Yu-Gi-Oh I hate Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.

Sora2797 posted on Feb 23, 2011 at 12:48AM
How many of you hate Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's and why? My reason for hating it is that they don't use the origional characters.

Yu-Gi-Oh 25 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu SilentYugiohFan said…
angry
ditto. and also because they should've stopped at the first series. gx at the least. unfortunatly konami only cares about money now and they added even another pointless yugioh series, yugioh zexal. and i also feel that synchros and tuners ruined the game
hampir setahun yang lalu hitsuXhina said…
zzz
I agree with the both of you. They should have stopped after the first one. I personally hate both GX and 5Ds. I find them both stupid. O.o And boring! o.O
hampir setahun yang lalu lilmissYuganna said…
mischievous
Here, here! they (GX and 5Ds) are such a waste of time that I didn't even watch them at all! Mind you I thought that GX was f***ed up any way and that 5Ds are just continuing the stupid trend!
hampir setahun yang lalu ataro said…
surprise
Shut up. Anything that is a part of Yu-Gi-Oh! should not be talked about in such a manner in said club. This is not what Fanpop was made for, you all are just not that smart.
 Shut up. Anything that is a part of Yu-Gi-Oh! should not be talked about in such a manner in berkata clu
hampir setahun yang lalu lyrachicorita said…
angry
It's true that that's a stupid, pointless, and really really dumb thing to say!
hampir setahun yang lalu May98 said…
i dont think yugioh 5d and yugioh gx is dumb or stupid i liek yugioh gx and yugioh 5d if i hade all the movies of them i wud whach them so many times i wud be so happy and if thae stop them i wud be mad so im glad thae maed tham so thar=p
hampir setahun yang lalu kikibibi said…
WTH IS WRONG WITH U?!?!?!?! I HEART YU-GI-OH 5DS!!! YUSEI IS HOT!!! AND HE HAS BICEPS!!!! I MEAN I AM NOT AGAINST ATEM HE IS HOT AND IS HAIR TOTALLY ROCKS THE YU-GI-OH UNIVERSE BUT HIS ARMS WERE JUST STICKS!!!! Yu-Gi-Oh GX yeah I kinda agree it partly sucked EXCEPT 4 THE PART ATEM CAME BACK!!!! THEY NEED TO DRAW HIM WITH BICEPS THOUGH!!! LIKE THEY DID IN THE BONDS BEYOND TIME MOVIE!!! HE WAS SSOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lulu_Kururugi said…
I agree with ataro, but i do agree about that with yugioh zexal. I dont like that yugioh. But i love the other yugiohs
Heres my opinion of Zexal
IT IS FREAKING DUMB!!! I WATCHED THE FIRST 2 EPISODES AND IT S-U-C-K-E-D!!!! THE CHARACTERS R WAY 2 YOUNG AND WAY 2 UNHOT!!!! AND THEY CANT DUEL WORTH CRAP!!!! I MEAN IM NOT A GREAT DUELIST MYSELF BUT AT LEAST I KNOW HOW 2 ACTUALLY DUEL!!!! THE FAT KID LOOKS LIKE A CARTOON CLOWN!!! THAT GREEN HAIRED GIRL IS DUMB!!! TEA/ANZU WAS SMARTER THAN HER!!! AND THE MAIN CHARACTER YUMA IS ANNOYING AND UNHOT!!!! WHATS ALL THIS KABOTING/GOING WITH THE FLOW CRAP ABOUT?!?!?!?! I FREAKING HATE ZEXAL!!!
ZEXAL SUCKS!!
5Ds was awesome!
GX was ok.
The original was the best out of all of them!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Sora2797 said…
Synchro's, tuners, ranks and assault mode completely ruined the game, it's not even that fun any more. Plus with all the new stuff people make fun of it even more. When it was (I started watching yugioh when it first came out currently know as season zero in the U.S.) the original series, people didn't nearly make fun of it as much. Plus They're dueling on motorcycles now. They tried that in season three, and everybody knows that sucked. If they want yugioh to be any good again, they should bring back the original characters again. I know not just all of the sudden, I mean slowly bring them back. And I'm not saying they shouldn't have new characters, they should but not make them the main character.
Agreed with u mostly cept I loved 5ds cuz I luvs turbo duels! It like combined my two fav things Yu-Gi-Oh and fast cars/motorcycles!!! Yeah I dont like GX all that well and the main characters from the original need 2 come back ssooo badly!! Im afraid if they dont then Yu-Gi-Oh will go down the drain!!
Also YUGI/YAMIS HAIR ROX!!!! AND YUSEI IS HOT!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu YGOLOVER124 said…
crying
If you ask me the first season (Yami no Game) was the best it's ending was the only one that did end up with some crappy ending the only complant was THAT IT ENDED, Then it was Duel monsters up Millinuem world (It should have been a whole new series) Then tied for 3 5d's and gx they are stupid there plots just Drag on and on" finally 4 ZeXal what does that mean anyway It looked so stupid believe it or not I watched a new episode OH MY RA I've been tramitized they sound worse than toddler {Kazuki if your reading this i believe i'm speaking for everyone when I say BRING BACK THE YUGIOH I GREW UP WATCHING
hampir setahun yang lalu scorpion945 said…
angry
It's offical Sora2797, you suck!
hampir setahun yang lalu Fazoodle said…
cool
Everyone has their own opinions on what they like and what they don't like, for instance, I don't think it sucks, but I don't enjoy it as much as the original series, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's was "Decent" in my opinion.
hampir setahun yang lalu Daisy_Shadowgf said…
yugioh 5ds was pretty good, gx wasnt half bad but the original was by far the best!
hampir setahun yang lalu ghinwa said…
meh
well, in my opinion it's as good as the original and GX. i don't know what's there to dislike about it, but i totally respect your opinion.
 well, in my opinion it's as good as the original and GX. i don't know what's there to dislike about i
hampir setahun yang lalu JoeyFanGirl said…
angry
Ok, personally, I like DM best, then GX, then Zexal. 5Ds doesn't even make it on the list. You know why? IT SUCKS!!! I mean, Card games on motorcycles? Really? How stupid can you get? And then there are the synchros. They should all be on the ban list! They're to powerful! If you get that Shooting Quasar Dragon out, the whole duel might as well be over! I doubt even a God Card could beat that thing! And even if you CAN beat it, a new dragon comes in it's place! So if you're up against someone that uses Synchros, and you don't use them, it's totally unfair! And trust me, I know. I've been up against plenty of synchro decks, and they are impossible to beat! Synchros are the bane of my existence! If it were up to me, I'd ban them all!!! I mean, let someone with a sync based deck get almost any two monsters on the field, and they have a 2500 point monster out! let them get one more, and BOOM! They have a 4000 point monster on the field that can negate spells, traps, special summons, and monster card effects! And they just keep summoning them! It's a pain in the ass!
 Ok, personally, I like DM best, then GX, then Zexal. 5Ds doesn't even make it on the list. anda know w
hmmm
@kikibibi, So what if Yuma isn't hot? He's only 12. You really care to much about how they look. It's not like you're dating them! If all you care about is how hot they are, maybe you should go watch a body builder's contest or something. Just don't expect every character on a /kids/ show to be super hot. And about them being to young, I bet all the 11 and 12 year old Yu-Gi-Oh fans out there thought it was awesome to have someone about their age be the main character of their favorite show.
hampir setahun yang lalu shinka12 said…
hmmm
I agree with JoeyFanGirl... I'm not really a fan of Yu-gi-oh but there's nothing wrong to hate and love it...it's all opinions, different people have different opinions...I'm 12 year old and I like Yuma..
hampir setahun yang lalu Vicieron said…
Mmmmm....The hate is STRONG with this thread....

Me? I dont mind any one of them. Heck, I watch ZeXal for pete's sake so it goes to show how much I dont really give a crap.
Honestly, If I had any possibility of hate towards any season.....LK did a good job of stifling that.

He's the reason I even watch ZeXal. Well aside from the fact that I'm just curious how it will play out.
hampir setahun yang lalu Sora2797 said…
Question for EVERYBODY!!! Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, WTF IS WITH EVERYONE'S HAIR!?!?! CANNOT COMPREHEND HAIR STYLE!!!
 soalan for EVERYBODY!!! Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, WTF IS WITH EVERYONE'S HAIR!?!?! CANNOT COMPREHEND HAIR STY
Hey, how is it any weirder than Yugi's hair?
hampir setahun yang lalu TylerSharpEdge said…
Og and Gx fan here. They should have stuck with the Original and Gx
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu TylerSharpEdge said…
I only love the Original Yugioh and Gx