Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3701-3750 of 13264

hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
The beast let out a snarl and grabbed Helga by her throat, tearing her away from its neck before screeching in her face, the millions of voices screaming as it did so. Its tongue stretched out, rows of teeth growing out of it and turning into sharp spines as the black saliva that oozed from its tongue reached out to yank Helga onto them.

"Mom!" Weiss grabbed her by the arm and pulled as hard he could to keep her from being pulled in. But his hand slipped as he was pulled away from her.

A string of light struck into the left side of Helga's back where her heart would be in her chest, a familiar warmth of comfort washing coming forth. "I'm here..." A soothing, but also eager voice spoke inside of her head. The ring on her finger burst with a bright light that burned at the beast and forced it to release her and retreat back. Before she could fall and hit the ground, an arm wrapped around her gently and pulled her away, as well as grabbing Weiss.
A pure white light shot down from the sky, parting the black clouds that fogged it as it hit the solid ground, sending a wave in all direction the pushed the ocean of blood away from them in heavy smite.

Weiss felt as if a burden of fear and anxiousness was lifted from his existed as the light surrounded him, and hope strung around his heart again. He couldn't see anything at first, for the light had only grew. But the comforting hand that rested on his shoulder made him relax as he felt a tingle run through his body. He was...being healed. When he was finally able to see a little, he looked up to see the person he had called for. He had hair as pure as snow, and eyes as bluer as any sky he'd ever seen. He had a bushy tail...no...more than one. "Papa..."

The light dimmed as it faded into a illuminating outline around the body of Wiezen as he stood before the beast, holding Helga and his son close to him as his bare feet stood firm against the ground. The white garment of cloth that he wore flowed with the aura around him.
hampir setahun yang lalu Jade_23 said…
Helga didn't bother to even glance at the outline, but she knew very well who it was. Her only concern and priority was her child. She released herself from his grasp and quickly snatched Wiess away, bringing him into a tight hug and kissing his cheeks multiple times. It was then when she heard another voice. It was Flynn, speaking to her through telepathy.

Flynn: Uhh.. Helga.. Not so good news..

Helga: ..w-what?

Flynn: Turns out this market you teleported us to will soon be invaded by berserkers..

Helga: ...grr.. I'll be right there.. Run! Run as fast as you can and don't let anything harm my children!

Helga looks down at her son and never turns her attention to anything else.

Helga: My brave little warrior! *smooches his nose once more and strokes his hair gently* We must flee. The others are in danger. I shall take care of it.
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: Well, what did she tell you Flynn?
Flynn: That she'll be arriving shortly..

The sudden scream is heard by a woman being attacked by a berserker. Flynn's eyes shot wide open. Shit.

Flynn: We need to go! Th-this way, follow me!! *runs the opposite direction while he still carried Emma in his arms* Fast!
Franziska: B-but what about the people that live here? What are we going to do about them?
Flynn: ..what do you mean by "what about the people who live here?"?!?! We can't do anything about them, their on their own! We only have a few potions.
Franziska: But we can't just leave them here to die, Flynn
"But what about pa-" Weiss began, but was stopped from saying anything further.

"You were awesome, Weiss." Wiezen said, looking to him with a gentle smile. I'm proud of you, you did great!" He said, ruffling his hair. He glanced at Helga and only gave a nod. He was about to say something before a nasty growl cut him off. He let out a sigh. "I respect your decision in full
And I will be there for them. You were right...I held a lot of things against you that I shouldn't have. I won't linger on the past anymore...and I won't look for forgiveness. I think we can agree that we've hurt one another far too much. But whatever future you look forward to. And I do apologize for all that I've done." He gave an apologetic bow before turning back to Weiss. "I'll take care of the bully. But I'll need some help." He held out his fist. "Just think that I will, and I will."

Weiss nodded with out hesitation and fist bumped him. "You will! You'll come back too...right?"

At the sound of the beast approaching, Wiezen stood up and turned away. "Well of course I will." He glanced back at him and gave a thumbs up. "So until then, you're the man!" He said enthusiastically.

Weiss's lip quivered for moment, but grinned. "I'll do my best!" He gave a thumbs up back.

~

Emma's covered her ears for a moment to cut out the sound of the people screaming. She wondered where her brother and Helga was. Or where Wiezen was. But then she lowered her hands from her ears as she listened to Flynn and Franziska's conversation.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Flynn: Uhh, well what do you suggest we do then? We're just humans with low access to magic.. And we must keep the babies safe.

Zealia twitched her ears at the conversation, wrinkling her nose in slight annoyance of having to be always on the run from monsters.

Zealia: *she elevates a nearby pebble and throws it in a certain direction, hitting the berserker who was quietly hiding behind a tree to attack them. She stuck her tongue out on him and gave a small humph*

Flynn: Uhh... *looks at the giant berserker emerge* Not good! *grabs Franziska and Rosemary, making sure they were ahead of him as they continue their run*

Helga: Indeed you are the man, my son! *she kisses his forehead and expands a broken smile* You must return to your sister. She wonders where you might be. Mother will stay to help papa, yes? You've fought well today. I am so proud of you, just how I've always been!

Helga duplicates herself six times and commands them to kill any monsters swarming through the village where the others were. She gathers then around Wiess, then smiles faintly as she murmured the spell that would send all seven of them back to the village where she teleported the others.
Franziska: Follows behind her, not sure what they should do)
Wiezen took in a deep breath, staring at the beast as it began to morph and enlarge. This was it. The cause to his misfortune, right there in front of him. "So...this is what it's like to feel...pure." He said more to himself. His ears perked. "Excuse me, uh mister...grand...pa...thing? You sort of hurt my son, and my friends...and the mother of ny children...so could you maybe...stop? I don't want to fight. I'm sure there is a way we could handle this more peacefully? Talk about it maybe? An apology would be nice too."

"You intolerable...lowly...pest." The beast snarled as it slowly began to become enraged. "How dare you...approach me in that abomination of a form you wretched fly!!" It's form began to morph, bulges forming under its skin as it started to grow in size. "I WILL LAY WASTE TO YOUR EXISTENCE."

"Uuh...yeah...I can't let that happen." Wiezen said a bit awkwardly while scratching his head. "I'm not really at full power, and you've kind of eaten people...a lot of people. And I can't really let you keep those souls because they don't belong to you."

"I'm going to tear...you...a part, you insignificant...woooorm. ALL LIGHT MUST BE EXTETMINATED!" The beast was back to its original size from before, it's eyes crazed.

~

Emma felt a sort of twinkle in her mind and she furrowed her brow, levitating a small stick off the ground. But then all of the bark tore from it and it became as sharp as a dagger before it was sent flying into the head of one of the berserkers and it stuck.
Flynn paused his jog, looking down at Emma in his arms in complete confusion at what she had just done. She looked at the dagger that had stabbed the berserker, then back at Emma, then at the dagger. wait..what???

Wiess and the six Helgas appear right in front of Flynn and the others, startling him and making him jolt backwards.

Flynn: Gah! ..oh.. Phew..

The six Helgas immediately jump into action as they were indicated and disappear in a blur, tearing the limbs of the berserkers with ease. Some of the monsters just stared at the beautiful clones, confused at the familiar beauty. Helga looked so much like her mother. And her mother was known for being friends and showing the evil good. Some berserkers even confused her with being Mary Margaret. A few even dared speaking her name with voices that had not been used in a while. The Helgas give no reaction whatsoever and just continue killing.

The real witch stood a few feet away from Wiezen. She observed the beast closely, noticing his swift movements. Before it ran forward to attack the both of them, she made herself and Wiezen disappear, then reappear behind the beast. She spoke dully to Wiezen, but didn't meet his eyes once. She just stared at the beast while she talked.

Helga: There is no time for giving second chances, Wiezen. I've had to learn that the hard way. We end this here and we end this now. *summons her sword of flames once more, then elevates other rubble, giving the chance of people to escape.*
Wiezen furrowed his eyebrows. "You and me both, Helga. But it's not giving a second chance. Its being polite. But I highly doubt that I can reason with something that keeps talking about eating me, so I guess its best to just get to it." His bushy tails spread for a moment before lifting to his sides and sharpening to a point as the curved and aimed at the beast in sync, glazing over with a strange force. "I should go ahead and say that we can't " destroy" it. That's sort of...well...not going to happen. The only reason it disappeared all of those years ago is because it was sealed. Into the Mark of Carnage. I'm not letting someone else end up with something like that. So instead, we're going to send it through a vortex and keep it trapped there. That's the best bet. But we can't do it here, so we'll have to either lure it in, or force it somewhere else."

The beast disappeared suddenly in a blur of speed that would seem impossible for its size. It appeared above them, it's claws in mid swing at them in a downwards motion.

Wiezen grabbed Helga and used his size compared to the beast as an advantage to evade with swift movements of his own, putting a few feet of distance between them. "It'll take a few minutes to open it. So I'd say we can fight it out at least."
Helga released herself from his grasp once more and jumped to the ground.

Helga: Fine by me. *she disappears in a blur, then reappears on the other side holding the beast's giant hind claw she had cut clean off mere seconds ago* You can make a vortex under the ocean and hold it down forever with the weight of the sea. *ignites the sliced paw in her hand until it burns to ashes*
The beast snarled and the ooze from its mouth shot out, latching onto Helga's leg and slamming her into the ground before it's hind leg began to grow back.

"It's not that simple. The sea would just die and dry up, and then we'll have to deal with it again." Wiezen stood there talking as he watched. I was thinking more of a different plane field, if that'll work. But first I need to--" He was interrupted by the swipe of a backhand from the beast that sent him flying into rubble. "Uuh... ow?"

The beast growled, the screams from within it calling out in torture. It's mouth opened and it began to spew out the black saliva like boosted bullets that left small craters with whatever they came in contact with.

"Uh oh!-" Wiezen jumped up from the rubble and scurried out of the way in a bolt a trail of the craters followed behind. "Crap crap crap CRAP!!" A pulse of light pulsated from his feet, and he moved in blur of outlines, appearing under the creature. His tails aimed themselves upwards and shot up into the beast's stomach, only for a retaliation of crimson spikes to burst out towards him. He was able to evade swiftly while striking at the beast's underbelly before darting from under it as one of its claws swiped at him.
Helga made Wiezen disappear from harm's way and reappear at a farther distance from the beast.

Helga: You need to be more coordinated. Be careful.

She tugged at the beast's tail with her magic and swung him around like a yo-yo, then sent him flying against the burning rubble. Hmph..
"You're probably right about that. I haven't exactly been on the best terms with myself really. Well, that, and I haven't found an equilibrium yet. Now what I was saying before was--" Wiezen started again before a chunk of flaming rubble flew into him, blasting him back into what was left of the Inn. "Oh come on! Now you're just being salty!" He groaned.

The beast emerged from the burning rubble, the fire that was latched onto its fur dissipating into wisps of ember before disappearing. It's claws crushed into the ground as it snarled. Its tongue slicked out from its mouth, spiny teeth emerging from it before it reared its head back and swung it at the witch.

Wiezen tackled her out of the way, using his tails to launch himself across the ground as it burst from its place and split open, leaving a long trench where the tongue of the beast had struck. Ironically, he ended up landing on top of her. "Hey there, name's Wiezen, we should have a drink some--OH CRAP!" He rolled both him and her out of the way as the creature's tongue attacked them again. This time, he used his tails to launch them into the air right as another deep split formed onto the ground.
Helga squirmed out of his grasp once more in midair and landed on a fluffy cloud. She sat on the cloud and gave Wiezen the potential and power to do so too to recover from the recent action. Both her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but she didn't even look at him at all.

Helga: I don't drink. I'll pass.

She left it at that and began to move the small cloud they were both clustered in. She murmured a spell and began to control the weather, sending lightning bolts below to strike the beast.
"Riiight, okay then." Wiezen gave a shrug as he looked down from the cloud to make sure the beast was occupied before he would say anything else.

The beast dashed across the ground with quick and long strides, weaving through the strikes of lightning, it's claws leaving pattered marks across the ground.

"I need the--OH COME ON!!" Wiezen exclaimed. Just as he had started to speak, a frenzy of the black saliva orbs began to shoot through the clouds rapidly. He backed off as the the trail went his way, one of them managing to split through the cloud enough for him to fall off. His tails instinctively went into a hardened state, a solid aura encasing them as they placed themselves in front of him to shield him from the incoming projectiles. He twisted himself through the air and began to spiral until her became like a twister, twisting his tails together and spearing the beast in the back, forcing it's backside into the ground before jumping away to get to a further distance as a cloud of dust kicked up into the air.

But he didn't get far. Hands of the black goo stretched from the dust grabbing a hold of him and slinging him, sending him flying in a spiral right into Helga, knocking her off the cloud.
Helga: --aggh!

The witch falls backward and off the cloud, but then remembers at that she has her wings of flame still on her. She flaps her fiery wings and looks at Wiezen who was falling to his death. The ravishing witch soared skillfully in the air like an angel, stretching out her arms toward her lover and taking ahold of his hand, pulling him in closely where she now held him like a baby as she flew back to the safe zone which was the cloud. She settled him gently on the billow and checked for any injuries, then looked back down at the beast. Helga's eyes became slits as she summoned all the clouds at once, twirling her hands in a repetitive way which made the clouds sync with her "dancing" and form a giant tornado. The tornado grew and grew, swiping the rubble from the ground and soon dragging the beast along with it. She kept control as she continued her performance from the faraway cloud with Wiezen.
"Go Helga! Woohoo!" Wiezen cheered as he peered off the side of the cloud. "Uuhh...Helga...why are you breathing down my ne--oooh and you're not Helga." Wiezen looked up, only to see the beast's eyes staring down at him. "Now I know what you're thinking... should I knock this guys lights out and problem do something that might hurt? The answer may surprise yo--" Just as he was about to finish his sentence, the beast had swung it's claw and knocked him through the clouds and down into the ground like a human bolt of lightning.

The beast snarled, at Helga. "You have interesting things for me to take, but your no god, witch!! Quit your scurrying and let me devour you!! It's mouth opened wide, and its numerous teeth began to rotate quickly in a clockwise terror.
Helga's left eye twitched and she growled at the beast when he knocked Wiezen through the clouds. She quickly makes a barrier that appears right below Wiezen to diminish the result of the crash. She walked in midair as the tornado continued to grow even without her control. She stomped her way toward the beast and roughly grabbed the top and bottom part of it's mouth with her supernatural strength. She opens his mouth wider herself, spreading his jaws until it's maximum point, and she continued. She would continue until she'd hear a snap. She stared directly into his mouth, hearing the screams and glaring at his numerous teeth. The witch herself began to scream. It was a shrilly, bone-chilling scream that formed into a ball of a purple aura. The witch bobs her head forward and sends the giant ball of her magic into the beast and down his throat forcefully. The ball inside it's stomach made it shake as if it was going to explode inside it.
The beast grinned and leaped back, smoke beginning to drift from the corners of its jaws. "Into the abyss it has gone, where souls make it all infinite. My turn. You're becoming more and more full of yourself, witch." It's mouth stretched open wider as a ball of fire appeared at the tip of his tongue. "ARROGANT FOOL! " The black saliva from its tongue wrapped around the fire. "I....am CARNAAAGE!! It's eyes widened further as the balk of saliva wrapped fire grew two times and size, bulge from the inside. "YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY FOR IMPUDENCE!!" It roared, the agonized voices screaming more fuel into the enlarging orb before it fired directly into Helga's face.

"Nope, sorry but she's kinda low on funds!!" Just as the slimey dense flames would have hit and exploded, Wiezen's tails stretched and grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her down below the clouds just in time. The large orb of slime and fire from the beast flew from above like a cannon ball in the distance, and on impact with the ground it exploded, causing a large tremor to tear the solid ground apart forcefully and push it into a tsunami of earth and roots, ash and a scorching smog that swept towards them.
Wiezen took a deep breath as he felt nature calling to him, and a clear aura quaked around him. He lifted his foot and stomped, causing the violent tremers to come a stop. But the tsunamis of earth and the dark fog that covered it swarmed towards him and consumed him from sight as it crashed down.

The beast ran along the clouds before leaping into the air, falling through the clouds and down towards the ground where the impact of its landing sent a shockwave across the lands of Edrain like a short but violent wind. The ground shuttered under its claws, and its eyes as slowly turned to Helga, the large grin one of satisfaction. It began to grow further, as did its body as its fur began to darken.
Helga widened her eyes at where the Tsunami of earth once was and the disappearance of Wiezen. Her back was facing the beast in that moment as she searched throughout the land and called out to his lover.

Helga: ..W-Wiezen! Where are you?
Jade_23 commented…
I just realized I've been spelling Weiss as "Wiess" this entire time omg. xD hampir setahun yang lalu
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD lol, I think that's how I originally spelled his name, but fuck it, "Weiss" looks better hampir setahun yang lalu
The beast's tongue slithered from its mouth for a moment, its wide eyes as the bloody markings mixed into the pitch black of its fur. "Yes....YEEEESSS..." It let out a ghastly gurgle of a growl. "I can taste....your anxiousness... your pathetic desires...and yet you continuuue, to lose moooore." It let out a deafening cackle. "You called upon a savior, only for him to fall, only for him to be extinguished like the lights of this world are soon to beeee." It sneered. "I only grow stronger...while your power fades and crumbles like the crumbs of pastries, and the ash from scorched earth. All that you've fought for, and all that you hold with the wretched stupidity of the aspect you call love, will be in vain. Just like you failure to birth children. But they, would have been no different."

"Please...shut up." Wiezen spoke as he climbed out of the ground. "You know...I had the chance to meet them...both of those children that you keep running your mouth about. They never had a chance to live. The second child was mine...another girl. But because I screwed up, she will never be able to experience life. And I realized that that life...that precious life...is something that I will never forgive myself for letting it slip away. For letting the woman who's put up with my crap so long suffer again." He dusted himself off, steam rising from the places that he had been burned by the smog that managed to burn him. "The woman you called a coward is the one who's been through something you can never understand. And for you to slander what they stood for...and who they were going to be...is unforgivable." He smiled, but his blue eyes sharpened. "But you...you wouldn't understand anything because you have nothing to lose bit the souls that you stole and torture. Looking at something like you...and realizing that I could've became something as foul and lost...it makes me sick to my stomach. You're like my personal demon...but I've learned that I don't have to do things alone. And we are going to throw you into a hole so deep that you will never step foot in this world again." His words were spoken calmly and even kindly.
Helga released a sigh of relief when she saw Wiezen emerge from the ground. She placed her gentle hand on a side of her chest, trying to calm herself for a moment of her panic attack she had just suffered from. The witch disappeared in a blur and found herself to be at Wiezen's side. She fixed up a quick spell instead of kissing him to heal the burns he had resulted from the smog and cure any other injuries he had suffer from, transferring a bit of her own magic into him. She dusted off her hands and then glared back at the beast with annoyed and a hint of bloodlust eyes.

Meanwhile, back on the other side of town, the six Helgas had defeated the berserkers with ease. They all walk in a straight line back to the group, bowing at them slightly. One of the Helgas walked forward and spoke to Franziska.

Clone: Madam Franziska, I've been ordered to guide you all back to our mistress's cottage. Follow us.

The Helgas all lead the group through the woods.
"And here you stand before me like roached to a giant. Humans to a god. Pebbles to a ocean. You're resolve is one of disgust. AND YOU WILL FALL JUST AS YOU DID BEFORE, AT MY WILL!!" The beast roared as it slammed its claws into the ground. "Now witness in terror and despair, as your hope is crushed by my presence!!

"The gloves come off this time around." Wiezen held up his hand, the wide sleeves of his upper garment sliding down a bit, and a glint of gold sparkled against his ring finger. The ring. His tails lifted, coated in solid aura that bristled and began to flow as they all pointed themselves towards the creature. "I told my son that we would handle you. And that, we will. So if you are done speaking, I'm ready to see my kids again." He glanced over at Helga and spoke to her telepathically. "I'm going to purge those souls from it. They're like fuel, and we need to weaken it enough to where we can send it into the void in a condition it won't beable to escape in. The problem is, doing it from the outside will be impossible. But there is a way. Do you think you can--no...I know you can." He smiled. "Keep it busy out here. I'm going inside." And with that, he began to walk towards the beast.
Helga glanced at his ring. Lilith was right, he kept it after all. The witch didn't return the smile, instead, she just gave a determined nod and watched as her lover walked toward the beast. Lilith was also right about something else. His form was beautiful. Helga never really got to see his full outline until now, and she couldn't deny how handsome he was. A red tinge appeared on her cheeks, but she quickly shook her thoughts away and positioned herself for an attack.
The beast crouched down low before its body lunged forward in a blitz, its hind legs mauling the ground beneath them. It let out a savage roar of the monster that it was as it faded in a blur of swift speed.

Wiezen closed his briefly eyes and focused on the captives within the beast, sorting out the screams that he could hear within. He began in a small jog for only a second before a pulse of light blew him forward. His eyes narrowed as the beast's claw swiped at him and split the ground just as it missed. He changed his direction and struck his tails in different sections of its arms and evaded another incoming attack.

The beast snarled in irritation as it spun around and lashed out in an onslaught of furious claw swipes, before altering its tactics. It launched itself into the air before spitting forth a barrage of saliva orbs at point blank range, following after it's target.

Wiezen kept his movements swift and carefully placed ahead of time as he continued to evade, craters following after him as he kept himself out of harms way. "Helga, I need an opening. I can't get as close as I need to at the moment. I'll keep it distracted for now and give you some time to work."
Helga nodded once more. A portal appeared right in front of Wiezen, which sent him back to Helga's side as he passed through it and closed it right away, allowing the beast to crash once more against the rubble.

Helga: Understood, Wiezen. I'll get him to open his mouth wide enough so that you could go through.

The witched made her wings of fire disappear and she ran in a blur, appearing right above on the beast's head. Her bare feet sunk in his coat of fur, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head where they were pure, glowing white. Helga's arms glowed and so did the beast's paws. As she lifted her right arm, it forced the beast's right paw to sync with her and move in that direction as well. She restrained it as much as she could and forced it to move backward and stay exposed for Wiezen.

Flynn followed the clones quietly and in slight confusion.

Flynn: ..Helga?

All six Helgas turned to face the human and spoke at the same time.

Clones: Yes, Sir Flynn?

Flynn blinked, realizing that neither one of them was the real witch.

All Helgas shrugged and returned to leading the group. One of them murmured a few words and opened up a portal.

Clone: Portals are quicker.

Flynn nodded and was the first one to walk through the portal with Emma in her arms, meanwhile the rest followed. When they walked through the other side, they were now standing right before Helga's cottage. There were... Walls. Her home had been fixed on the outside, and redecorated in the inside with flowers and nature. By who? A scent of roses passed in a gush in front of the group, and a faint giggle of a woman was heard before it disappeared. The reconstruction looked different. Her house was bigger, and it was surrounded by a small river with a bride to walk through. There would be warm water from that river and a built in shower and bath within the house for the children. A tall tree held swings and slides that led to the river which would serve as games for the young. Rabbits and deer could be seen stalking around in comfort of the area. The statue of Mary Margaret could be seen faintly behind the house, joined with statues of Lorenzo, Lilith, and a mysterious man. It was all so.. peaceful. The house looked exactly how it used to millions and millions of years ago when it was first built by Mary Margaret and her husband. Flynn gawked at the beauty of the place and just stood there for a long while, wondering if they were in the right place.
 Helga nodded once more. A portal appeared right in front of Wiezen, which sent him back to Helga's si
The beast began to let out crazed growls and snarls as it fought against the control of the witch, shaking its head violently in attempt to throw her off. It's claws began to strain forward while its hind legs pushed against the ground, eyes widening. Soon, it opened its jaws. The pitch black too that was its saliva began to extend into hundreds of spiney tendrils prepared to skewer.

Now. Wiezen encased his body in a protective aura before launching forward, his eyes focused on using the opening that Helga had provided to fullest advantage. He was caught by surprise when orbs of the tar like saliva was launched at him, not having enough time to dodge. Instead, he strengthened the or around him and held his arms up to tank the damage before catapulting into the creatures mouth. He twisted and turned his body to dodge the jagged razor teeth that tried to close around him as he did so and continued into the darkness of the beast.

~

Emma's eyes widened in amazement at the sight of the cottage and the beauty that it was, and all that surrounded the area. "Wooow! Is this Mommy Helgy's house?!" She looked to the clones of her Helga, and confusion came across her face as she tried to figure out which one was the real one, not knowing that they were all clones.

"Whoa..." Weiss looked around them, and then to the cottage. It seemed so warm and welcoming. When he turned to look to the triplets, he immediately noticed that the fur had returned to the boys' ears, and that it was pure and white. A smile came to his face as he looked back to the cottage. "So this is...home?"
Franziska: (Stares at the place, her jaw hanging open) What is this?
Helga slightly recoiled when Wiezen had entered the beast's mouth, and her throat constricted in a way since both the beast and the witch were synced as one. She growled and widened her mouth even wider and kept it like that for the beast to follow her and not crush Wiezen inside.

Clone: It's my house!
Clone 2: No, it is mine.
Clone 3: Pretty sure it's mine.
Clone 4: It's MINE!!
Clone 5: ...I believe it's all ours. The home of the Quartz family.

Flynn: Wait, this is Helga's cottage? *looks at a clone who nodded at him* ..woah.. That's so cool! Look, it has a slide!

Elijah perked his now furry ears at the excitement from Rosemary's arms, gurgling a few words from coming out of his sleep all of a sudden. His eyes landed on the sandbox that was near the river and he began to squirm to get to it.

Elijah: *looks at one of the clones* M-mama? ....n..no...ma-..ma.. *furrows his eyebrows in frustration* Papa?
Flynn: No, they're not here just yet, little one, but they'll come!
Franziska: I guess Helga has all sorts of magic up her sleeve
Wiezen's ears perked for a moment as he flipped himself up right and shot down the beast's throat. A smile came to his face as he heard Elijah's voice float into his mind, just as it had when Weiss had called for him. Soon...soon. He found himself falling into an abyssal black pit of screams that seemed to be almost never ending. His head rung as the pleas of agony came from every direction. He closed his eyes and crossed his legs, taking in a deep breath.

The beast began to resist more, and before long, it began to reverse the control that Helga attempted to sustain on it. The crimson blood markings began to spread across its body and towards the witch like serpents, and one of the tarry tendrils shot up and wrapped around her throat and instantly began to tighten. "Did you...think, that your power...COULD HOLD ME FOR LONG?!" It snarled in rage.
Helga's eyes rolled back to place and she began to choke heavily as the tendrils tightened the grip of her neck, meanwhile wobbling her legs that hung in midair now. She looked down at the beast with her lonely eyes of sorrow and managed to give a smirkish smile.

Helga: ...I-I said my job was to.. help Wiezen come back for my ch..children.. and he is back.. So I.. have won.. *closes her eyes tightly and her eyes instinctively become slits as she hisses in pain*
"Is that what you truly believe in your delusional liitle mind?!? That fool has only driven himself to his death!! For inside is only the many screams of those who have never been saved and they will tear...him apart for consumption!!" The beast slung her towards the ground. "Within me is only carnage and blood spill that cannot be swayed!!" It howled in laughter. "He is there only to perish!! All in which the abyss consumes, NEVER RETURN!! THEY ARE TRAPPED WITHIN AN ENDLESS SPACE, TEAEING AT THE EYES OF THEIR SOULS, FEEDING THEIR DEVOURER AS THEY WERE MEANT TO!! And you...are only left here to die. But everything that you hold the aspect of "love" for will join you...but you will not enjoy it. They will bare hatred towards you for what you've done for eternity. You have failed." It growled.
Helga: -argh!

She falls flat on her back within the rubble. She weakly stands up and dusts herself off, wiping the blood from her nose with her sleeve. Her white halter dress was covered in dust and blood, and most of it was torn and missing. The impact and torn the semi-melted ring from her skin, now for once being able to be taken off. She crawls forward to retrieve it and trembles quietly while she puts it back on, ignoring the pain. The woman sat on her knees, fixing her dress that was torn to the point where you could see her underwear and her bra. She rolled her eyes. Every beautiful dress of hers had to be ruined by another annoying monster. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes for a moment.

Helga: You're wrong.. We said we'll destroy you.. and we will... We are.. We have..
"Then tell me, where do you sense his soul? Being torn asunder among the millions of others as you sit there in your hopeless denial." The beast sneered. "And did you not think I could hear your pathetic attempts and thoughts in your feeble simple mine, your so called plan to send me into a void? To "purge" me of the millions that I have I consumed?" It laughed. "How pathetic you are, to put your faith in the very man you claimed to bare so much resentment for, only to see him fall short once more. To fail. Just as you have."
Helga: *lowers her ears* He may have failed me before and I may have failed him.. But I don't hate him.. Wiezen is a good man in certain aspects.. And if he is truly dead.. Then I shall just fight you until I can no longer breathe.. I shall do it for my children.. for my sister... for him.. *she summons her sword of flames once more, then weakly stands up*

She inhales deeply before she releases a battle cry and quickly runs forward with boiling rage in her eyes, swinging her sword skillfully toward the beast and disappearing in blurs multiple times, each of them resulting in having a claw of his being sliced off until all for of them were gone and it falls to the floor. And if it were to grow again, she'd keep on doing it. Over and over again..

She took a moment to rest and panted heavily as she stared at the stomach of the beast, shaking her head with still hope of Wiezen being alive. ...I accept your drinking request. Now you have another reason to come out.. Or else you'd be bail assaulting me in another date.

Flynn nodded in agreement with Franziska. Inside, the home was two floors, and held six rooms. One was the master bedroom, and the rest were rooms where the children could decide which and with whom they wanted to stay. There were three bathrooms, one in the main room and the others scattered around the home. The kitchen was in the bottom floor as so was the living room. Both were rather large, and the furniture and materials Wiezen and Helga had collected earlier was still there. There was no stove, rather the big black cauldron in the center of the kitchen. The kitchen was surrounded with a curved counter of marble with eight wooden stools, and besides it, was the large family table. Flynn walked around the perimeter of the home, admiring the garden it had in the back. After a rough day, it was nice to just at last.. be in peace.
"And still you persist you pest!!.." The beast growled as it's claws were regrowing rapidly only to be chopped off again. It swiped at the witch with its spiked tongue I'm attempt to crush her.

"Psst, pssst. Helga. Hey, Helga. Sheesh, losing faith in me already? It's talking out of the side of its neck right now and I can hear it all the from--eeeww...it's disgusting in here!" Wiezen's voice spoke to her telepathically, and the faint sound of the numerous screams could be heard as well. "With all of these souls here, I think we just might be able to destroy it, if they would just SHUT U--Hey hey hey--" His voice trailed off some. "-watch where you're grabbing please and thank you!" He came back into focus. "I need a little more time, save your energy and lure it north! He can't hear me from in hear, but he can hear you so don't say anything! Just know that you can trust me!"
Helga closed her eyes for a moment and couldn't help but smile at the familiar voice she longed to hear. She widened her eyes as she saw the tongue coming forth, then quickly rushed out of the way. When she saw the chance, she took her sword and sliced his tongue in half. She then followed Wiezen's orders and began to run "for her life" heading north in attempt to make the beast follow her.
The beast let out of wailing roar of pain when its tongue was slice in half. But it regenerated quickly. "YOU CANNOT RUN FROM ME, WENCH!!" It roared as it ran after her in a fit of boiling over rage and bloodlust. "I'M GOING TO END YOUR WORLD!!" It took long strides across the ground as it tailed her, lunging out and snapping its jaws.
Helga: -gah!

The beast was able to snatch a piece of her dress, but she kept on running and running. She panted and imagined how much trouble Wiezen was going to be in if he did not hurry up. She continued heading north but avoided public areas.

Helga: A wench? Was I not Wiezen's little whore? ..FYI, I am not a wench! I am a lady!

She made a portal appear right behind her and made the beast fall into it and reappear right in front of a tall building, allowing it to crash within the thick blocks since it was still running full speed. As the beast recovered, the half naked witch was bursting in giggles at her mischief.
"ENOUGH OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS AND GAMES!!!" The beast's eyes widened, and its body began to vibrate violently, creating the image that it was beginning to split in half. Only in this case, it in fact, was. The side of its body bubbled as it began to clone itself with an unknown method. Now there were two of them. Then four. And then six, all in which were equal in size. The beasts snarled, growled, and for a brief moment, bit at one another before their attention fell onto the scurrying witch. They took off like a stampede after the witch, the ground quaking under their claws and hind legs as they spread themselves out.
Helga's eyes widened in terror and her laughter turned into an "uh-oh". She turned the opposite way and jolted, running as fast as she could while panting heavily. Wiezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Think, think, think!

Her pupils narrowed for a moment as an idea came to be. She led the six beasts north into a field, making sure the area was big enough. Before the beasts knew it, the floor beneath them all began to turn into ice. Slippery ice, causing them to crash into one another and have difficulty in getting up. Meanwhile, Helga skated on her creation with her bare feet and watched the monsters slip repeatedly. She then climbed invisible stairs upward in the sky with her magic and sat on a fluffy cloud, sipping on a glass of water she made appear.
The beasts snarled and bit in each other before their claws curved and bit into the icy ground. "You dare to mock me?!! They all snarled up at the witch. "YOU WILL PAY DEARLY!!" They roared in unison before they all opened their mouths wide, the pitch black saliva of their tongues connecting into the center of them as the orb that it formed started off small, but quickly began to grow in size. The ice beneath their feet began to drain into the orb and flames began to spew into it and condense, causing it to bulge and increase in size until it was far larger than the one that had brought the tsunami of earth and smog, yet it continued to grow and become much more catastrophic. "THIS IS YOUR END!! WATCH, OBSERVE AS ALL YOUR STRUGGLE ENDS IN VAIN AS YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE AND THESE LANDS COMES TO AN END!!"
Helga furrowed her eyebrows at the beast as the land beneath them died and was used for magic. She was a creature of nature, therefore any abuse toward animals or nature affected her too. She inhaled deeply and prepared for the worst. If she were to run, the chaos would be spread throughout the villages and that is not what she wanted. Right now, it was just the field, her, and the six beasts. The witch created a strong, pink shield around herself in attempt for protection at the orb.
The growing orb suddenly began to bulge in numerous places, but then began to shrink and shrivel. The clones of the beast began to let out wails as they began to flail across the ground. Their bodies began to melt into mush. Chains of earth and roots burst from the ground of the field and wrapped around the beast's claws, body and hind legs. It let out a roar as it tore them from the ground in resisted, snapping them in half with its teeth only for more to emerge and drag it to the ground. It pushed back to its feet, but as it did so, souls began to burst from its body and emerge in a joyous relief, for it seemed that they had been purified already as the shot into the clouds above. Its jaws bulged, and its mouth was forced open for more of the souls it had captive to be released.
Helga perked her ears and looked down at the scene, making her shield disappear into thin air. She jumped off the cloud and landed on the ground, a few feet away from where the beast was being dragged down. She crossed her arms and sighed of relief at Wiezen's accomplishment. But wait. Where was he? She ran forward and evaded the chains as she glanced at the monster's mouth.

Helga: Wiezen!!