Yorkshire Rose Special Theme ➸ Classic Hollywood [closed - deadline, August 20th]

makintosh posted on Aug 06, 2019 at 03:32PM
Here are the guidelines:
- Icons need to be square and 100x100px or larger
- Banners need to be 800x100px or a size that scales down to that. Mind the spot title, which is 40px high, and will cover up whatever is in the lower right-hand corner of your banner.
last edited on Aug 06, 2019 at 03:34PM

Yorkshire Rose 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
·2 bulan lalu makintosh said…
Icon - Berni's favourite actors, Cary Grant and Ingird Bergman
 ikon - Berni's favourite actors, Cary Grant and Ingird Bergman
yorkshire_rose commented…
Just perfect,Mackenzie.Brings *happy tears* to my eyes.My hati, tengah-tengah thanks anda <3 ·2 bulan lalu
makintosh commented…
anda are too kind <3 ·2 bulan lalu
·2 bulan lalu yorkshire_rose said…
heart
This icon is so beautiful.What would I do without you my lovely friend <3 Sorry that I can't contribute at the moment but I know whatever the outcome..it will be just perfect <3
·2 bulan lalu makintosh said…
Banner
 Banner
JosepineJackson commented…
Gorgeous one 😍💜 ·2 bulan lalu
makintosh commented…
thank anda ·2 bulan lalu
·2 bulan lalu JosepineJackson said…
heart
As we know many of classic movies are black and white, so I had to choose whether to make design entirely black and white or color, black and white would look a bit pale (yet still pretty good as you can see my experiment on my profile 😄), anyway here are couples from Berni's favorite movies, for example "North by Northwest" "Little Women" and some others 💙
Mackenzie, banner might be a bit too long to look it's best on club, so if you think so too, we can crop off the last picture from "Charade" (it could be used as icon) so it'll fit better, I have developed habit of joining too many pics together, I even had to crop "Arsenic and Old Lace" one to make it fit my profile 😄
 As we know many of classic Filem are black and white, so I had to choose whether to make Rekaan enti
Touches my hati, tengah-tengah <3 satu bulan lalu
heart
Okay, now time for icons, I guess I'm not the best icon maker, so I just squared some beautiful pictures of classic actors 💜
 Okay, now time for icons, I guess I'm not the best ikon maker, so I just squared some beautiful pictu
Gorgeous <3 satu bulan lalu
heart
Cary ❤️
 Cary ❤️
So handsome here <3 satu bulan lalu
heart
Audrey 💙
 Audrey 💙
Stunning ! satu bulan lalu
heart
I wanted to add "To Catch a Thief" to banner but then it would definitely be too long 😄 so... 💜
 I wanted to add "To Catch a Thief" to banner but then it would definitely be too long 😄 so... 💜
Cinta this <33 Thank anda so much,Liana.You are a sweetheart <3 satu bulan lalu