Winter Warm Greetings To anda All...

peterslover posted on Sep 17, 2009 at 01:11AM
Hello! I just joined this cool site!! I'm not a lucky one who lives in the snow. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the beauty of it! I will just come on this site and rate rate rate all the beautiful images that you all share! I love to rate! And I'll be bounching around with the Q & A's too.
I did have one white Christmas though, back in 19--! I was in the state of PA U.S.A.! In Allentown. It was so beautiful there! And, my goodness, cold too!!~LOL~
I just wanted to say hi to y'all and...well 'see' ya!
 Hello! I just joined this cool site!! I'm not a lucky one who lives in the snow. But that doesn't mea

Winter 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Hello, glad to have you on this spot! I love winter, snow, cold weather in general! I don't get very many white Christmases where I live so that's why I plan on moving up north soon to have a forever white Christmas! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu peterslover said…
big smile
thank you for your comment! I was happy to see and read it! I too want to move somewhere that has the 4 seasons. I want to learn to snow board!! And of course, have someone on the side with a camcorder to film me falling on my ass. And then win $10,000 then $100,000 from "Americas' Funniest Videos"!!
hampir setahun yang lalu green79 said…
smile
Haha that's funny...where are you planning to move to?
hampir setahun yang lalu peterslover said…
big smile
I don't know....in the upper states somewhere....Wyoming, Colorado. Where do you suggest?
Mark and remember...this is just a dream :/ unless I win the lottery!!!