Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 13264

hampir setahun yang lalu Jade_23 said…
Helga: ..I'm Sorry..

She looks back at her children, then packs a few materials for them in a huge bag with her magic, wrapping it around her waist that was covered the the bed sheets. She glanced at the teddy bear that just sat in complete silence with lifeless button eyes. The witch sighs, saving the bear in her bag and picked up her triplets and indicated Rosemary to follow her. She turns around and packs a few snacks before following Wiezen out the door. Before taking off, she looked back at her destroyed house with lowered ears, but then turned around and followed after her lover*
hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
"Do you even know where to find me?" Lilith says as she walked beside him with her fingers interlocked behind her head, her breasts revealing more of themselves. "Because I have a feeling that you don't."

"No, that's why you're going to tell me so I can tear you to pieces when I find you." Wiezen told her plainly. "So start talkin'."

"We both know that you're growing to soft to keep your word. I could fix that honestly." Lilith grinned. "Oh this is going to be quite fun. You can start by taking a little trip to pay a visit to our little hut by the river. Surely you remember where it is, yes? After all, that was our number one go-to when we wanted to really get wild." She giggled. "And the best part is that only our signatures are there. And I know you haven't forgotten what that means, Wiezy." She smirked.

Wiezen muttered something to himself as he pulled the hood to his cloak over his head as he began to growl harshly, but pushed his emotion further away until he became numb, and his growling came to an end.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Helga quietly followed Wiezen while rocking her children in her arms, quietly humming at them to relax and rest against her bouncy chest. She forced a small smile at her triplets playing with her hair and looking around the forest in confusion. The witch kisses them all in the cheek, making them giggle and nibble on her sheet dress.

Helga: *whispers quietly at her triplets* Do you know how cute you all are? You're mommy's most handsome boys, oh yes you are! And mommy's favorite princess! *kisses Zealia again on the forehead, then looks down at Rosemary* And you're already the queen, little one! *smiles at her and returns her attention to the babies*
"Remember when we used to take walks like this just to be with one another after a long day of slaughtering the hunters that were always coming after us? It was always sunset when we would start off on our small journey away from the hut, and we would have our own little snacks of buttered spider legs and a jar of cookies." Lilith spoke as she walked with her back facing the path ahead, and instead facing Wiezen. "We walked the same route down the river when the day was coming to an end."

Wiezen didn't say anything. Instead he looked straight ahead solemn, dead expression while walking. The only thing that he did in addressing her was narrowing his eyes.

"Don't be so boring. It's bad enough that you're referring to me as a "hallucination", the least you could do is say something so I won't have to listen to THAT," She said to him, pointing towards the witch and the children. "Oh pleeeeeeeease?"

Wiezen didn't even waste his time looking in her direction this time. He pulled his hood down further over his face, and would have went ahead to stuffing something in his ears so he wouldn't have to hear her but he knew that that wouldn't work. Not with this.

"Oh boo...you're no fun. Conversations are supposed to be between to people, especially your lover, not one sided and dreadfully boring." Lilith said, complaining a little with another pout. "You should rather want to talk to someone who understands what's happening! Or rather what you should know what's happening to. We have a bond of a conversation going on earlier, don't let the train stop now!" She groaned when he still didn't respond. "I should have expected you to be so stubborn ya big grump."
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Great job, Flynn. Now you just need to mix them up

Emrocho: Well, let's eat, shall we?
Macross nodded, keeping herself together as she slowly picked up her fork, not daring herself to breath in fear of another pain striking her stomach. There were many things on the plates before them. Salmon, shrimp, krill, sushi. Numerous things to start with. But at the moment she felt no pickiness in what she wanted. She started with the sushi, stabbing her fork through a piece of it and shoving it into her mouth, along with pieces of salmon and shrimp that was glazed in a softly spicy garlic sauce.
Enricho: (As Macross ahead from the other side of the table, he took a fork and knife and began to eat his salmon)
Helga walked up besides Wiezen with her children, and spoke in a soft voice voice while looking straight ahead.

Helga: Wiezen, my love? Where are we going? If you give me a direction I can teleport us there.

Flynn: *nods at Franziska with a smile and collects the materials* Let's get going then!
Franziska: Great (Heads back to the location)
"Not where we're headed. We would only be sent somewhere so far off from the destination that it would be useless trying to get back." Wiezen says bitterly. "The magic that it took and the precision that had been used to set those boundaries aren't scripted for teleportation for the purpose of being able to see all that approached."

Lilith skipped around and ahead of him with a gleeful grin of satisfaction. "And you haven't forgotten after all. The precautions of where only the moans of ecstasy from two lovers could be heard, once one ventured close enough."

"You brought the children along, therefore they will be at your care at an Inn nearby the location in which we are headed in." Wiezen continued. "Some things are better left untrifled with. Therefore I would prefer if you and the children kept your distance away from the main destination until the next is revealed. I have a feeling that there will be more than just a--"

"Bla bla bla, why are you explaining yourself? You never had to do such thing with I had you? I think not." Lilith interrupted as she walked at his opposite side now. "Quit your rubbish and live a little more like you used to, sheesh."

Wiezen growled for a moment. "Just stay at the Inn once we arrive in the town." But he then fell silent, speaking no more afterwards.

~

Macross devoured dish after dish, attempting to keep her manners but at the same time wanting to cram everything into her stomach and in the hell of famine that had come over her. But with each bite tat she took, she began to feel better and slowed her pace of eating, finally letting out a sigh of relief.
Enricho: (As she finished several plates, he had just finished his first) My, what an appetite you have, Macross (Smiles to her, showing no harm was meant in his words)
Macross blushed in embarrassment. "I-I usually don't eat this m-much." She stuttered in a fluster, looking down at the many empty plates. "Its just that...I was--" She paused in hesitation and didn't continue, instead switching the subject. "What is it that we may need to gather first then?"
Enricho: (He decided not to acknowledge the change in their conversation and spoke) We need some materials to start building the house, and some tools as well
Helga: My care? ..Wiezen... They're OUR children, therefore we BOTH will care for our children.. I did not leave them in some babysitter's dirty hands because we are better than that. ..I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, but I really don't appreciate the way you're speaking to me, Wiezen.. You're letting her get to you and you're taking out your anger on me.. Please stop.. I just want to be there for you.

Flynn: *arrives back with the other ingredients and sits down on the floor, mixing them together as Franziska had indicated to make the healing potion*
Franziska: So far so good, Flynn (Smiles, as she picks up a small stag beetle off the ground and lets it crawl around on her hand)
"Taking out my--" Wiezen bit down on his tongue as his teeth sharpened into many, and he just continued to walk, swallowing down the blood from biting down hard enough. "You know what, fine Helga. Whatever you say. Fine." He said through clenched teeth as he walked ahead. He began to scratch into his palms with his claws.

"Wiezy! Biting your tongue?! I must say, I heard the figure of speech many times before, but never have I seen someone so literal! See what she makes you do? There wasn't even a need for that! And since when have you started holding off on what you say, the rule was "As open as a book, As closed as an open door"!" Lilith exclaimed as she kept at his side. "This is going to be a loooong ways to go."

"Go jump...off of a fucking bridge....into the deepest, blackest pit of water known to your knowledge, and drown yourself, Lilith." Wiezen snarled silently.

"Oh...I actually almost felt that one...no wait, I think I DID feel that one. That was mean, Zenny. But I'll still be here and stuff." Lilith said, a grin coming to her face. "And you're getting your viciousness back, me likey! But its going to take more than just words to do that!"

~

"Building materials and tools. That shouldn't be difficult for us to find. We will have everything we need in no time at all, and before we know it, we'll be finished." Macross says, glad that they were able to switch and indulge themselves in a new conversation.
Enricho: Indeed. Let's be on our way, shall we?
Macross nodded and stood to her feet. "We shall, love." She said with a smile, despite the blush that was still red on her cheeks. But that was becoming over shadowed by the thought of them building a home together. Something that they both could call their own with no second thought. Something that they both could be proud of, and the thought of that made her smile a bit more. Just them.
Helga: Wiezen, my love.... *wraps her free arm around Wiezen's and walks by him closely, where Lilith was before she squeezed herself in between them without knowing* Don't be mad at me, please..

Flynn: Gah! Get that hideous thing away from me!! Ew, look at it's mandibles!! It's going to bite you!
Enricho: (Takes her hand in his and leads her out of the building)

Franziska: Don't worry, they're harmless. Just concentrate on finishing the potion, Flynn
Wiezen didn't try to pull away, as much as he wanted to, but he didn't respond either. Instead, he finally relieved the growing biting pressure from his tongue and clenched his jaw.

"Ha! Another point made by yours truly!" Lilith cheered but cringed into silence for a moment when she felt a scowling glare. "Well don't give me that look like it's my fault! At least when we argued we didn't have to come up with shitty poetry words to make up and apologize! That's what sex was for! But maybe right now what you need is a drink. We've still got plenty at the hut you know--hey you chip off! Watch who you're walking through." She hissed when the witch had come between her and Wiezen. She glared for a moment before going around to his left side. "As I was saying, there's still plenty left in the hut from that raid we did all that time back. Remember?"

Wiezen remained in silence. A drink...yeah. He muttered something in a growl to himself and pulled the hood down until it covered the majority of the upper half of his face, only using sound and smell to guide himself. He began to distract himself with keeping mental notes of how many steps he had taken so far, and counted in his head.

"Well how'd you like that? Oh gods, I'm getting put in the same boat as her aren't I? Neat...but hey, I can't complain. Well, I can, but you seem to be having a hard time by yourself as it is, soo..." Lilith spoke. She was silent for a moment before she sighed. "This is boring Weizy, you never were such a bore. C'mon...say SOMETHING."

~

Macross followed along with his step, entwining her fingers with his as they left to go get everything that they needed to get started with things. She reminded herself to get something to drink for them both as well. They were going to need it for all that it was worth.
Enricho: This shop looks good. Let's go ahead and see what we can find in here
Helga: ..Don't hurt yourself, Wiezen. Talk to me, I can get her off your mind. ..I can try at least.

Flynn: But just, bleh, keep that creature away. Bugs are creepy. *returns to mixing the ingredients in the bowl*
"You know what?" Wiezen said finally with a growl. "You know how you could REALLY help?" He spit a mouth full of red out to the side. "I need cotton. Alot of it. Two hand fulls of it. THAT, is what I NEED. That's exactly what I need." He spat to the side once more.

"Hey! Watch where you're spitting that stuff! Granted, it'll just go right through but still! Manners!" Lilith grumbled the last part as she continued to walk along side him.

~

Entering the shop, Macross looked around in curiosity, wondering what they would come across first. She looked around and found that there was much more there than she had actually been expecting. Then again, she hadn't really had any expectations besides what they were in search of. "So building materials and tools?" She asked, looking up at him.
Franziska: (Lets the bug crawl along her arm, waiting for Flynn to finish)

Enricho: Indeed
Helga: ..C-Cotton? This sheet on me is made out of cotton! Does that work? Or do you need pure cotton? Whatever you need I'll do!

Flynn: *finally finishes crushing the seeds into the mixture, it turning a bright pink as the result. He lifted the bowl and handed it to Franziska* One health potion served!
Franziska: Great. Now let's test it (Takes the beetle, and presses the pinchers against her finger, making it bleed) Now, pour a single drop onto here and see if it works
"Pure cotton. The purest cotton that you could possibly conjure up!" Wiezen said while he continued walking. "Normal cotton."

"Cotton?" Lilith says in a bit of curiosity. "That's a new one..." She pulled a few more strands from in front of her face and tucked them behind her ear again.

~

Macross looked around for a moment before she started off. "I'll help you search then. It'll be faster that way. What all do we need for tools? Hammers, nails?"
Enricho: Yes, and some wood and bricks as well
Helga: Pure cotton? O-Okay! I'll be right back!!! *disappears into thin air and reappears a few minutes later, with pure cotton that was just picked with her own hands* H-Here, my Wiezen!

Flynn: ..Never hurt yourself again like that! *sighs, then pours the pink liquid on her finger*
Franziska: (The liquid suddenly heals her finger in less than a second) Good job, Flynn. I knew you could do it (Smiles to him)
"Thank you." Wiezen grabbed some of the cotton and put a piece of it in his mouth. He tore off larger clots of it, perking his ears only to shove the cotton in them. "Very much." He said before pulling his hood back down over his face, muttering to himself.

Lilith blinked for a moment as she had been watching him with the cotton. When he stuffed it down in his ears, she paused for a moment and blinked once more. "Well...that's a new one..."

~

Macross nodded, noting everything down mentally, now able to concentrate now that she wasn't being overcome and distracted by hunger. "I'll get to looking right away my love."
Enricho: Alright, dear (Smiles to her as he goes to get the supplies)
Helga: Oh.. Um.. You're welcome.. *quickly follows behind him with the babies and interlocks her free arm with his again, placing a kiss on his shoulder*

Flynn: It did? It did! It worked.. *expands a small smile* Thank you... I.. I appreciate you bringing me back to my senses, I suppose.. *kisses her cheek*
Franziska: Anything for my Flynn (Punches him in the arm, showing her affection)
Wiezen pushed the cotton further down into his ears with his finger, blocking out the sound around him enough for him to ignore whatever he pleased and think to himself. A drink...yeah...a drink. He thought to himself again, keeping to himself in silence.

"Oh come Wiezy, now that's just wrong. You can't go off giving me the cold shoulder! Her, yeah, but me?!" Lilith poked at his ears. "Wiiiiezzzzy!" She whined, before finally sighing. "You're not fair, you know that right?" She said in a small pout before locking her arm around his on her side. "There. I know you can hear me you know." She sighed again. "Gods, I can't wait until I don't have to be in this form of existence anymore. This simply won't work."

~

Macross smiled herself, watching as he went off, and she went off her own way to gather things. Almost immediately, she found a hammer, but she would need a second one for herself. Along her search, she gathered a container of nails that they could use, including some short ones and some longer ones just in case they were needed. She hummed as she gathered the items they needed, smiling to herself.
Enricho: (Gathered the supplies he needed for the house, finding plenty of wood and bricks for them)
A few minutes later, Macross found a second hammer that was a little bigger than the first, but she believed that she could handle it. Though it was a little heavier than she had expected, she was still able to pick it up with ease in no rush at all. Then again, she was, for she was already a bit anxious to get back to her lover.
Zealia began to pick at the cotton stuffed in Wiezen's ears as she leaned out of Helga's arms. Oddly enough, both of the boys were staring at the confusion at the woman on the other side, as if they could see something even if it wasn't there.

Helga: *leans her head against Wiezen's shoulder while speaking quietly since she knew he could hear him anyways* I'm sorry we have to do this, Wiezen.. But I'll make it up to you, I promise! *twitches her ears* I'll mix you up a nice drink and we'll both have lots of fun tonight. *kisses his shoulder again* Because I love you.

Flynn: -Ow! *puts his hand on his shoulder, but instead of yelling like last time, he chuckled quietly* Thank you.. *very gently returns the punch on her shoulder*
Franziska: (Doesn't feel the pain, mostly due to Flynn's punch not being that strong, and she smiles to him) Well, come on, let's get going then. We should head into town and find a place to rest

Enricho: (Once he finds the supplies, he heads back to find Macross)
Flynn: *lifts an eyebrow* No trees this time? Hmm.. *smiles at her while she wraps her hand around her and makes himself back into town to find a place to stay with his lover*
Franziska: Just thought we'd get some place comfortable for my little alchemist (Smiles) I know you don't like trees
Wiezen's ears twitched slightly as he glanced over to find his little daughter picking at the cotton that he had stuffed in his ears. He furrowed his brow for a moment and ended up poking her in the nose with a slight smile. "Nah ah, no touchie." He said resting her back down in her mother's arms before stepping away a little.

Lilith let out as sigh before she began to walk in front of Wiezen backwards again. "Come oooon, I swear I'm going to annoy you the entire way there if you don't say something!" She said. "And then when I finally to where I can really grab you, you and I are going to have a serious physical talk! With no clothes! Out by our river!" She said with a "hmph" and a small huff.

Wiezen continued to walk along, his ears lowering to keep the cotton buried in his ears as he began to whistle to himself quietly.

"You won't be able to pretend like you can't hear me for long." Lilith spoke again, a smirk coming to her face. "And I know that you heard that." She said as she skipped ahead a few steps.

~

Macross paused for a moment as she came across a saw that she thought would be useful, and she took it up into her hands along with everything else before she went on to go look for Enricho.
Enricho: (Turns the corner, spotting Macross as he did) There you are. I found the supplies, but their too heavy to carry back and forth from the spot. We'll have to take a wagon to the locatin
Macross gave a nod and a smile with a understanding nonetheless. "That is all fine by me love, Or rather I say, "Indeed"." She said with a light chuckle at the harmless little joke. "It'll be all in a days work, and we'll get it done. I've found a few of the supplies as well."
Enricho: Good work, Macross. We'll get this house done in no time
Flynn: You know me well then. They make my back hurt and I always end up falling from one anyways. You're so skilled at everything you do, you know?

Rebekah: Oh please, I did a good job on those tattoos. You look like a more badass witch if I may say so myself. Like I said, that Benjamin dude or whatever doesn’t deserve you at all. He asked for marriage with a ring made out of a BEER BOTTLE, dollface.
Helga: *lowers her ears* ..yeah.. Whatever, I guess.. *wraps herself around a warm blanket*
Rebekah: Now, get your plumpy ass over here and help me eat up these leftover noodles and rolls.
Helga: *slowly walks back and sits on a stool besides her lover, just gazing at the food in sadness*
Rebekah: Ughh, cut that out. Your sad face is making me pity you. *hands her a fork*
Helga: ..W-What’s this?
Rebekah: A damn fork, dollface. You use it to eat.
Helga: Oh.. I uhh.. It’s my first time seeing such small pointy object. *takes the fork and dips it in the noodles, failing in coiling them around the silver object* Nghh..
Rebekah: EAT, damn it!
Helga: ..Don’t raise your voice at me.. Please.. I’m.. I’m very sensitive..
Rebekah: *lifts an eyebrow at the witch, rolling her eyes* Pardon.
Helga: It’s.. Fine..
Rebekah: ..How old are you?
Helga: I’m ninety-seven years old..
Rebekah: Oh, you’re a young witch.
Helga: *nods quietly as she coils the noodles around her fork*
Rebekah: Hmm, so what’s your full name again? I only remember the Quartz part.
Helga: ..I’m Helga Mourey Quartz..
Rebekah: Quartz.. Yeah..
Helga: ..what?
Rebekah: Hm? *stuffs her mouth with a sushi roll and muffles* Oh nothing. *swallows* You wouldn’t want to hear it anyways, you’re already in pain both physically and emotionally. Hah, you’re not even using your powers to heal the bleeding tattoos.
Helga: ..I said I don’t want to use magic.. I’m trying to live an ordinary life..
Rebekah: I know. Which is why I spared your life, dollface.
Helga: *perks her ears* ..huh? *lifts her eyes and interlocks them with her lover*
Rebekah: What? You don’t recognize what I am? Man, what kind of witch are you?
Helga: *blinks in realization, tracing back to the memories where she was wearing gloves and the dark jumpsuit, then awakening to the multiple bruises and the weird tingling sensation on her lower back* You’re a.. Hunter?
Rebekah: *nods while slurping the noodles* Mhm. Quartz was the last name of the man that abused and raped my mother and left her.
Helga: ..Oh.. Oh my.. I.. *suddenly gets off the stool and looks around for a way to escape instead of using a teleportation spell*
Rebekah: Don’t worry, dollface. I ain’t gonna hurt you. I did last night though. I added some blessed water in that rum of yours. *grins at her* And you didn’t even feel my whips that had blades in the end of them. ..You’re too pure, you’re nothing like the Quartz family. And in one sense, you’re a disgrace. My mother would say your father knew how to control the rise of the moon and sun.
Helga: ..He did.. He was able to do so many things..
Rebekah: *nods* And what about mother Quartz? How was she doin’ with that curse of hers? Being a banshee and all?
Helga: ...It was miserable.. She could feel and know when someone was going to die, and cry about each one.. Including herself..
Rebekah: Yeah, I was told some tales about a beautiful lady crying and screaming in the woods. ...But nah, don’t worry about me killing you or anything. I like you. Look. *pulls out a drawer and reveals two whips with spikes, then holds one in each arm*
Helga: *lowers her ears and takes a step back in fear, recognizing the weapon that was used on her last night*
Rebekah: Pretty cool, huh? *swings both whips forward, wrapping them around Helga and pulling her in closer, then places a deep kiss on her lips* Now get outta here, dollface. Before someone sees a hunter and witch together that she did not kill.
Helga: ..Thank you, Becky..
Rebekah: You know where I live if you need anything, dollface. *winks at her*
Helga: It was nice meeting you. *escapes from the whips and begins to dress up in her blue dress from last night*
Rebekah: -Oh wait! Keep these! *runs to the bed and grabs her roller blades from underneath it* Here!
Helga: Oh.. Why thank you! *takes them in her arms* Take care, Rebekah.
Rebekah: *waves goodbye at her as she exits her room, then returns to eating her meal*

A few years later, as the one-hundred year old Helga (disguised as a human) sat on the stool of another bar, she overheard the conversation of two hunters sitting besides her who spoke about the female hunter that was killed for sparing a witch’s life. Her ears perked at the name “Rebekah” being mentioned as the victim. Helga widens her eyes and grasps her drink tightly, lowering her upper body and allowing a tear to roll down her cheek.

~

Helga blinked as she was lost in her memories, then looked around and saw that her arms were still interlocked with Wiezen. She released a small sigh of happiness as the children in her other arm continued to play with her long hair.

Helga: ..Can I do anything else to help, my Wiezen?
Franziska: I wish I was skilled. As a psychopath.... we're not allowed to express feelings. Like fear, joy... or even love. I don't know if I'm that good at it, so... I wouldn't say I'm good at everything I do
Wiezen just continued to whistle to himself, the cotton clogging his ears as he continued forward. He paused for a moment and finally spit out the blood soaked cotton and wrinkled his noes for a moment before he kept his pace.

Lilith turned while walking ahead of him and continued to do so while facing him. "Oh! I know something that'll catch your attention." She said, a smirk coming to her face. Her smirk then wavered into a small smile as the green began to drain from her skin, and a fair soft tan replaced it. "Do you remember back after the fourth time that we slept together on that winter night? It was a bit chilly outside, but I remembered all we needed was our body heat to keep us warm. And I asked you on that night that I stayed in your arms if you wanted me to make you anything to eat. That night...you asked me if I would teach you a bit more about cooking. I had found it a bit odd, yes, because you had magic to cook with for yourself. So I asked you why....and you told me--"

A woman shouldn't have to cook if she has a lover that can do it for her. As she had been speaking, those words popped into Wiezen's head just as she had spoke them, and he could remember them as if he had said it to her yesterday. He glanced from under his hood very slightly and looked ahead at her.

"That day...that night...was the first time I had heard anyone say that to someone before. And it lit my heart with joy. Of course back I was a wee bit more on the "goody two shoes" side of things, but if anything, I told you that I would forever remember those words." The green recolored her skin again. "And I still do. And at last, knowing the both of us, you didn't get to cook that night because we fucked until the sun rose. All night long. And then you refused to let me make breakfast, and made it for just the two of us." She chuckled to herself. "So not everything else between us is all bad ya know."

Wiezen remained silent, and began to zone out into thoughts of his own. He went back to whistled to himself as he did so.

~

"We should add on a little chimney while we're at it. I'm not sure if the mountains have winters, but I think it would be good to to have one as a precaution." Macross said. Well, there was that, but the other part was that she had always had a picture in her mind of sitting next to a warm, toasty fire with a cup of hot chocolate with too many marshmallows in her mug with her lover on a comfty couch with her. Maybe listening to a record player, or just cuddling. Or both. And maybe...maybe a third member to their two. She smiled a bit. "Lets gather these things together and be on our way."
Enricho: Alright. I'll go and see if I can rent a wagon somewhere