Pelakon wanita Lights, Camera, Spot Makeover!

DarkSarcasm posted on Jan 12, 2017 at 09:26PM
Several of us have been discussing a spotmakeover, so here it is. If you like the current look, don't worry, those will be options when we do the pick. So if you want a new look, here's how we'll do it:

Step 1: Voting [Ends January 20]
Go to link and vote for (or add) the actor you would like to see in the banner. This pick will be open until the 20th, when we will proceed to step 2.

Step 2: Banner-making
Anyone who would like to may submit a banner. Your banner must...
-Contain at least the top 10 actors from the pick mentioned above. The more, the merrier. (The current banner style contains 32 actors.)
-Be 800px wide by 100px tall, or a size that scales down to that. The spot title is 40 px high almost 150px long, so whoever's there won't be fully visible. Diana Agron, Ashley Greene and Emma Watson will back me up on this.
-Be submitted by Friday, February 3. I don't know how many participants we'll get, so just to be safe, let's limit it to 3 suggestions each.
-If you would also like a new icon or motto, this would be the time to add your suggestions.

Step 3:
...that's kinda it. After the banners are in, I'll make a pick, and we'll choose a new one!
last edited on Jan 23, 2017 at 06:21PM

Pelakon wanita 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
Okay, picks are over. These are the 10 who need to appear in your banner, but the more actors your banner includes, the better. They don't have to be in order, and you can use any pictures and style you want.

Emma Watson, Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone, Kristen Bell, Margot Robbie, Melissa McBride, Michelle Rodriguez, Emma Rigby, Natalie Portman
hampir setahun yang lalu anaswill said…
itried.png
 itried.png
hampir setahun yang lalu anaswill said…
itriedpart2.png
 itriedpart2.png
Plain-ish coloring
 Plain-ish coloring
Blue-ish coloring
 Blue-ish coloring
hampir setahun yang lalu Bibi69 said…
Banner #1:
 Banner #1:
Blue one:
 Blue one:
Purple one:
 Purple one: