24 Jack's brother? LAME

sfdude posted on Jan 23, 2007 at 08:40PM
Okay is it just me or did anyone else think that the twist on the little evil bald guy being Jack's brother was a ridiculous stretch. Their interaction when he opened the door was so forced and ridiculous. "Hey! How's it going! Great to see you Jack! How was China?! Come on in, want a coke?". And now we have Jack's illegitimate son from his brother's wife? Ummm is this 24 or the Young and the Restless. I wanna see more nukes blow up and people getting vampire bites!!! I hope the writers get away from this corny story line quickly. I do like the introduction as Jack's dad, but honestly, tied to the terrorists? They're getting a bit too far-fetched here. Me thinks I might be watching Heroes next week instead.

24 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu jackbauer said…
yes that is very lame. and u are right but i did like the introduction as jacks dad. i canot wait to see where that story goes. but i cant wait to see the story about his bro end.
hampir setahun yang lalu ralphplar7 said…
The story with his bro ended pretty quick. I actually liked the twist, it tied into season 5 and how the Chinese found Jack. With blood like Jacks, he must come from an amazing family. Its not that hard to see this as happening....especially Jacks brothers wife liking Jack....I mean, who wouldn't. I am a guy and I even have his picture all over the place haha.