24 24 Kekasih forum

jlhfan624 posted on Jun 19, 2010 at 09:18PM
Ah this is to come soon. :)

24 34 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Hi 24 lovers!
hampir setahun yang lalu HuddyJoy0524 said…
wink
Yay you made it! Good idea!
tongue
So what's up? We should come up with some rules first. Like you know, Kiefer is MY husband.
wink
Yes, rules! But i think they need to be fair or we'll be fightin' :p If i agree that he's yours then i think that he may end up with a mistress.....
big smile
That's ok, I trust that Kiefer!Jack would never cheat on me.
heart
Ok well how about....I get Kiefer and you get Jack Bauer! :D
laugh
I'm just gonna say okay so we can end this discussion. Deep down, we all know he's mine. :P

So how was your weekend?
wink
Oh alright. (This prob would go on forever....lol)

It was pretty good. I had a grad party to go to friday night, i had rehearsal saturday and another grad party to go to, sunday i worked (blegh) and then spent time with family for fathers day! It was busy lol how about you?
I didn't even talk to my dad for father's day. I left him a message but he never called me back *still hasn't*. So *shrug*.

What do you do for work? I like my job, I just don't like my boss lol
Awww im sorry :'(

I currently work at a dog kennel. It's shift work so i work either from 8am-4pm or 3pm-11pm. It's been really difficult because im also in a show this summer. And i just got my schedule for july today and realized that i didnt turn in my leave days in time meaning...if i dont find people to cover my days i wont be getting a vacation this year :((

So, anyways, sorry for that rant im just frustrated (grrrrr) Where do you work? is your boss an ass? lol
worried
Hey where did you go? :'( is everything alright?
Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I don't even know what happened! Anyway, I watching season 2 of 24 and MAN I'm so glad I remember that season being my favorite because it still is! Everything about it is perfect...and the end. OMG! I cried!!!

I work in a daycare. It's not a bad job, it's just my boss is an asshole (aren't they all?). The kids are fine, the hours are good, the pay is shitty but I get free food for breakfast & lunch and I get 3 hours time for nap or whatever else I wanna do. So it's not a totally bad deal.
 Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I don't even know what happened! Anyway, I watching season 2 of 24 an
Hey glad to hear back! ive been missing our conversations! ;)

Oh man i cant even look at tht picture! :'( David Palmer was my favorite character and the end of season 2 just about killed me. Is it really your favorite? What is your least favorite?

Haha true. Altho my boss is actually not that bad...lol but then again i dont communicate with her much and only do when im being "responsible" so that she will like me ;) Do you like working with kids or is there another job that you want to do?
Season 2 really is my favorite. I think even after I rewatch seasons 5 & 7 (my other favorites), it will still be. SO many badass Jack moments, and so many awesome twists and the storyline was so epic!! The end! OMGG!!!
wink
Hahahaha its weird because 5 is my favorite season but season 2 is my least favorite. i love the twists and turns in it but i base my favorite so much on characters as well and season 2 had the fewest of my character favorites: kim was being an asshole, mike turned on david, sherry and nina had tiny parts. etc etc.

i loved season 7 too...but its still down there ;)
But I love Kim!! And Mike turning on David turned out so well. I mean the acting from both parts is just amazing! *sigh* It breaks my heart you don't love season 2.
Oh my gosh i HATE Kim! I couldn't bring myself to forgive her until this season because she was so bitchy to Jack through season 5!

Agreed the acting in season 2 was really amazing (like Mason with the plane?? ZOMG) but the whole Mike and David thing...i just loved David so much and Mike and i didn't understand why he would do that.

Now that we mentioned the Mason thing...do you think there were ever any people that deserved silent clocks that didn't get one or got one and shouldn't have?
OMG that episode is like the best 24 episode ever!!! SO many emotional and powerful moments. Like George/Jack & Jack/Kim. I cried so hard during that episode I could barely see!

As for silent clocks...I don't think Renee should have gotten one (twice if I remember right) just because I don't like her. I think it would have been a nice twist if they gave Jack one during season 2 when he died for a little bit. How about you?
I have to agree that that is one of the best moments ever and on my top 5 "almost cried" moments of the show. the part when hes talking to kim....oh my gosh. and her reaction is heartbreaking as well. im not a crier so to get me that close...wow.

i agree. renee shouldnt have gotten one and my reasoning is the same as yours: i just didnt like her lol. i felt that it was overkill because hassan had just gotten one and his death was so sad and powerful. i think everyone who got one deserved it like edgar (OMG another almost cried moment). but i was upset david didnt get one. i dont think the mood was right but still...
I cry at everything, but man that scene between Kim & Jack was so beautiful. I actually felt that Jack was losing his daughter and Kim was losing her father. Very painful.

I agree the mood for David's death wasn't right, but still....how can they justify giving Renee one but not David?! Of all people!
When I'm done rewatching the series, I have a couple of picks in mind to make for the spot. Two of them I've thought of so far are my most emotional 24 moments, and my overall 24 favorites (like season/character/actress/episode/etc).
Completely agreed! I understand that people liked Renee because the strength her character had but she just annoyed the crap outta me. From the first episode of season 7 I KNEW they were going to put her and Jack together and I KNEW that it would be forced. Not like the chemistry with Jack and Teri and Jack and Audrey. Now those were meaningful relationships.

Yes you should totally make those picks! Maybe it will inspire me into making some too! lol i wish i had the time to re-watch the series...i can barely keep up with the 1 show that im watching this summer! :0
Which show are you watching this summer? I only have one too, but I need to watch the past 2 episodes that aired...for the most part, I'm focusing on 24.

I agree Jack/Renee was totally forced. I liked Renee in season 7, but then her character did a complete 180 and it wasn't even character evolution. It was just like all of a sudden she had gone undercover years before season 7 took place, and she was a badass? Totally unbelievable. I would have liked Renee/Jack if she stayed like her season 7 self.
I recently got addicted to Lie To Me! It's a great show in concept and the characters are great, but in comparison to 24...there is no comparison. Since 24 has ended my obsession has turned more to LTM and House M.D. But 24 is still my #1! ;)

See, i didn't even like Renee much in season 7 either. Maybe because i knew the whole Jack/Renee thing was coming? I was always one of those that held out the hope Audrey would come back (and if there had been a flipping season 9 maybe she could have!)

There were people that tried to tell me Jack and Renee were possible because there was a huge gap between seasons 7 and 8 and i was like hellooooo they never even had contact? so they are togehter al of 35 hours and have sex?! What?? *sighs* sorry for my rant but it was just kind of a come on moment.
Exactly! Yeah there was a bunch of time between then but Jack had said Renee never returned any of his calls so how could their relationship have happened?! Season 8 was the first and only time!! I don't understand how people can say they're meant for each other. NOT AT ALL!!!

I'm obsessed with 24 mostly right now. I also started to watch Daria again since I recently got the DVD. It's amazing, have you ever seen it or do you remember it? I've seen House, but I just can't get into it. It has always bored me to death.
Yeah there was absolutely no way it could have worked. No way. And as much as i felt bad for thinking so, i was happy that they killed renee because i would much rather have jack be alone than be with her because she was all wrong! its a rather harsh way of seeing things but with jack its gotta be whose the best or no one. he deserves no one but the best!

Daria...that sounds really familiar! was it on nick or something? lol and yeah House is one of the those shows that you either love it or it bores you. I love the relationship between House and his boss Cuddy because of the sexual tension and what not. I just love it ;)
Daria was on MTV, but you're thinking in the right direction. It's an animated show. Does she look familiar?

And I was totally happy when they shot Renee. I literally went "OH THANK GOD!" irl and clapped, because I'm possessive enough of Kiefer!Jack as it is and she was just plain awful for him. Thankfully she won't be in the movies either!! On the contrary, I really do like Annie though. She's from St. Louis (which is about 2 hours from where I live) and she's just really fun and cute. But Renee? Uh uh!
 Daria was on MTV, but you're thinking in the right direction. It's an animated show. Does she look fa
Yeah it looks vaguely familiar...i probably tried to watch it when i was younger, didnt get it, and quit trying lol.

Yeah actually i was watching it with my friends from school and they turned to me and were like "dont say anything! just dont!" they all liked renee i was the only one that didnt...but then again they didnt get the back story with teri and audrey eiher (i got em hooked this season :)

Renee wont be in the movie?! YES. I was so worried about that...have you heard anything else about it yet?
Wellll if Renee is dead, she won't be in the movie. I thought they were doing a continuation from season 8...
i have no idea what the movie is about at all...a continuation from season 8 would make sense but i would love to have them back track and fill in what happens in between seasons or to have a prequel to season 1 or something. they could bring back some of the actors from previous seasons...how awesome would that be?!
I'd love a prequel really, but from all the stuff I've heard they ended season 8 the way they did so they could continue with it. I hate not knowing where Jack is or what he's doing. I don't like him being on the run at all.
Me either! I'm so ready for the movie! All this not Jack for a long period of time is really starting to get to me :/

By the way how have you been lately? We havent talked in forever! My life has been crazy hectic what with the show i was in and working lol.
laugh
You can always write on my wall whenever you want! I'm on here like everyday! :P

Show? Like a play? How was that?

My life has been super chaotic lately, because I quit my job like a week ago and I've been trying to find a new one and my mom has been seriously stressing me the hell out with me getting a job. So now I'm all anxious and crap. It's really not fun. Hope you've been better than I am! :D

All this not Jack for a long period of time is really starting to get to me :/
--
NO KIDDING!!! Like, put me out of my misery now please!! It's bad enough I know it's not coming back next January (what am I gonna do with my Monday nights?!) but I mean...give us the movies NOW! Oh and them making us wait foreverrrrr for the season 8/entire series DVD is complete bs. I want that like yesterday! But noooo, they just love to make us suffer!!
Aww thanks! I'll definitely have to! :) Yeah it was a musical. Guys and Dolls. Theatre was virtually my life in high school and im still trying to keep it a part of my life now that im college lol.

Yikes that IS really stressful. Why did you quit? Were you sick of it? The economy still sucks right now (thanks Obama) so i had to work a crappy job this summer...hopefully i can get a better one at school!

I know!!! I always lived season to season and now that i have some new shows that i watch it helps...but its just not the same. I have never loved a tv show as much as 24, or been as obsessed, or seen as many times...*sighs*