Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Message to bubbleliners and anti-bubbleliners.

kirbymaniac1 posted on Sep 22, 2013 at 04:07AM
Can we just make peace?

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu emerald_32 said…
I'm a Bubbliner trying to make peace. But, my fellow Bubbliner, ATFan1 seems to want to go through this with war. I don't want to participate in this war. Tell that to the Bubbliners and Anti-delusionalists but I'll just keep shipping Bubbline until I choose to stop.
Peace.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 I'm a Bubbliner trying to make peace. But, my fellow Bubbliner, ATFan1 seems to want to go through th
cece30092002 commented…
Indeed! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu nagato821 said…
I would mean the same as Emerald
hampir setahun yang lalu True-Finn-Fan said…
in our defense... we didn't start this war... the Bubbliners did...
makemesmile1000 commented…
Actually, ATFan1 did. hampir setahun yang lalu
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^think... was he a bubbliner? hampir setahun yang lalu
kirbymaniac1 commented…
I DON'T CARE! -Ice King hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu makemesmile1000 said…
I'm neutral, so... Let's just say I'm with you...
hampir setahun yang lalu ATFan1 said…
I was addicted to it. But I respect it now.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
...still... anda got knocked down a notch... X3 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Skittygirl said…
As a wavering neutral (neutral meaning I'm not huge on Bubbline but that doesn't mean I hate it, and wavering meaning I actually love the genderbent version of this pairing), I find it ridiculous to bash at each other for what they hate or love. Last time I checked, people have rights on their opinions, meaning they can like/hate what they want...

...provided they keep the shit out of their anti-fandom. Roughly translated: If you don't like it, shut up. :) Because if it's one thing to be so butt-hurt going over to something you hate and bashing that person's post like that, it's another thing to start a war out of it. No one said you had to like it, and no one said you were obliged to stay on that page and watch posts about what you hate flashing before.

No.
Just NO.
dadadas commented…
We all have equality, if they can express their love, why can't we express our hatred? What makes "love" is so right and "hate" is so wrong? I don't know about others but I don't just simply "bash" people's fandoms. I always use logic and rightful reasons to defend it. hampir setahun yang lalu
True-Finn-Fan commented…
once again, they started the war. not us, so... yeah... and if there "love" of it doesn't sit right with me i'm gonna say something... as i usually do... hampir setahun yang lalu
True-Finn-Fan commented…
(pretty sure they're talking about the bubbline war) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu metrolight said…
Both sides have their share of very immature members, with the shippers having to constantly butt in with everyone including those who aren't interested and those anti-shippers who are equally obsessed on the ship through their hatred of it and are acting like children. Two morals here; if a person is not interested, let him/her be and if you don't like it, ignore it. Don't be a child.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
...who Specifically are anda talking about? hampir setahun yang lalu
dadadas commented…
Easy to say, hard to do... They are free to post things that they want (which we cant ban them from doing it) so we are also free to express our reasons agaisnt it. Idk much about the "members" anda berkata but i personally always use logic and reasons to agaisnt it. My reasoning is not just only like " Oh, i hate Bubbleline", its lebih than thayt. I have the logic that anda dont know. hampir setahun yang lalu
True-Finn-Fan commented…
....YOLO? hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu redpanda said…
I don't think there will be any peace anymore since Bubbline has arised it has been tearing this club apart with words of hatred and more. I don't see any peace for this club anymore it used to be peaceful, I miss those days.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
this was for the specific war... now it's just skirmishes every now and then. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Trinity360 said…
Chicken
 Chicken
True-Finn-Fan commented…
can't be bothered to do the AT RP but anda can post a Rawak chicken picture on an outdated forum message. hampir setahun yang lalu
Trinity360 commented…
fuck oath i do cunt hampir setahun yang lalu
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^what? XD hampir setahun yang lalu
Trinity360 commented…
xD hampir setahun yang lalu