24 The Biggest Injustice Ever

ralphplar7 posted on Apr 16, 2007 at 06:58AM
I loved Tony. He was probably my 2nd favorite character for the longest time. I was very upset when he died at the end of the episode on the 5th season and there were beeps. It may be a small thing, but there were no beeps for Edger, or many other characters that were less important.

24 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu dave said…
RIP Tony Almeida, here's three beeps for my homey...beep beep beep.

And there's also no website called EdgarisGod.com or CurtisisGod.com but there is a AlmeidaisGod.com!
hampir setahun yang lalu Nav said…
How about Michelle?
I'm sure there are many others, but I don't actually remember them, so... :)
hampir setahun yang lalu ralphplar7 said…
I would have been mad about Michelle and David if they had died at the end of the episode. The no beeps only happen at the end of the episode. Tony died right at the end and there were beeps, I just didn't understand this at all. He had been there longer than most characters and a bigger part to the show. His death was extremely sad too. He didn't try to fight death, but rather embraced it knowing that the love of his life was dead and that he had nothing else to live for. Just sad.
hampir setahun yang lalu Nav said…
Personally, I think killing off Michelle and Tony was a bit silly. They didn't have to come to the 5th season at all as far as I'm concerned. Sure, that made Jack mad, but just Palmer would have done that too... :)
hampir setahun yang lalu ralphplar7 said…
It's true, it was not something that had to happen, but I do understand that to get Jack out of hiding it was important. It also helped with the whole set up Jack scenario It also just goes to show everyone that anyone can die and anything could happen.
hampir setahun yang lalu edgarisgod said…
there may not be a site called edgarisgod.com but it is my email and my bebo and my fanclub and my username for this. so there.
hampir setahun yang lalu tiz said…
you're right.. what a lapse in judgement.. I love Tony and Edgaris!
hampir setahun yang lalu Earl-h said…
have you seen the season 7 trailer? tonys alive! thats why he didnt get a silent clock
hampir setahun yang lalu larl58 said…
It will be interesting to see how tony survived and if he really has gone bad. Cant wait.
hampir setahun yang lalu Joker said…
They have to kill off characters otherwise people like us keep demanding that they get brought back and it gets harder to find realistic ways of keeping them involved or inventing stories for them. I'm betting that Almeida doesn't last very long in S7, maybe about halfway.