24 Do anda Want to be Jack Bauer?

thecon posted on Apr 13, 2007 at 04:01PM
Simple question.... if you had the skills would you want to be like Jack Bauer and take all the conspiracy, action and intrigue that goes with his job?

24 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sfdude said…
No, because then I'd be dead tired because if every day was like these 6 days so far, I'd seriously pass out from exhaustion. Not to mention the fact that I keep reliving the same day over and over again!
hampir setahun yang lalu ralphplar7 said…
That is a hard question. Yes I would because I would be able to save the lives of millions of people and would always have an exciting time. Many people would look up to me as well. The draw back would be that all of the people that I really cared about would be in danger. I would have to make sure not to get close to anyone because they would end up getting hurt. Its not easy being Jack Bauer....maybe I should just leave it up to him. Remember May 9th is Jack Bauer Appreciation Day!
hampir setahun yang lalu Marina said…
Not sure I would want to be Jack, to much loss in his life. (I know I'm a girl lol) Although I'm not sure a Jack Bauer would be good in the real world. If that makes sense.
hampir setahun yang lalu Nav said…
Think you should publish this as a pick :)