Wrath of Ashardalon Elacra (The Forbidden part of the Death kingdom)

RoleplayCraz98 posted on Mar 25, 2013 at 06:57PM
In the forbidden part of the death kingdom is monsters and acid. No one sets foot in that part of the land except for one goal to acieve which is held in a high tower with severus the hound gaurding this prechiese iteam. The iteam is named Elacra the name of this forbidden part of town. Legon has it the Elacra holds all death power and once you old it true death will overcome your body and you will go mad with power and posseses more than one person. The Elacra gives enough power that you could rule all of Topiana( the world we are on now.) It also tells why the citys are enemies with each other.
last edited on Mar 25, 2013 at 07:01PM

Wrath of Ashardalon 124 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 124

hampir setahun yang lalu StReNgThHoPe said…
Sinseta:*rolls her eyes like shes uncomfortable letting Ash and Marco lead*
Macro: So.... wich way do we go?
hampir setahun yang lalu RoleplayCraz98 said…
Ash: Well they lead to the same room it just diffrent opsticals its what ever you think is gooing to be easiest
(Ash walks towards the path towards the moans of beast)
Ash: we could even split up if you really waanted to
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Sinseta: Spike traps? Count me the fuck out! *turns towards the other path*
Miza: I probobaly shouldn't leave her alone she'll have an outburst and freaking kill herself
Marco Sinseta can take care of herself just fine
Miza: *rolls her eyes* oh I know, *follows Sinseta*
Marco: Fine by me, *looks at Ash* looks like me and you are on this trail,
Ash: I guess
(she walks down the hall watching her step)
Ash: Watch your step most of the traps down here are triggered by trip wires or pressure stones
Marco: Oh really? *he whispers something and purple dust falls out of his pocket and attached to all the trip wires and pressure stones making them visible* Got it,

Sinseta: *her and Miza scamper along the trial* well then,
Ash: No stupid not for us for the fucking pee brain beast. They'll step on a pressure point killing them and us

(Ash jumpsover the wires and stones)

* I got to stop them before they enter the trap zone*
Marco: *sighs and smirks* okay

Sinseta: This is easy, *walking casually*
Ash: whats with the smirk
(she shoots a beast in the head and she looks back with one lifted eyebrow. A beast walks up behind her she shoots that beast behind her without even looking. She leans up aginst the wall with a smirk herself then she)
Marco: *he laughs a little and little creatures start forming and surrounding him and one little thing even crawls up and sits on his shoulders* impressive
(the creatures on the ground start to grow into bulkly wolf's all with black fur and florescent purple eyes)
Ash: what's that for (she gestures at the creature)
Marco: *realizes what happened and the creatures disappear exept the one on his shoulder* That's the thing about memory thieves if we are not careful our emotions will start to control our powers. *shrigs* guess I let my guard down
Ash: uhhh huuu lets just get through freaken ware house
(she walks down the narrow hallway until you can't see her anymore. Suddenly the torches on the wall blow out and it's pitch black. Its so dark you can't even see your own nose in front of you, even if you were nocturnal. An evil laugh comes out from the distance and the walls start to cave in)
Marco: *the creature on his shoulder shreiks* What was that?
Ash: (yelling off from the distance sarcastically) it was a cute little ant that was stretching
(she armed up her gun, and the blue light of her gun lit up the hallway partially)
Marco: *the creature of his shoulder slowly morphs into a wolf- demon creature and looks ready to pounce*

(the demon wolf creature)
 Marco: *the creature of his shoulder slowly morphs into a wolf- demon creature and looks ready to pou
RoleplayCraz98 commented…
Epic hampir setahun yang lalu
Unknown: (wispy voice calls off from the distance.) Oh you think you can touch me. You can't even leave a hair on me, neither of you can, And you'll feel my wraith and you'll feel your own pity and weakness. (a light blue substances fly's through the air and fades through the wolf. After the last bit of the blue substance fades through the wolf the wolf turns to stone. The Light blue substance disappears but shrieks as it disappears really loud and the stone wolf shatters)
Marco: *looks at Ash* Now what?

*all of the sudden from behind Marco and Ash Sinseta and Miza come running down the hall panting*
Sinseta: Don't go down the witch path man,
Ash: I actually don't know what this is (she chuckles at Sinseta)
(a the blue substance comes out and looks at Sinseta and shrieks at a high pitch then turns to ash then try's too fade through her but ash jumps and the blue substance only fades through her gun. The gun turns to stone
Ash: My gun D:
Sinseta: Jumps back with Miza and Marco* WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!!

Miza: *purple fire comes out of her hands* What do we do? can we ever destroy it?

Marco: *more little odd creatures and two more big wolfs form around him and he looks at Ash* She's the smart one here!
Ash: I don't know how to stop it. IT JUST DESTROYED MY MAIN WEAPON (she whispers to her gun) don't worry I'll fix you
Maybe I can remake my gun and use a nuclear chemical and maybe just maybe I could destroy it
Miza and Sinseta at the same time: THEN JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Marco: God girls calm your tits!
Ash: (rubs her boobs in concern) Well distracted it and don't get turned to stone (she runs off)
Marco: *stares at Ash and blushes*
Sinseta: *takes her vine fingers and throws one of Marco's dogs clear across the room to distract it* RUN BITCHES RUN *they all run*
(the blue substance screams and punctures the dogs ear drum making them death then fades through the ground and everything that was on the ground turns to stone
Miza: *they all mae it a safe distance away from the beast* Okay now to get back to what we came here for

Sinseta: Elacra...
(ash has her gun rebuilt and says a couple of words and the mist from the Elacra flowes into her gun and her gun turns bright deep green)
Miza: Okay now that's cool *Sinseta rolls her eyes*
Marco: *smiles* Nice!!!
Ash: Eh I've done better. (The blue substance fades through the walls and comes into the room except there's now is ten of them It screeches a loud and abnocshus sound that cause pain to all four of them. So much pain it brings them all down to there nees)
Sinseta: Oh fuck now i know how it feels! Karma is such a bitch!!!
Miza: *she screams in pain and then throws huge gobs of fire at the blue substance*
(The huge gobs or fire tickes the blue substance off and his friends.One of the blue substance heads for Miza then Ash jumps in front of Miza and shoots the creature and it turns it to mist)
Ash: I don't think its Karma
Sinseta: damn you god im sorry sorry for doing this to other people but polease have mercy!
Miza: That didn't work
(Ash giggles then she runs off to go blast some more beast but the beast are running away because they saw the first one die so fast)
Ash: get back here I'm not done with you
Sinseta: *she looks at Miza* Dude I just want to o=go home to Nike is it even worth it?
Marco: Like I don't want to see Chloe but remember that why were here you bitches
(Ash hears what they say but pays no attention because she still is chasing the blue substance and she as defiantly made several laps around the room trying to do so when she hears the name Chloe she stops in the middle of the room then she walks over to Marco)
Ash: Who's Chloe???
Sinseta: *she makes a huge dome of purple and black vines around them so when they turn to stone they are all safe*
Marco: my girlfriend?
Miza: Yeah his long time lover *smirks*
Ash: Oh, cool (She shrugs her shoulders and starts to clear some of the vines)
Ash: Lets get the Elacra and get out of here I don't want to deal with all these monsters for to much longer
Miza: I just want to go back home
Sisneta: Shut up your so whiny!
Marco: Were is this Elacra anyways????
Ash: Oh, Its through that wooden door over there. (she starts to walk towards the wooden door with the deep green light in the door crack)
*they follow her*

Sinseta: Marco you better hope this works or I'll hang u from your toes!
Marco: Don't worry Sinseta
Ash: Well here it is (she gestures to a stone with a floating element with a deep green mist coming from it.)
Ash: Clench with both hands and it should do its magic (she starts to walk out of the room)
Marco: Wait were are you going?
Sinseta: *claims her spot as the groups obvious leader and looks down at the stone*
Ash: Oh already got my share of the Elacra. You know... When I put the mist into my gun. I have to come back here every couple of months to take some of the Elacra and out it in my gun. That's why I know this place relatively well
Sinseta: *reaches down*
Miza: Do it already bitch!!!!!
Sinseta: *clenches it with two hands*
Ash: The power doesn't rush through you as much as used to in the olden days but it will sure give you a little craze for power. You get use to it after a while. (She smiles then walks out of the room and touches a wall. The wall opens up and there's a flight of stairs she starts to head down the stairs)
Sinseta: *very calmly she backs away and lets it sink in*
Marco: What do you use it for Ash?
Miza: *also grips the Elarcs with tow hands*
Ash: Oh When my guns power goes out ......... Well you can say I go out too. I used to have something like that on my planet but not anymore. (she pauses for a while) What do you use it for?
Sinseta: To appease cravings... *looks really sad*
Miza: To keep our secrets secret....
Marco: To keep bonds we never wan to loose *smirks*
Ash: .....
Sinseta: *snaps out of it* Nothing its none of your business
Ash: Well you basically all ready told me but that's cool I guess