Alexander Rybank Eric Potter and the Melodihogwarts Tournament (Part 7)

kikisan posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 02:20AM
Episode 7- The rivalry

- What do we have here? So now you think you are ‘the king of the idiots’?
Eric Potter suddenly stopped talking and smiling to his new school friends when he saw Danny Malfoy walking to him and definitely there was no thought that he was talking to him.

There was something in the atmosphere that made Eric feel affected and it had nothing to be with the rain. He knew that, this boy Malfoy was a big idiot and that his natural reaction would be trying to make him feel really bad but even with that, our hero felt affected with that attitude, the way one feels when you are attacked by a close friend.
- And what do we have here?- Eric replied. A blond ballet girl pretending to be a bad boy?
Everybody laughed.

For a moment Danny looked shocked, like he was not expecting this.
What happened with my little boy? My Eric Potter that would offer his other cheek when I slap him in the face? The little boy knows how to play? I hate him for being like that, so dull, so lovely, so not mine, so PERFECT- Danny thought so quickly.
He didn’t know how to react so he just go for Eric who covered his face as he thought Danny Malfoy would hit him and then he pinched Eric’s nipple.

-Aaaagh- the little boy moaned.
Danny smiled with satisfaction and a little bit of pleasure after feeling that touch.
Thanks God it was raining
But suddenly someone punched him in his back. It was actually a girl.
- What did he do to you?

A group of boys were now all around him with Molly protesting and looking angrier than he has even see them.
- Who are you? Are you her girlfriend?
- Yes!- Molly said after hesitating a little bit
Ouch
- Well, it’s not your business anyway. It’s not my fault that your boyfriend is a chicken.

- I am not a chicken- the boy protested. Come here and let’s fight!
- No! The teacher is coming- Alexander urged the to boys.
- Lucky you safe your ass, Potter
But in this moment Eric has no patient
- Tell me when you want to fight and I will
Danny blinked for a moment

- Let’s have a duel.- He finally suggested.- Tonight.

- Perfect- Eric confirmed feeling braver than he normally was
- Who will seconded you?
- I do- Måns Weasley quickly replied. Who would be...?
- Mattias Goyle- replied Danny after evaluating his friends for a while.

Malfoy smiled with confidence before left them alone. It was an evil smile, Eric could not forget while he was attending his class.
- How is a magical duel?- He asked alarmed
- It’s quite simple. You just have to use your powers and attack Danny. Calm down, Eric, you are both first grade students. But you could not say no to a challenge coming from that boy.
- Yes. And what does it means that you will second me.
M. laughed
- That means that I’ll be in charge in case you die. Hey, but don’t worry man.

Late at night, Eric Potter and Måns Weasley wake up planning to go out. However, they weren’t expecting to found two more people out there
- You are going to be suspended- Alexander remind them. - Do you want that?
- Don’t worry mom- Eric said before winking at him
- Do what you want them- the boy said offended.
- Can I go with you?
- Forget about it- M said to her sister.

After a few seconds, Molly looked deceived but then she suddenly stole a kiss from Eric.
- Good luck baby.

Alexander Rybank 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu cuteRybakk said…
heart
Wow! I'm looking forward to the next part! I love it! :D