Young Justice Yay! YJ OC RP!

MikkiDs posted on May 03, 2012 at 01:41AM
Well yeah!

Few rules though:

1. No killing other peoples OCs (unless they give permission to)

2. Don't curse but if you choose to then please censor it

3. Don't be hateful!

4. Have to have own OC (That's why it's called YJ OC RP)

5. Have fun!

OC format

Name:
*Secret ID:
Appearence: (or picture)
*Civ Appearence: (or picture)
Personality:
Powers/Abilities:
*Background Story:

*You don't have to say if you don't want to.

Young Justice 249 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 249

hampir setahun yang lalu LibertyYJ said…
*looks up* Uh, yeah. Hi.
hampir setahun yang lalu killer24 said…
*jumps up*I'm ok well I'm going to the place witch mite have spider repellant thank to meagen the cave *shoots a web and swings to the cave*
hampir setahun yang lalu MikkiDs said…
MiZoir: I understand that you may be uncomfortable with the situation at hand. It is not ideal and even more... Problems have come up.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
*walks into cave and see miZoir talking to liberty* hay guys what up and hallo creepy alian girl
*raises an eyebrow from under mask* What kind of problems? * turns around and looks at Web* Aye.
MiZoir: *is not amused she takes out what looks like a scanner and a red light scans Web*
Problems? Is it cause I call you creepy I can change haha and your scanning me that's way creepy *runs to kid flash's room and jump on top of the door
MiZoir: *to web* You are a good specimen for study. Almost everything you say is based on your emotions and what you feel for others.

MiZoir: *to liberty* And the problems. Unfortunately the high council has not taken your refuse to surrender lightly. Earth has one year until the eliminator teams are sent to depopulate the planet of all known speices.
Wispers to the girls*hay I found kf's secret stash haha and if the e teams are sent out Thay can wipe out earth over my dead body
They'll depopulate the Earth? Over my dead body.
MiZoir: *types in words in scanner* willing to protect planet, even if it means certain death. *turns back to u guys* Now why would you do that?
*makes a web hammock and is just swinging*you said a specimen are you gunna cut my head open cause you won't find much in there or kf's haha
Ello' super soldier here. I'm all American, I'd die for my country and the world. The question is why wouldn't you?
MiZoir: No surgical procedures are required. I will simply observe you and your emotions. How you react in certain situations, seeing if your emotions effect your performance etc.
*props feet up and puts hands behind head* That's not creepish at.
MiZoir: my species the Ceregios we are raised from birth to have no emotions the are considered distractions in our society. From birth the high council controls us orders our lives and gives us purposes to live. Rules we must abide by or die, our society strives to be a perfect one. My loyalties are to lie with no one but the high council, for it is order given by them.
Okay well I hope you have a nice stay and good luck and i die for a good reason and yes I think emotions affect how we act or something you need to have a life of your own right liby? If you follow people thats called being a stalker
*opens mouth to say something but doesn't.*
MiZoir: Do you not wish for me to observe you?
You can watch liby she don't mind *shoots web at libertys mouth to stop her objecting* I don't hear a no from her
hampir setahun yang lalu -BelovedRobin said…
Sorry for being so long D:
Name: N/A
Alliance: Whoever gives him the most benefits at the given situation. 
Secret ID: Charmante Roi but Charm for short.
Appearance:
Physical: Fairly tall about 5'11' with a strong build, but he is still fairly leaned. Square-jaw and cracked teeth yet there still all intact and a single right (deep) dimple by the corner of his lip. Jet black hair, that is kept messy however his girlfriend, Amara (OC), cuts it often. So it rarely past his jawline and has a slight middle fringe. Charm has dark brown eyes but his iris flicker crystal blue at random moments. Has a scar ranging from the left corner of his lip to his left ear. More scars are present but hey are scattered all over his body but some of tattoos cover them.
Uniform: Simple Black pants shoved into his dark brown combat boots and a red hoodie jacket with a black v-neck underneath. He always, no matter what, wears a locket with his girlfriend and adoptive daughter in it along with his dog tags. A black gas mask with a red lens and the right lens is torn away, actually showing some of his cheek and left lens is cracked.
Civil Appearance: beige beanie that barely holds onto his head and purple-tinted aviator glasses. A simple white v-neck and Faded dark blue jeans, folded at the bottom but pulled over his white converse.
Personality: Ironically, Charm is very charismatic and very persuasive, well-articulate with his speech. He is very quick to adapt to any given situations. Hell, give him anything and he will make use of it. Very resourceful as well as sly like a fox, that is what he is capable of. Charm is cocky due to his constant success he receives because of his persistences and cut-throat determination to achieve what he sets out. However, because of his cockiness and manipulated tactics most people tend to keep their distance. Also, his two-bit and sarcastic comments can get annoying. Charm most flawed aspect of him is his mouth, he's known for his logical points, both irrational and rational thinking, rants, but most of all his mentality on life. Charm is very protective of his family and is willing to cut off his limb just for them. But thats not an excuse for his puppet skills, Charm will not hesitant to use someone for his own benefits. Hell! He'll smile through the whole thing. Despite always having a grin on and double-meaning movements, Charm is mentality unstable because of trauma he faced. Charm has a difficulty telling the difference between right and wrong and when his "mask of sanity" begins to slip, he lashes out by carelessly murdering people.

Powers/Abilities: Has a Smith & Wesson semi-automatic Pistol thats much heavier compared to his own handmade Glock thats used for rapidly fire while his pistol is for accuracy shots. On his forearms and throat he has a black band that when taken off it acts like C4 (explosive). Carries two blades, a swiss army knife hidden in his right combat boot and broken katanna that he sharpen to make a point. Charm keeps it in an 2-inch longer shealth that hangs sideways on his lower back, often uses this sword with his swiss knife as duel-blades. With the strength equalling Superboy, he knows basic forms of most fighting styles however he specializes in Submissions, Brazilian jiujitsu and Muy Thai Kick-Boxing as well as Parkour/Freerunning.
Background : All ya'll gotta know is that he fought in a war in his home country. Which lead to him having case of PTSD, abuses his body and drugs. 
Charm came strolling in, his forefinger and thumb snapping. Each time at different lengths and time of intervals. It followed with a catchy tone that rang out to be music from the Swing Era. He cocked an eyebrow to the trio standing, but specially towards the web-face girl.
"Pleasure to meet all ya'll, the name is Charm." His snapping was subdue just like how his hands slip into his pockets. "So, whats poppin'?"
Just like that the corners of his mouth popped into a smirk as his avaitors began to slid down the brodge of his nose.
Not much nice to meet you to I'm web we have with us today a creepy alian
Looks at over at the young hero known as Web, Charm face went blank.
"Spider get-up, name is Web." He shrugged his shoulders, brushig away the irony. "Make sense. What do you mean a creepy Alien?"
MiZoir: I believe he is referring to me. Hello. I am called MiZoir.
*pulls web off mouth * It won't bother me, S.H.I,E.L.D. Agents constantly watch me.
hampir setahun yang lalu DeltaYJ said…
*Walks in cave* Hey Charm, Liberty, Spider Dude, and Alien Person. *plops on couch* What's up?
MiZoir: *nods* It is settled then. You will become my main specimen for study. *presses buttons on scanner then red light scans Liberty*
*flinches at sight of the scanner* *gets up and walks to the kitchen shivering slightly*
hampir setahun yang lalu EclipseYJ said…
*sits on couch next to deta* Hola
Hey Eclipse *still looking at the scanner nervously*
Hi *raises eye brow and looks at delta*
MiZoir: *watches delta go* Is there something wrong?
Uh, I didn't say I wanted to monitored.
*looks up as if startled* Oh...sorry...I was a lab experiment.....let's just say I don't have happy memories with being scanned or observed.....
MiZoir: What is the earthling difference of being monitored and being watched?
Monitor is when you keep ahold of all emotions, thoughts and etc. Being watched, is just creepy. *dusts shoulder off* I don't like being in enclosed spaces Delta, after that tube I was in when they turned me into s super solider. Man, that thing was CREEPY.
I don't like small spaces either
*shivers* Well, just don't point that thing at me....I got to go *leaves*
MiZoir: Fear is a strange earthling emotion. Can you explain your fear of the small spaces to me? Or Delta's fear of lab equipment?
Why god why I'm not spider dude *falls to knees and hits the floor lightly* well thats my dramatic sean over * walks to my cave room and play ps3* if you need me im in my room guys
"MiZori? Lovely name, different but still judt as lovely as any other Earth name." Charm lightly patts down her head as he turned his attention to the others. "Ooh, government conspiracy. Ever heard o FEMA?" He ask while cuts a corner and hops onto couch. He sat at a very noticable distance from the girls.
MiZoir: It is MiZoir, not MiZori
Uh, what?
Well fear is when your dislike or frightend of something I think now if you don't mind iv got to find anti-venom or a boy good bye see you later *runs and flips out of the cave.shoot web from hand and swings away*
*suddenly power goes out a crash sound comes from the training room*

(idk this is kinda getting boring wanted something to happen, you're gonna have to help me out here)

MiZoir: What was that?
Claustrophobic. *looks around* What the?
Without waiting for anyone, Charm threw his right hand onto the sofa edge and kicked up his left foot at the same time as he slide his right foot underneath. In a swift moment, he dashed for the room with a single glock held tightly in his hand. "Ya'll comin'?!"
* more crashing sounds like a wall is being broken then the ground shakes like a giant something is walking*

MiZoir: I am infering that this is no normal situation and we must act swiftly. *follows him*
Fine. *grabs shield and runs towards training room.*