Alexander Rybank "Eric Potter and the Melodihogwarts Tournament" (Part 9)

kikisan posted on Apr 21, 2013 at 02:34AM
"Eric Potter and the Melodihogwarts Tournament"

A magical Deric story, based on Harry Potter written by Kikisan.

Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fic is partially based on the Harry Potter characters by J.K. Rowling and its main intention is entertainment. To all my readers, I hope you enjoy the Deric magic.

Episode 9- Peaceful agreement

- Wake up Eric!

- Yes, come on

Eric Potter was in his bedroom after a long, long night he wanted to forget.

Two screamy voices were talking at the same time, next to his face. Ouch, how could anyone be so annoying?

- Who is it?

- I am John...

- And I’m Edward

- And together we are the Jedward twins!

Eric had to accept that he could not ignore them and he open his eyes

- It’s so early!

John and Edward looked at each other not sure if that was a joke or if the boy who survived was too silly

- Are you kidding? It’s almost time to go to our charms class with teacher Severus Prince and you know he always favours his own house

- I didn’t know...

- Edward, remember the boy don’t know anything about Melodihogwarts- John explained

Eric sighed but then he went downstairs to take his breakfast.

Ten minutes later he arrived to the classroom where the rest of the class was already there but professor Prince hasn’t arrived yet

- Eric, come here!

Molly was excited to see him come that she could not resist to keep a chair just for him.

Thanks God Måns and Alexander are there too- Eric thought when he run directly to that desk

- Hi- Eric greeted the boys. - is it truth that professor Prince...?

Both Måns and Alexander looked at each other and then they laughed

- Yes, it’s truth!

- He is such a partisan pig- M complained.

- But he is a good teacher. Everybody says that- Alex added.- Well he is maybe evil but

- ERIC WATCH OUT!- Molly suddenly cried

Two seconds later, Danny Malfoy who was all of the time waiting behind Eric took off his pants.

- Nice underwears Potter- Danny laughed referring to his blue pokemon undies with pokeballs and little pikachus on it.

-Take this you idio- Eric Potter replied trying to apply some of the spells he has learnt on his previous lessons but then

- Everybody go to your sits! What are you supposed to be doing? Eric Potter!

- I don’t...

But Eric Potter felt intimidated after looking at that teacher who has no mercy on his eyes.

- I’ll took 50 points to your house for trying to attack another student in the middle of a class

- Malfoy provocated him

Professor Prince turned his face to look directly to Måns

- I didn’t ask your opinion Mr. Weasley. And I am going to take 10 additional points for having your pants off. Being a celebrity doesn’t give you the right to act like a diva Potter

Everybody laughed

Eric blushed and stayed quiet during the whole class. Alexander looked at him with understanding eyes as he tried to focus on the book.

I should be careful in this class. It’s truth that Professor Prince is not fair. F*ck. If he only would give me the chance to explain that it was all Danny’s fault.

And Danny. Why does he hate me?

Molly kissed him one more time and he again closed his eyes. It felt soft, how she touched his lips. He was sit inside an empty classroom, five minutes after they left the class.

Eric didn’t remember how he arrived there. He just let Molly bring him to this place as a nurse would do with an injured soldier.

- You kissed me, Eric- Molly said pointing at him

- What? Do I?

- Yes, Eric!- She confirmed with a strangely softer tone on her voice.

For some reason, Eric Potter felt he was in trouble

- And now it’s time for me to rape you- she added almost singing.

Molly Weasley put a hand on Eric’s chest and the other one in one of his legs still smiling when...

- Eric! We were looking at you since the class have ended... What are you doing?

Phew, he was saved

- Nothing- Molly replied but then she move away as far from Eric and his brother as she could

M. looked to his friend and then to his sister trying to understand what was happening

- We are a couple! And you just has interrupted us- Molly explained

- Seriously?

- I think so- Eric replied

Great. And now I have a girlfriend.

Måns looked at her sister and then at Eric a little bit confused, maybe thinking if that was a joke but then he begun to laugh and applaud.

- Romeo! You are so fast! Congratulations- he said giving Eric a pat on his shoulder.

- Let’s get out of here- Eric suggested.

The boys went back to their house in the castle. On the way, Eric Potter remembered what was making him feel so bad

- So... don’t you think we could find a peaceful agreement?

- What are you talking about?- M asked obviously ignoring what was on Eric’s mind.

Eric take a deep breath praying on his mind not to blush before he answered that question

- I’m talking about me and Danny Malfoy

- Are you insane, Eric Potter?- Måns shouted.

- Why are you discussing so loud? I have to study

It was Alexander Granger

- Eric wants to talk with Danny Malfoy- M. explained

- You are crazy!

- I just think... that maybe if we can talk I could figure out why he hates me so much

- Well the answer is easy. He hates you because he is evil- Alexander replied as if he thought Eric was about to make the worst mistake ever.

- There must be a reason- he insisted.

- Did I listen right? Are you going to try to talk to Danny Malfoy?

It was John or Edward. Who knows? They both look the same.

- Thanks Måns for making it public.

- Last year Malfoy hit me in the rest room- Edward confess

- Well, but that was because you tried to put his head on the toilet- John clarified.

- I forgot that part bro. Actually I don’t remember too many things about this day after he hit me. But the point is that it’s a bad idea to go and talk to Danny Malfoy

Eric Potter didn’t say a word to his friends. He didn’t want to discuss with them. After all, he has already decided what to do.

Alexander Rybank No balas