Windwakerguy430 Jojo peminat RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 17, 2016 at 12:07AM
Many years ago, a creation known as the Golden Arrow allowed others to gain fighting spirits with unique powers. These spirits were called Stands, and are spirits that fight for and protect their users. In the early 2000s, a small town near the coast of Maryland, lies a small town of Crescent Beach, where bizarre events are happening, such as people being found drained entirely of their blood, and small scorch marks that are shaped like people. This is the story of Crescent Beach and the bizarre events that will take place.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand (Read the article on Jojo Fan Stands to see what yours is)
Bio
Occupation (If school student, just put that as your occupation)
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

Link to the Article of Stands and their abilities
www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/arti­cle­s/2­580­79/­tit­le/­joj­o-f­an-­sta­nds­-fa­npo­p-u­ser­s
last edited on Sep 28, 2016 at 01:45PM

Windwakerguy430 815 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 815

hampir setahun yang lalu Seanthehedgehog said…
smile
I'm here.

Name: Seth Brown
Personality: Kind hearted, but always looking for action
Stand: Night Train
Bio: After graduating, he started working at the local store, and became friends with nearly everyone in the town.
Allies: Nathaniel, and Jenna. Enemies: None
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Great :D
Just create your bio and we can get started :D
It's best to just create a new name, but keep the starting letters of your first and last name (Ex.) If a man is name Kenny Ray, they will most likely use Kyle Reynolds :P
Okay. It's all set. What about your bio?
I'll work on mine right now XD
Name: Nathaniel Cruso
Personality: Kind but quiet, but can easily be put in a bad mood
Stand: One Vision
Bio: A homeschooled boy, he has no job, and has no friends. But, to those who barely know him, like store clerks or neighbors that see him going in and out of his house, they notice more and more scars appearing on his hands, and none of them appear to be self-inflicted.
Allies and Enemies: Ally: Brother. Enemy: None at the moment
Where shall we start?
Hmm. Why not with this as an opener

(A man in a suit turns a corner from an alleyway, walking past a fresh scorch mark, shaped like that of a human)

Nathaniel: (Walks out of his house, carrying his bag with him as he walks along the coastline)
Seth: *Puts on his work uniform, and drives to the store*
Nathaniel: (Looks up at the sky, admiring the birds and clouds) What a nice day for a walk. (Continues walking)
hampir setahun yang lalu Jade_23 said…
(Hola)

Name: Jenna Goodwin
Personality: Helpful, generous, moody at times.
Stand: In Bloom
Bio: A somewhat troublemaker that gets average grades at school, but usually ditches showing up and just leaves to work and earn some money. She has a few true friends, but most of the time she's a loner. She passes her free time in the beach and just enjoys the waves and the sun.
Occupation: Waitress at a local restaurant by the harbor, and volunteer at the local animal shelter.
Allies/Enemies: (Eh.. We'll see. xD)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Welcome Jade :D hampir setahun yang lalu
Seth: *Arrives at the store, a few minutes early before his shift starts*
Boss: *Unlocks the door*
Seth: *Locks his car, and heads inside to work*
Nathaniel: (Finally arrives to his destination, a small store. He walks in, noticing it just opening, with him always being there right when it opens)
I guess this is the same store Seth works at.

Seth: *Puts his finger on a scanner, and clocks in*
That's the idea XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I'm starting Six Shooters 2 on Sunday. In the meantime, I started a new tunjuk on my club called The Nut House. Want to check it out? hampir setahun yang lalu
Sure :D hampir setahun yang lalu
Nathaniel: (Walks in and gets his usual thing: A small cup of coffee from the machine)
Seth: Hey Nathaniel. Getting your usual?
Nathaniel: Sure am, Seth (Hand him the usual money. Once Seth get's a look at his hands, he notices a scar on his palm, going up to his arm)
How did you know I was gonna do that? XD

Seth: What the hell happened to you?
Nathaniel: Oh, I just cut myself by accident with a kitchen knife while cooking. I should learn to be more careful, I guess
Seth: Yeah, you should. I gotta stock some shelves. What are you doing later this afternoon?
(Imma join the same scene because ya know)

Jenna entered the same store where Seth and Nathaniel were in, setting her skateboard to the side of the door and taking off her helmet. She yawned a bit, tying her hair into an effortless ponytail and rubbing away the flakes of mascara from yesterday. She jogged her way around the store and began to pick up some bags of nuts and chips, then went to the "refrigerator" that held energy drinks and grabbed three monster drinks.
Cashier: *Sees Jenna* What can I do for you?
Jenna: Howdy there! Just getting a few snacks and refreshments for the day, that's all! *glances at the cup of coffee Nathaniel was holding* Hmm.. One caramel coffee and an apple fritter please. *sets down the rest of the objects in the counter*
Nathaniel: Oh, I'll just be at home. I have lots of work to do (Pats his suitcase as he says this)
Cashier: I'm a cashier, not a waiter.
Seth: *Walks over* What's going on?
Cashier: This lady wants a caramel coffee, and an apple fritter.
Seth: We don't have fritters, but I can get you the coffee. I'll be right back. *Goes to get the coffee*
Cashier: This'll be $9.33.
Jenna: *murmurs* Sheesh, what a grump. *pulls out her wallet and pays the amount, then looks at Nathaniel's suitcase* You a lawyer or manager or somethin'?
Nathaniel: (Waits for Seth to arrive back to pay for his drink, tapping his fingers on the desk. His fingers, as well as the palms of his hands, are badly scarred all across them. All in different spots)
Seth: *Returns to Nathaniel* I thought you were gonna pay for your coffee. *Gets a caramel coffee ready for Jenna*
Nathaniel: I did (Before Seth realised, there was a five dollar bill on the counter) Feel free to keep the change (Steps out of the store, and disappears from sight as he turns the corner)
Seth: Okay. *Takes the five dollar bill, and gets the caramel coffee ready. He brings it to Jenna*
Jenna peeked her head through the counter to observe the making of her coffee.

Jenna: No whip cream, please. *smiles lightly at him, then her ears perk at the sound of Nathaniel's fingers tapping the desk. She narrows her eyes at the bruises of his fingers that trailed to his palms and arms* Hmm.. *looks back at Seth who had brought her coffee* Thanks! I'll probably pass by later for another one. Have a good day! *makes sure everything is payed and picks up her bag, then walks away and takes her skateboard outside and makes her way to her next destination* I wonder where he went..
Nathaniel: (Walks back to his house, as he drinks from his coffee cup)
Seth: *Watches Jenna* I hope she does come again. She seems like a nice lady.
Jenna continued skating around the block and sipping on her coffee until she arrived to her destination, which was the local Animal Shelter where she worked. She hoped off her board and crushed the empty cup, throwing it in the trash nearby and cheering herself for making a "basket". From her black backpack, she pulled out her uniform which was a red shirt that said "volunteer" in the back. She looked around for a moment, then quickly took off the shirt she was currently wearing and replaced it with the other. She released a sigh and stretched for a moment before gathering her things and entering the building.
Seth: *Goes into the backroom, and grabs a cart of groceries to stock on the shelves*
Nathaniel: (After finishing his coffee, he threw it away in a small trash can and made his way to his house, a large victorian house that had all the curtains pulled over it) (Walks over to the door, which slowly opens, menacingly)
???: It's about time you came back. Some prick thought it would be funny to try and trip me by tying my shoes together (Opens the door, showing the wilted elderly corpse of the man in their living room) I suggest you use One Vision to dispose of the corpse
Nathaniel: Damn it! Ever since you found that.... that arrow, you've been causing nothing but trouble
???: Need I remind you what happens when you talk back to me
Nathaniel: (Points his finger at him) You can't keep going around, killing anyone you want. You shouldn't be- (Upon saying this, a knife was sent straight through his hand, stabbing him straight through)
???: You may be the eldest one, but my Stand has much more power over yours (A Stand emerges behind Nathaniel, placing it's hand on him) I suggest you do what I say and get rid of the body
Nathaniel: (Turns, making eye contact with the Stand, as blue mist comes from the hooded figure) O-of course. I'll do so right away
???: Good (Pulls the knife out from his hand, and closes the door, making sure no one has seen them)
Jenna hummed quietly as she filled the bowls with dog food and heard the excited barks from the other door. She smiled a bit and poured water in the bowl that were conjoined, then walked through the doors and unlocked the cages where she placed the food for each animal.
Wow, so cheerful after the last post XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Jade_23 commented…
xD hampir setahun yang lalu
Nathaniel: (After disposing of the body, he turned to see that his accomplice was gone, and that the door was wide open) I was afraid he'd go out again so soon. That damn arrow is too much of a problem

(And this is where everyone gets a Stand. It's like Oprah, only instead of finding it under your chair, you gotta get stabbed by a mythical arrow XD)
(Oh.. yay? xD)

Jenna settled the last bowl inside the cage, then smiled at the puppy that barked cheerfully at her in gratitude. She petted the dog gently and prepared the leashes for a walk.
???: (Walked down the coastline, as he begun to pass the place Jenna was working at. He wore a jacket and hat to hide his appearance)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Jenna attached the six leashes on different dogs, then opened the door to let them out. The dogs immediately barked and dragged the young woman with them. Jenna released a slight giggle as they dragged her, but kept them in control as she walked the opposite direction toward the mysterious man. One of her dogs jumped suddenly at the stranger, barking at him.

Jenna: Wooah, there nelly, slow down! ..P-Pardon, sir!
???: (Looked up from his jacket, and she noticed a complete lack of joy in his eyes)
Jenna frowned as she interlocked her eyes with his, pulling back the six dogs a bit.

Jenna: Umm.. *looks at the dirt the dogs had left on his jacket, then pulls out a napkin she kept in her fanny pack and quickly wiped it off* I apologize once again, they were just so excited to be out in the sun and grass again...
???: (His anger only got worse as he noticed the dirt on his jacket) Damn dogs. I hate those filthy creatures
(When Jenna looked down, she couldn't believe her eyes. All of the dogs had begun to age at a rapid pace, even turning into bones, as if they were decaying before her eyes)

(Note: Lots of animals die in Jojo.... Felt that was important to mention now XD)
(Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu :,( I cry more when animals die in movies than humans. :((((()

Jenna: *Widens her eyes in complete shock* H-Heyy!! Hey! Stop th-that!! Oh my goodness! Oliver, Lucy, Brownie!! H-How is th-that.. I.. Oh my.. *grips her forehead in confusion as her eyes begin to tear at the sight that she cannot comprehend*
(Same. Human life is nothing compared to a dogs XD)

???: (As she stared at the dust that was once living creature, the mysterious man took out a golden dagger of sorts and stabbed her in the back of her neck) Been awhile since I got to see someone bleed. I could just kill you with my Stand, but where's the fun in that (Pulls the dagger out, as he watches blood come from the back of her neck) Well, I should get going. Don't want the police to spot me (Turns and walks off, disappearing from Jenna's sight as she bleeds, what feels like to death)
Seanthehedgehog commented…
I don't cry to any death. I have no soul XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Jenna snarled in agony as she fell to the floor and clutched the back of her neck with her hand, joining it with another napkin she finds in her fanny pack. Her face distorts in pain while her tears are replaced with complete torment.
???: (Walks off, looking at the blooded golden arrowhead) I have to say, this is a pretty nifty weapon. Not sure what it was once used for, but I like how it looks

(As Jenna was siting there in completely pain, a black pen rested next to her)
Jenna clutched her neck tighter as she gritted her teeth in pain. She sniffed slightly with teary eyes and glanced at the pen that appeared besides her. She tilted her head, but then shrieked in pain for doing so. She was so confused at what had just happened. Was it even real, or was this all a dream?

Jenna: Nnnghh..
(Before her eyes, the pen began to grow a wilted flower at the tip, as it wanting her to draw something. As she stared at the pain, something odd happened to her. The wound on her neck was starting to fade away, and become less and less painful)
Jenna's pain soothed, and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at the pen. She picked it up and held it closely, then slowly stood from her kneeling position. She stared at where the dogs once were, then down to her empty leashes, then back at the pen.
(In her hand, the flower at the end of the pen began to bloom into a tulip, something that she hadn't seen before)