بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
In the name of Allah, most benevolent, ever-merciful.
1. Say He is Allah, the one the most unique,
2. Allah the immanently indispensable.
3. He has begotten no one, and is begotten of none.
4. There is no one comparable to Him.
The last three ayats of Surah Hashr
22. He is Allah; there is no one worthy of worship but He, the knower of the unknown and the known. He is the benevolent, ever-merciful.
23. He is Allah; there is no one worthy of worship but He, the King, the Holy, the Preserver, Protector, Guardian, the...