Alexander Rybank I have a soalan

nana_alex4ever posted on May 14, 2010 at 09:57PM
who is Stamatia ?

Alexander Rybank 21 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Fift33n said…
a fan :b
hampir setahun yang lalu nana_alex4ever said…
and why all fans told for stamatia ? she is alex's only friend ?
hampir setahun yang lalu Jenni- said…
nana_alex4ever, I don't think that EVERY fan tells about Stamatia. :D And I don't know if she is his friend, I guess that she is just a fan. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Tianalove said…
She is one of his fans.
hampir setahun yang lalu aisa07 said…
Stamatia is one Greek little girl,she likes fantasize!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Helene17Norway said…
Stamatia was a internet troll who made multiple accounts to have discussions with herself, she's stopped it now
I read on forum and she said that she didn't done anything !!!
Well I find it weird that all the same accounts had the EXACT same bad english spelling mistakes
hampir setahun yang lalu stefanos_23 said…
but Stamatia knows very good english !! this man is my cousin and he wants to attention Stamatia !! please stop to said bad things for my friend !! If don't stop I will speak in Stamatia !!
How come you suddenly disapperared for ages and as soon as someone mentions her you're back? And yeah, you and Stamatia have the exact same way of writing
hampir setahun yang lalu Ninouchka said…
From what I have read of Stamatia, she seems polite and nice, unlike some others!
yeah she is really polite and nice !! she speak very nice english !! ammm I see one team that she is administrator and knows everything about alex and she speak very nice english !! and I don't think is a liitle girl aisao7 she is 16 years old !!! ok !! now I know who is stamatia not for you but for one friends on facebook she is friends in facebook and speak with her .... she good friend !!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Jenni- said…
Hahaha, and the team is back... :D
Hahaha Jenni :D

trolling ftw
hampir setahun yang lalu Lindaah14 said…
And BTW don't you dare to judge over aisa07!
I'm 16 too, a lot of here are 16, so what is your point anyway?
hampir setahun yang lalu s0nja said…
Yeah!
the time is so nice she and others fans will made it in Alex's birthday !! :) and stamatia and others made nice fan arts they are so talented !!!
LOL we all know stefanos and nana_alex4ever is the same person. Just look at the way they write, it's exactly the same way :D
Are you crazy ?? I don't know stefanos !! I don't a cursed you !!
Sureeee you don't. You both disappeared on the same time, and came back, surprisingly, at the same time!

Second, as I've already said, your writing is the same and your spelling mistakes is also the same. Sure, you might not be Stamatia, but when she made an account here and posted once, her spelling was also exactly as yours! Surprise (not )! And when she disappeared suddenly all these accounts came popping out of nowhere defending her.

And for the third; do you think we are so fucking stupid that we believe some old pedophile uncle who is obsessed with a girl would do this? Please, come up with better excuses.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu LaDy-V said…
Come on Stef or what ever we all know you are faking here :D

Jenni LOOOL! :D