zanessa vs jon & kate + 8 Zac Efron: Soon comes "hsm 4"-(i got this from his own twitter page)

puppy1418 posted on Aug 31, 2009 at 04:41PM
"High School Musical" fans have every reason to rejoice! Certainly after the third part "High School Musical 3: Senior Year was" not just the fans that with the educational qualifications of Gabriella, Troy and co. The film series is finally completed. All the main characters had been given a place at your chosen college, and would go from now on separate paths. Thereafter, however, went to the rumor, although it would be a fourth part, but this time without Zac Efron (21).

But now nobody cares less as a lead actor Zac even a stir among the "HSM" supporters. On his "Twitter"Profile he proclaimed:"It will give High School Musical 4 ', you Depend on it! Help me to bring this message into circulation."

Of course, the fans reacted immediately and Zac promised: "If you continue to spread the message, I'll tell you more."We should be excited. Still have a few other "HSM"-Stars, led by Vanessa Hudgens (20) announced already that they will not slip into the child's pupil role.

"High School Musical" peminat-peminat have every reason to rejoice! Certainly after the third part "High School

zanessa vs jon & kate + 8 No balas