Wizards of Waverly Place Make Up A Spell ( 5 Pujian Awarded Every 2 Weeks To Winner)

dvillster13 posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 03:17PM
you have to think of a ryhme which could be a spell remember to put what it does any side effects and if it effects other wizards and it has to make sense

Wizards of Waverly Place 17 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu dvillster13 said…
cool
ill start off
i dont need a mage but put.... in a cage
where the dots are put the targets name no side effects and the spell kind of explains what it does and it effects other wizards
hampir setahun yang lalu LinaJC said…
poo
hampir setahun yang lalu dvillster13 said…
angry
reversal diversal
it reverses the effect of a spell or the direction no side effects
hampir setahun yang lalu theman23 said…
big smile
I haven't eaten and I'm really hungry...make me a ham and turkey...it makes you a ham and turkey sandwhich whenever you need it no side effects and it doesn't effect other wizards
hampir setahun yang lalu 31ilikeallstars said…
smile
i don't wanna die give me the power to fly It Gives You The Power To Fly
hampir setahun yang lalu AlexSelenaRules said…
cool
By the time i count to five make everything i touch come alive.side effect none.
hampir setahun yang lalu austinrain said…
kiss
pumpkin power pumpkin pride turn this( ) fool into pumpkin pie
hampir setahun yang lalu animesuperfan said…
now you see me now you don't. it turns you invisibel

hampir setahun yang lalu kem456 said…
laugh
this girl is naughty miss up her party take away her soul show her no mercy turn her into a ham and turkey.(this spell has no side effects)
hampir setahun yang lalu orkneymatrix said…
visibilitay no-moray (turns u invisible)
hampir setahun yang lalu missme2 said…
do they really work are you invizable of can you fly are they real spell if are contact me
hampir setahun yang lalu roadrunner said…
sick
At the moment I don't want to die...bring me back to say hello and goodbye-brings a person back to life. You might be missing body parts.
hampir setahun yang lalu Wizardsrule27 said…
Beneath your feet is the ground, the ground the ground is nowhere to be found.
This spell opens up a giant hole in the ground that the person you casted the spell on falls in. The only side effect is if you don't think of where the whole leads to the person will end up somewhere random.
hampir setahun yang lalu totalykyle said…
This ( ) needs to laugh so split it in half. (NOTE) will work on anyone or anything. Now that we are done put it back to one. Mr and Mrs winey are no dear to me so scrape there knee.
Here there every where makes one be every where.
Theres nothing to do i have to lie so make me the age ( ). makes you the age you want. hey hey give me back my age. Puts back your original age
hampir setahun yang lalu nimbus2000 said…
whats mine is yours whats yours is mine switch our powers through th line(switches powers) (doas no need reaversal wears off by its self before sun down)