Winx Club Roxy Im starting a fan-fiction and u can help!

lovebaltor posted on May 12, 2010 at 09:05PM
So,this is going to b quite similair to the RPA that pandawinx has created,but I will b Roxy.And u all will create ur own characters which is like the RPA.Once 6 more members r picked,I will write stories about their adventures.(members can help me think of ideas)and also we shall do role playing(help from Ember89 4 this whole idea!And 4 pandawinx's brill idea for the RPA!)Ok,first of all,u need 2 do is write down some information on ur character;

Name:
Looks:
Powers:
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Animal(s):
Fairy Form:
Level of Magic:
Moves:
Siblings(if any):
Parents:
Pets(if any):
Pic of character:

Heres mine;
Name:Roxy
Home Planet:Eath
Looks:Magenta long hair,with orange higlights,blue eyes,wears jeans with chain on the left pocket,wears pink shirt,with green sleeves and a green paw prink.Wear pink boots.
Powers:Being able to communicate with animals
Favorite Food(s):Pizza,smoothies,spaghetti
Favorite Animal(s):All animals!
Fairy Form:a sparkling green top that has two pale lavender straps holding it over her right shoulder, a green glove on her right arm, green shorts with a lime green belt that sports a heart buckle and ruffles hanging off. Her hair goes past her rear and she also wears a pair of high-heeled platform boots, colored pale blue heels. Her wings are heart-shaped, mainly green and hot pink with pink swirls and green paw marks.
Level of Magic:Believix
Moves:Enchanted Mantle- A generic shield colored green. Practical, functional.
Wolf Claw- A burst of power in the shape of a wolf.
Wild Heartbeat- A beam of energy that tames animals.
Blast Beam- A basic power beam colored apple green.
Scorpion Tail- An attack she used in episode 25 of season 4; forms a hooked stinger to swipe enemy weapons away.
Butterfly Kiss- Sends cyan-colored energy butterflies to knock foes out.
Spider Web- Makes an impenetrable spider web as barriers, safety nets and traps.
Claws of Iron- Grows her nails to 6 inch claws that can rip through any material.
Monkey Paw- Makes unpredictable and improbable things happen.
Tiger's Eye- Allows her to see in the dark and to see things too far or too small for anyone else to see.
Speed of the Cheetah- Allows her to move faster than the eye can see.
Rogue Elephant Rampage- Allows her to use the strength of a rogue bull elephant, roughly up to 17 tons.
Personaltiy:Nice girl,very upbeat and cheerful.Very helpfull to friends but hates people who hurt animals,especially her dog Artu.
Siblings(if any):None
Parents:Father,and Mother Morgana
Pets(if any):Her dog Artu
Pic of character:

So,this is going to b quite similair to the RPA that pandawinx has created,but I will b Roxy.And u al
last edited on May 15, 2010 at 05:14PM

Winx Club Roxy 92 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...