Alexander Rybank Alexander do not have a girlfriend..

AishaGirl posted on May 02, 2010 at 10:06AM
Hi everyone!
As I can see, there is many forums here about that Alex have a girlfriend. I can tell you he has not.
I watch the norwegian program "God kveld norge" yesterday, and there he said that he just date one girl at time, he is not together with a girl, but maybe he is dating one ?
He said also that Moa(the girl you think is his girlfriend) is not like him, she is diffenent from him, and that he had learned a lot from her.
He was not saying that they were dating or were together.

I also think that it`s a little bit wierd that Moa is not traveling with him and the other violinist girls anymore. Now he has a new team(again), it`s still Maria and Kathrine, but instead of Moa, it`s Benedicte, so maybe Moa is one of the girls who just wanted him because he is a celebrity. :S And that they are not dating each other anymore.
I think he might like Maria a bit, she is in his new music video "Fela Again", take a look:)

But anyway, he has NOT a girlfriend ;)

Alexander Rybank 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu aisa07 said…
wink
It's interesting. Maria! Well, I guess it has long been!
Concert in Parague! haha whether why?
hampir setahun yang lalu Helene17Norway said…
I believe you I think. I can't stand Moa, unlike the other violinists, she seemed alittle bitchy, and I also think that she dated ( yes i do believe they dated, my friends have seen them cuddle and kiss in public, ) Alexander for a while. Remember the big problem he was talking about? That might have been about her, maybe he found out, but I think it's weird that if she dated him for being a celebrity, then why he talks so positive about her?

And btw, Maria is way better than Moa so if Alex likes her, good for him! :D:D
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
But just now I read that Moa is still in his band, so maybe she was sick or something before, at least she's in it now
hampir setahun yang lalu aisa07 said…
big smile
maybe pregnant? hihihi
Damn! If he made her pregnant so...Yeah, after being just together for about a year thats just WRONG XD
hampir setahun yang lalu annnia said…
haha maybe not pregnant:DD moa is quite young? so i don't think so ;D
hampir setahun yang lalu kuutti said…
smile
Maria is so, so beautiful, I hope he would find somebody like her! Maybe he has something with these Timotej -girls! They are as cute and talent as himself.