Wreck-It Ralph A wreck it ralph roleplay

knuckles220 posted on Oct 25, 2012 at 05:16AM
A Wreck-it-Ralph ROleplay.. we can make up any sentence.. like..
Ralph: i think im cool
Vanellope: yea Right
Felix Jr: ralph are you sure bout that
Ralph: shut before i kill you with my fist
(Come on join in the roleplay add anything you like)
 A Wreck-it-Ralph ROleplay.. we can make up any sentence.. like.. Ralph: i think im cool Vanellope:

Wreck-It Ralph 59 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

hampir setahun yang lalu Eggman33 said…
laugh
vanellope: felix your stupid
Felix: why me
hampir setahun yang lalu Eggmansfgirl said…
laugh
Sonic: why you fight
Felix: she call me Stupid
valleope: so even Ralph siad it
Sonic: woow
hampir setahun yang lalu ggghhh said…
angry
Ralph; Im gonna wreck it
hampir setahun yang lalu ggghhh said…
smile
felix; im gonna fix it
hampir setahun yang lalu wreckitralph said…
hmmm
Roleplaying is not mostly my thing
hampir setahun yang lalu authorspalace said…
Felix: I love being the good guy. I get all kinds of gifts.
Ralph: Shut up.
hampir setahun yang lalu Bolt1002 said…
Ryan: Whoa whoa whoa break it up *shoots zombie crawling out of game square in the forehead*
hampir setahun yang lalu misshedgehog said…
can i join
hampir setahun yang lalu spesh1010 said…
felix: she started it!
vanellope: DID NOT!
felix: DID SO!!
Sonic: IT DOESNT MATTER WHO STARTED IT!!!!!
vanellope: uhh yeah it does
Sonic: uhh no it doesnt
vanellope: UH HUH
Sonic: UH UH
sgt calhoun: SHUT UR FACE WHOLES!!!!!!!
carrie yells runaway dog *while being pull by bolt*
hampir setahun yang lalu spesh1010 said…
vanellope: MAKE ME!
bolt runs past her knocking vanellope over and carrie said sorry something scared bolt
hampir setahun yang lalu vanellope12 said…
taffyta:what tha heck is going on?
vanellope: felix started it!
hampir setahun yang lalu vanellope12 said…
taffyta: started what?
carrie pull back on bolt collar grab him
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MortalAnonymous said…
Calhoun's lip curled with disdain for this scene. She stepped between the opposing sides and spoke tersely, "Alright ladies, I've heard enough. I don't know what brought this on, but it's off now. Half-pint, we're here for a civil visit, not a war, and that is not acceptable treatment of your guests, capiche?" She gave Vanellope a finalizing glare.

"And you..." Here she turned to Felix and gave him a disciplining smack in the back of his head with her palm, "Think before you speak, will ya? You only fuel them by playing the good guy. Remember what I told you about assertion." Then to the group more broadly, she polled as she sat back onto one of Game Central Station's benches, "Well now, are we visiting or are we visiting? What've you all been doing with yourselves?"
carrie: for the last time bolt be good
Calhoun rolled her eyes, seeing this conversation was going nowhere soon. Her leg began to tick with disinterest and boredom.

Felix, ever-eager to keep things cheery, turned to Carrie and said with a hasty chuckle, "Well now, he's certainly an excitable pooch, isn't he? That energy is a sign of a strong, healthy pet you know. So who brought you along? What game do you hail from?"
carrie: angel of darkness one escape from my game they really deadly
Felix faltered and gave his hands a little wring as he responded, "Uh...huh. Sounds...challenging. Are you the hero of this Dark Angel-y game then?"

By now he was just trying to make conversation, but he was pleased that the tense situation DID seem de-fused. Vanellope seemed rather keen on something with a title that ominous, Ralph appeared to have been distracted by its mention, and even Calhoun flicked her eyes over at the prospect of something gory being brought up.
carrie: yep they are pure evil they play with there victim by breaking there hope killing everyone they love and tthen kills them so me and bolt will try to stop them
Felix shrunk back in his seat, an unsettled, squeamish sound escaping his throat. His fingers drummed themselves awkwardly where they clutched the edge of his seat. Ralph also seemed somewhat put-off, his mouth slanting and his eyebrows curving in a way that suggested he found the idea unpleasant. Vanellope let out a loud laugh as she threw herself belly-first over the nearest bench, but didn't seem to have a real comment.

Calhoun's mouth shifted. "Hm. Sounds playable, in a horror...ish kind of way. Still, horror's not good for real action. No heavy fire, no combat strategy; nothing but cheap jump scares." Her eyes fell the the cartoon dog beside the strange little girl.

"So what's the deal with poochie? I may not be the oldest game on the block, but that means I know best what's current out there, and that dog is NOT from anything horror-related. In fact, he's from one of those disgustingly cutesy family movies."
carrie: well the truth is im not sure if i belong to that game and bolt is my helper plus i use guns to kill dark angels by the way you have to plan out your attack or they rip you apart
Here Vanellope interjected loudly, "How d'ya not know what game you're from? What are you, some kinda dummy-brain?" She circled both fingers around her temples and crossed her eyes to emphasize the ludicrousness of the idea.

Calhoun, meanwhile, had leaned over and muttered to Bolt as an aside, "So that's it, huh? She's some kind of amnesiac charity case and you're helpin' her out?"
bolt: i think a evil person kick her out of the her game
Luckily dog barks were a fairly simplistic gaming language, so Bolt could be understood by the present company.

A thought struck Ralph. "Hey wait," he said, "If you haven't been in your game for a while, how is it still working? Did you get unplugged? Where is it, anyway? Your style of gameplay sounds more like a console game than an arcade module..." He glanced around Game Central Station to the various ports.

The others' faces sparked as they realized Ralph's points, and they all looked skeptically again to the strange newcomer.

"Come to think of it, I don't think any of us have even seen you before," reminded Calhoun, "I know I haven't. Hey Pooch, what were you running from before girly here added herself to our get-together?" She nodded to Bolt to clarify the direction of her speech.
bolt: i always was with carrie and were not sure but we ran from the darkness void we escape from it
That answered Calhoun's query, but Ralph and the others were still looking at Carrie, waiting for her to answer the questions Ralph had directed at her.

Meanwhile, Calhoun was skeptical of Bolt. "Impossible," she scoffed, "That girl isn't any part of your universe! You live with that Penny kid and that...cat." She made only a brief effort to recall the details she'd heard in passing from young children by her game. Hero's Duty had had the unfortunate chance, in Calhoun's opinion, to be right near the licensed game created when the Bolt movie became popular.
bolt: im not bolt from the damn movie im we use have the same name
carrie: im sorry for bugging you *pick up bolt*
The others were still waiting for Ralph's questions about the state of her game to be answered. Felix kindly interjected, placing a calming hand on Calhoun's knee, "Uh, it's not bothersome, really; don't mind Calhoun. She has a tendency to be a bit...crude at times. But do tell, why HAVE you stayed out of your game so long, and hasn't it been unplugged because of such?"

Calhoun meanwhile, folded her arms and looked away crossly, never willing to admit she could be wrong about something, and not liking to be cursed at. She would have retaliated, but she didn't want to agonize Felix further. Still, how was she supposed to know there was more than one Bolt? She'd only heard about one, day in and day out from irritating little children. Parallels should be expected to be drawn. She stewed in bitter silence, deciding she didn't like either new party.
Vanellope cut in just after Felix's question, "Oooo, wait wait wait..! Is somebody doing like the same thing that happened to my game? But like, instead of just taking over, there's this dark version of you all eeevil and scary, goin' around like "Blaaargh, rrrahhhh, stomp stomp stomp!" and she's green and has red eyes and eats living flesh!" She glanced up from her animated ramble with a smile, checking to see if she was anywhere close.
carrie: i dont understand
Felix elaborated, "Didn't your friend say someone kicked you out of your game? Unless there's someone taking your place, your game couldn't go on running."
carrie: im not sure anymore
Vanellope asked in a silly voice, "Are you a homeless lady then? If you are, I can hook you up with a great place to stay..!"
carrie: im not homeless im lost
Vanellope rolled her eyes. "Well alright, fine then. But it's practically the same thing until you get back home."

Felix's do-gooder nature got the best of him. "Oh my, lost? That might explain a bit...well, do you know anything about how you got here? We could try and help you get back. Right guys?"

The encouraging looks he was sending the others met with darting glances and indifferent mumbles. Felix gave an awkward chuckle and shrugged sheepishly to Carrie.
carrie: the weird thing is when i stay in a somewhere my body change
Further shifting of faces came from Ralph, Vanellope and Calhoun. Felix said, "Yes...well...conversational as it may be, m'lady, that doesn't really answer my question..."
carrie: well all i know i was in a dark place with no hope no life just black then i saw a light me and my dog ran to the light hopeing it will free us from this cage and it did
"Wait...you were in a cage...but you were running...and you have a game, but then you don't...I'm not following this at all." Vanellope sagged and shook her head from her still-flopped position over the bench.

"Look, kid," Ralph gestured as though suppressing impatience with two fingers, "If you want help, just tell us what we can do. You don't remember anything, so clearly it's not gonna be helpful to keep talking about where you came from."

Felix looked as though he thought Ralph was a bit curt, but didn't chastise him because he also seemed to think Ralph had conveyed an excellent point. He hunched his shoulders and gave a pursed-lip smiling nod in Carrie's direction for emphasis.
carrie sighs sadly and said you dont know what it like to be deleted
Vanellope looked up at her. "Uh, yeah actually, I kinda do. I got written out of my game entirely until these bozos helped me out. Mostly the big guy, but still, credit all around." She gestured to Ralph, who looked a little bashful for a moment. "So's if you got any ideas on some way you can be helped, he can probably do it."
OOC: I...may not respond for a while. My potential girlfriend just died.
(im sorry for your lost)
carrie: deleted is noting like being written out written out is mercy
Vanellope rolled her eyes. "Fine, ok, whatever. Do you want our help or not?"
carrie: i do want help
Calhoun was through at this point. Suddenly uncrossing her legs and standing, she barked, "Then would you mind doing what the little sugar jumper asked and tell us what we can do? Because if I have to listen to one more second of this elongated bush-beating, I am gonna hit something. I wasn't planning on having this get-together interrupted like so, but motherboard help me, it's my duty to help those in need; so if you've got something in mind, spit it out, sister..!"
carrie: my menory is a littly fizzy being in the dark for so long all i reminder having a twin
Calhoun threw up her hands and scoffed, turning away impatiently. Felix moved to put a calming hand on her thigh, the best place he could reach.

Ralph twirled his wrist in a leading motion at Carrie. "So, you want us to find them, or..?"