would began to become noticeable, and his sight own sight would become much more keen temporarily. "Guide them all from the vicinity of the capital and to safety. Upon your return, this shall be settled." She/it turned away from them when the immense heat from the fire above could now be felt, the ground turning black around them. But her/it's presence seemed to negate the burning heat from reaching the others. "Go. We will handle this."
Enricho: Alright, fine (Enricho made his way passed the knights, and in a bit of confusion, they followed behind him, two of them carrying Duncan's unconscious body. Personally, Enricho had no interest in helping. He was only here for himself. But his own thoughts didn't stop him, and he made his way into the Capital, hoping to find whoever he could and get them to safety)
As soon as Flynn came in contact with the corpses, cold shivers were sent down his spine. "Gaaahhh---" He held his mouth to prevent puking before trying to go back into the portal. "Y-_Yeah, uuummm, i dont think my body will do so well here."

"If thee considers a bottle of ketchup and a werewolf leprechaun 'God'..." She paused to chuckle some. "So be it." The witch placed a gentle kiss upon Lilith's forehead. "Please resort to using magic next time and don't just rely on someone else, okay?" A frown came upon her face when she witnessed the injury fighting against her magic. "This weapon..." Her face suddenly darkened. "Scratch that, Wiezen, kill her if you get the chance please." The witch said out loud this time, the anger in her voice thickening. "Lilith, thine fool.... Now you're going to die and a cross or a bible talking about apples being the worst will not help thee."
Kristoff: (He stepped through the portal, forcing Flynn back and closing it before Flynn had a chance to go through it) We're here. Come on (He made his way forward, toward the figure hanging from the cross in front of him. As they got closer, they could see what was hanging from the cross. It was a man, his muscles exposed, showing thousands of scars over his body, with torn trousers and exposed feet, like that of a slave or prisoner. His face was hidden by a steel mask, one that looked like a cage around his head, his face hidden except for his eyes. The man looked down at Kristoff)
???: Kristoff? What business do you have here?
Kristoff: The Ancient Ones require your help?
???: They do, do they? No thanks, I'm fine
Kristoff: This isn't an option, Reinard. The Ancient Ones have promised you death if you do so
Reinard: Death, you say? I'm already dead
Kristoff: You are too dramatic for your own good, Reinard. You will help us if you must
Reinard: (He refused to listen, before his eyes were locked onto Flynn) You! Come here!
As Enricho made his way into the capital, the burning ground seemed to be forced aside in his presence as he led the knights. The small aura's of individuals stuck under rubble, injured, began to appear and make themselves known as they wavered. Almost like they were calling out for help.
-

Meanwhile, the woman/being looked to the cross wrapped around her hand before looking back up at the nearing flames. She/it pushed her/it's toes against the ground before jumping towards the fire, her/it's eyes glowing faintly.

The meteor of fire could be seen in the distance going through some form of unstable implosion, condensing in on itself. And in a flash, it flew off into the air, taking the appearance of a bright shooting star reversing back into the sky and far above the clouds until it exploded loudly, the space around it turning into a deep red blemish in the sky like a second sun had appeared. It sounded as if thunder came from the ground itself as it gave another tremor. Both the smoke and clouds been push outwards into a ring of debris and hot ash that steadily floated through the sky, being able to be seen over great distances.

~

Lilith's eyes furrowed at the first of Helga's words. "D-don't be ridiculous sister...ketchup and leprechauns are not...God." And then she looked to her wound, the way it seemed to be burning away at her body slowly, combating the nature of Helga's magic. "D....die?..." Her eyes moved to Helga, seeing that her expression had changed. But a small smile came to her lips. "Pray....for me. For I cannot die...not yet. I still...I still have a few things that I must do." And then she realized what Helga had said. "W-wait, what?! No!! Don't kill he--" She placed her hand to her stomach when she began to become riled and move, a burning sensation feeling her veins. At the same time, she could feel her magic within her wanting to be unrestrained, reaching out towards Helga's magic.
Her ears lowered, her head rattling at the sound of the loud explosion that burst into the air, causing her to grimace with a whimper of pain.
Enricho: (His eyes darted back and forth as he tried to find those who needed aid. He turned to the knights) Okay, check over there, there, there. I'll go over here (Without hesitation, he rushed to the opposite side and started to throw aside parts of the rubble as he looked for people)
Knight: (As he threw aside some of the rubble, a single hand came out)
???: H-Help!
Knight: (He threw more rubble to the side, before exposing the person underneath)
Cian: (He looked up at the knight, giving an expression of terror, his face bloodied from the impact, covered in bruises) O-Onis! Onis did this, didn't they!? They caused all this death and destruction! This is why we shouldn't have made a deal with their queen! This is the price we pay for aiding them! Doing what we could to help, and yet they still kill us!
"Don't be silly, Lilith. Witches don't... 'pray'" Helga replied. "Humans live short, boring, insignificant lives so they make up stories like Paradise to make them feel like they're apart of something bigger, and then blame all their problems and hope a prayer that lasts 15 seconds can resolve it all." The witch didn't stop transferring her energy onto Lilith's. She was giving so much that she didn't realize she herself turned pale and her muscles grew hollow slightly. "Of course you cannot die. You're a Quartz. And we still need to taste every chocolate of this country and rob an ice cream shop." At the last of her words, her ears perked. "Yes, you may ask me anything thee desires."

Flynn's mouth fell agape when he witnessed the man on the cross talk. "wwhhhaaaaat--??" And when he asked him to go to him, he took a step back. "I'm... I-I'm fine here... Not nailed to wood or anything..." He cleared his throat, attempting to look away.
Reinard: (The man, with a look of annoyance on his face, started to move. The nails in his hands began to squirt blood, and in an instant, he pulled himself off the cross, and fell to his feet right in front of Flynn. He lifted himself up, his figure towering over Flynn's, as he stared at him. His gaze was mostly set on his eye, the one that the Nithloraul was buried in)
Nithloraul: Oh, Flynn, try not to let this hulking gorilla kill you, okay? It's hard to find a new host
Reinard: (He looked hard into Flynn's eye) So you have an artifact. You defy the Ancient Ones, do you? Than I will follow you. Not Kristoff, and not the Ancient Ones. I will be your guard for the time being, sir. If I may ask your name?
Through Enricho's sight, there was a distinguishing factor between the auras that he saw. They came in hues of blues, greens, oranges and reds, signifying the difference in personality, intention, and innocence. Some auras were larger than others, as would be the healthy from the sick, and the good conditioned individuals from the injured. The sight that the mysterious Therian had gifted him with was becoming more potent as it was needed.

~

"Why....why must thee always insult the things I believe in...?" Lilith mumbled, her ears drooping as she clutched her searing wound and clenched her teeth as it started burning more. "The Lord is..is good..a-and paradise isn't a story if thou have faith in what's true!" She cringed again from her pain, her ginger curls now started to fade back into waves of ashen nature green as her human disguise was starting to disappear quickly. She coughed, and only burning embers of ash came from her lips, causing her to choke for a moment, her throat now burning.
~

Bonnus stared into the sky in disbelief, rage building within her heart, her sword being clutched tighter within her grasp. Her eyes followed the shape of smoke that fell from the sky, watching as it disappeared and uncovered the being that inched towards the ground. "ALLOPA!! ALLOPA!! ALLOPA!!" She screamed commands to the dragon.
The dragon began to fire numerous spheres of flames at the falling Therian repeatedly each time it was commanded to do so.

The woman/being shifted her position in her/it's free fall, turning herself upside down and then in the direction of the dragon. A colorless aura pulsed at her/it's feet and she/it zoomed towards the mountainous dragon, spiraling left and right passed its blazing projectiles. It's/her hand extended out and she/it smashed through the horn of the dragon and into it's face, forcing its head towards the ground until it struck it, it's large body following in a swing and smashing into the dirt. She/it moved quickly, evading a slashing attack from the Oni and using clouds of the debris and smoke that had kicked up to her/it's advantage, but not attacking.

Bonnus let out a wale of anger, swinging her arm to the right and brushing away the debris around them, her eyes searching wildly until they found the Therian. She lunged at the being with her sword preparing to swing, slicing at her opponent. This time, her blade made the connection, slashing into the woman's forearm, the direction in which her swing was made flattening sending a gust of ravaging winds blowing to the side. She was about to grin until she noticed the sparks flying from her blade and from the woman's forearm, almost as if two blades had clashed. She dashed back in attempt to distance herself, but her opponent was faster.

The woman/being lunged forward after her, her/it's claws digging into the Oni's face when her/it's grasp found its way onto it and forcing the back of Bonnus's head into the ground. She/it drug her across the surface of it and flipped forward into a sprint. She/it ran in a arc, now going for the dragon just as it was rising up in a fit of rage.

The dragon had gotten up and reared its head, shaking itself off and attacking, it's bottom jaw scooping up mounds of dirt as it attempted to devour the Therian. However when it's jaws snapped closed, they only gather dirt.

The Therian landed on it's snout and pulled her/it's arm back before striking at with a closed fist, the blow that she/it inflicted powerful enough to force the beast's head further into the ground. She/it went into a somersault, the Oni's blazing blade slicing at where she/it had been, and as her/it's feet landed back onto the scaly surface of the dragon, she/it turned around to face the Oni. "What you are doing won't bring her back."

Bonnus's eyes widened. She let out an enraged scream, the blade of her sword being surrounded in a whip of inflamed lava. She went to swing it, only to find the heels of two feet smashing into her chest and herself flying backwards and tumbling down the dragon's head.

The Therian spun in the air for a moment before landing in a kneel, and in the blink of an eye, she/it was gone, a swirl of wind circling around where she/it was seconds ago. She/it circled the area in a blur of wind before the tail of the dragon finally caught her/it's sight. Without another moment of hesitation, she/it grabbed, digging her/it's claws through it's scales and the tugging began.
With a great bit of effort, the dragon's body could be seen from further than across the capital lifting into the air in a fling before being smashed into the ground, a crater spreading miles across in a diameter, almost reaching the other end of the capital.
Enricho: (He managed to pull another person out of the rubble, leading them over to the soldiers, who were doing what they could to patch up the injured)
Cian: (He was placed on one of the sheets to rest on, yet still shouted, as if he were mad with anger) Death to the Onis! Death to the Onis!
Flynn's back seemed to droop a little, unintentionally taking a step back as he gulped. He didn't even realize sweat was beginning to slide down his forehead. He just stared up at the large man before awkwardly laughing, blurting out his name in a barely audible whisper that cracked. "F-F-F-Fly--Flynnnn..."

Helga's eyes widened in disbelief at Lilith's comment. "Whaa--? Do you not realize that your beliefs are what caused the death of all our ancestors? Our father? Our mother?! Every single friend of ours?!" Her ears drooped a little. "That book of lies encouraged humans to hunt us down! To pillage and raid our village! To decapitate every defenseless baby. To nail us on crosses and torture us with holy water! Because of them... Our harmony broke. They made us into monsters. You out of anyone should know this! Why are you... I don't... I... If Zealia was ever in trouble... Would you just get on your knees and pray? If a blade was held against Jr.'s throat, would you just read a section of the bible?! WOULD YOU JUST STAND THERE AND DO NOTHING?! If I were being burned at the stake... you would just watch, wouldn't you? As I burn away, all you could ever do was say... amen." The witch hissed, tears beginning to blur her vision before she sighed. "Let's go..."

She mumbled a spell before they dissapeared from the capital, reappearing in the small town Helga was in earlier where the smoke in the air was more visible. She carried her sister into her new shop, relieved to see her children were alright. Helga placed Lilith on the chaise lounge that served as furniture for her store.
Reinard: (He looked down at Flynn, than turned to Ophelia) And you?
Ophelia: (She gave a knight salute) I am Princess Ophelia. Daughter of King Benedict.
Reinard: Royalty, I see. Alright, I will accompany you both and do as you two say... Not as Kristoff says. Until you no longer need my assistance, I will be your aid. But before we go, I require a weapon
Ophelia: Well, we don't have any spare weapons, so you will have to wait unti-
Reinard: (Without another word, he turned back to his cross, and grabbed hold of it. He pulled with all his might and tore the cross from the ground, before placing it on his shoulder, holding it like a massive weapon) Alright, let us be on our way
Lilith was silent, sitting rather stiffly with her ears lowered as she stared at the floor, not even greeting the children as she sat there. And then she finally spoke through clenched teeth, attempting to ignore the pain that she felt to speak clearly. "Thou knows nothing about who us believers are. Everything has a bad side, even religion. But the true believers follow the morality that our book holds, and loving thy neighbor is one of them. Whether they're witches, humans, warlocks, whatever the case may be. My faith has not wavered, and I won't let thee of all people make it so. This is nothing but a test, and nothing more. And I will not allow thee to destroy the ladder that I seek to climb to our Father above. But of course thee of all people will never understand. Like their are good "monsters", their are good religious people, and I am one of them. When I needed THOU the most, thou was not there. Thou told me that I was at fault for the daughter of thee. Thou blamed me. Thou treated me as if I wasn't worth thy time. But the faith I found hath held me to standards that I never could hold myself. Thou told me that thee would respect what I believe in...and...and thou has lied to me. And if this is what I'm going to look forward to from thee, the bashing of my beliefs, the potential slander of my name, then..." Her eyes lifted from the floor to look to Helga. "Then I'd rather not be associated as someone that is apart of thy life anymore."

~

Bonnus groaned for a moment and began to pick herself up from the ground, growling. Her hair fell down in front of her face, and just as she was about to stab her blade into the ground and lift herself up, she felt a tight grip grab a hand full of her hair, claws scraping against her scalp. She let out a snarl and tried to swing her blade, only for it to be stopped mid swing.

The Therian lifted Bonnus's face to hers/its and stared blankly at the Oni. She/it pulled back the fist that had Lilith's cross wrapped around it. "We will state it to you once more. What you are doing will not bring her back."

Bonnus hissed and tried to lash out with her other hand, only for the woman's fist to meet her face, blacking her eye.

"What you are doing, will not, bring her back." The woman repeated, smashing her/its knuckles into the Oni's face again. "You said that humans were at fault. That they all were at fault. That they were the problem. But she was human as well. And you dare to denigrate her name, putting her at fault for her death?" Her/its knuckles into Bonnus's face once more. But with each punch, she/it forced into the Oni memories from Enricho's point of view, as well as Lilith's from when she spoke to Essil and when Kelsa told both Lilith and Wiezen of the situation. "You are a coward who fails to accept the loss caused by your very own blade." She/it began to punch the Oni's face relentlessly, each one become harder and harder before they began to soften until they were mere light jabs. The Therian stared at Bonnus's now swollen and bruised face, her black eye and her missing teeth that had fallen to the ground. "The one responsible for what happened to your people was indeed a demon. But that demon was not mankind. You began this war, hoping that you would die. Hoping that at some point you would find someone who held the ability to lay you to waste."

Bonnus could barely keep her head lifted to look the Therian in the face. But her glare remained, tears prickling at her eyes of submission. "Then....kill me."

"Kill you, I will not. However, this war you attempted to put in order is over. You want to avenge the one that you lost, and that is within your ability. But to do so, We require your assistance. What you choose to do afterwards, We will not intervene. We say this in oath. Will you lend your aid for the one that has passed?"

Bonnus said nothing for a long moment. But finally, she slowly nodded.

"Then I will gift you with the knowledge of who cursed her with death." The woman/being released Bonnus's hair and caressed her cheeks, placing her/it's lips against hers.

Bonnus began to glow with a light grey light, the damage inflicted upon her began to heal steadily, her swollen eyes drooping close for a moment as images flashed through her head, information.....truth. However, when she opened her eyes, the Therian was gone from sight.
Duncan: (He groaned tiredly, grabbing the back of his head) Ahh, my head (He looked around him at the sight of many civilians placed around him, some with bandages around their arms and even their heads. His eyes shot around at the soldiers and knights aiding the people) Where's the Oni?
Soldier: Sir, she is being fought by a... individual
Duncan: An individual? You trusted something so easily?
Soldier: Sir, we had no choice. It was that or let the people die
Duncan: (He quieted himself, before another thought came to his head) Where's the Hunter? Where's Enricho?!
"You've chosen... Religion over your sister? A man with a crown of thorns over the woman you share blood with? Who was birthed by the same mother?" Helga recoiled in disbelief for a second. "And thou states... I abandon you?" She laughed at the ironic scene, though it was a dry chuckle. "I told you I respected your belief. But I also told you that I wasn't going to let you die because of it." Her eyes shifted to the ground momentarily before they interlocked with her sister's. "Yes, I did blame you for my daughter. But I was wrong – I admit that. I was very wrong and I take full responsibility of it. And yet here I thought we were passed that."

Her hands clutched into fists as she thought about all the things she had been hiding from her sister. "You knew you were my sister long before we even met. You knew it for probably years. And all that time I was alone in my cottage, thinking if I was even worth another breath. So you know what? I didn't abandon you. YOU ABANDONED ME. Maybe if you had come to me before, none of this would have happened. And here you are abandoning me again! I try to fix things by wanting to spend more time with you, and you push me away. You're the older sister here! You're suppose to take care of your younger sister because mother never did! Mother chose an abusive man over her own children! And I believe Wiezen has chosen anger over his children! YOU'RE CHOOSING A FUCKING BIBLE OVER YOUR FAMILY! You're just like her! You're just like mom! I know this sounds selfish, but for once... I wanted my own family to choose me." Helga scoffed some, a knot of anxiety burning in her throat and tears blurring her eyes. "I guess that's was Quartzes do best." Helga sighed some, kneeling down besides her sister to aid her some more. She levitated a few potions she brought with her, carefully pouring them around the wound to cleanse it.

Flynn blinked in confusion as he witnessed the cross become the man's new large weapon. He wasn't sure exactly how that was going to work, but he wasn't going to question it either. Instead, he asked something else that was lingering in his mind. "Uhh.. Any particular r-reason why you wouldn't follow Kristoff's o-orders?"
Reinard: He follows the Ancient Ones, and any follower of the Ancient Ones is my enemy. If he were mortal, he'd be dead now
Kristoff: I'm sorry you feel that way, Reinard. But we do not have time to bicker on the past. We must head to the Capital. I fear things may already be bad there. Come, let us be on our way (He turned to the side and opened another portal
Reinard: (He looked at Flynn, awaiting his orders, ignoring Kristoff completely)
"I was sent away and abandoned by our mother! If anything thou were the privileged one if any such thing! I didn't even know who thou were when I met thee! I-I didn't have the gift of knowing who thee were and meeting thee then! I was on my own, being hunted, having to run for every second of my life until I learned to fend for myself!" Lilith bit her tongue, but then she let it slip. "And thou are more like mother than I ever will be from start to finish, from ignorance and selfishness down to the very bones that she bore under her flesh! ALWAYS BLAMING! And I-I REFUSE to have it done again by the people that are suppose to love me for me--I won't! And if anything, I'm choosing my faith over having to deal with being poked and prodded at by the likes of THEE AND EVERYONE ELSE! Just like...just like thee has chosen to do now. Because at least if anything else, my faith may not be a person...but at least its not a person who's suppose to care and does nothing but FAULT AND JUDGE!! So YES! You're absolutely right, I'm pushing that away, ALL OF IT! And if..if I truly abandoned thee then thou would have never found us to be sisters from the moment we met eyes and I would have kept my mouth shut." She sniffled once, then twice, pausing. "Thee are right. That's exactly what Quartzes do best: Hurt. Abandon. Blame. Ruin. Judge. Control. Misunderstand. And that is not the person I am nor strive to be." She then fell silent once again as her wounds were cleaned. She didn't turn her head away, but she didn't look at her either. She reached for her cross for comfort, only to find that it wasn't there. So instead, she swallowed hard, her mouth dry.

~

Bonnus ran her fingers along her face for a moment, and then touched her lips, blinking a few times, her head feeling as if it were empty of all thoughts, yet filled with imagery and direction that would guide her to what seemed to be a desert land of heat and bareness where the blaze of the sun settled across the entire stretch of environment. She lifted her hands to look at them, standing to her feet in an unsteady, stumbling manner and fleeing.

Meanwhile, the woman/being stood at the head of the dragon that lay within the otherwise vacant crater, staring at it blankly. It was indeed dead, for the impact of being slammed so hard into the ground had snapped its neck and fractured it's skull, a long section of it's tongue hanging from the rest from where it's jaws had been clamped shut onto it. But oddly enough, she/it didn't do anything else but stare, unmoving from her/it's position. Waiting.