Alpha and Omega All of Garth's lines

garthlover posted on Oct 03, 2013 at 04:13PM
Hey hey Kate. Who's the cyotye? Oh, I'm really into fitness you know, rabbit sprints tree squats but u no us alphas. Gt to keep fit to lead the pack. But uh what really gets me going is *terrible howl*. Was it uh, good for u? *laugh* no no worries, ill just uh, keep my vocal cords warm. Kate? I wouldn't say stood up, sounds good to me. So why is this called rabbit poo mountin? Oh I get it your a funny omeg? Ok make me laugh. Uh you got me. That's pretty good. Hmm, *laugh* ok it my turn wanna see something an alpha can do? Of course! Vwala, dinner for to, it's a new move I've been working on for stocking prey. Thanks, now u try. Come on, you'll do great. Ready? One, two THREE! Lilly! A turtle, right? Maybe this will help. Wow. Your eyes, they're beautiful. Come on let's try again. *terrible howl* it's not very good is it? *wonderful howl* oh no u better go. Please, go, now. Dad. I was just- what's going on.so, u ready. S u wanna start this thing or me? Together, right. You can't haha! I mean, you can't? Dad, I also fell in love with An omega.
Garthlover out!

Alpha and Omega 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu LoneOmega said…
laugh
Awesome ! This must have taken a bit of time from you xD
hampir setahun yang lalu thehumphrey said…
pawsome
hampir setahun yang lalu JennaStone22 said…
big smile
Nice job!
hampir setahun yang lalu AlphaAmy said…
Well that was effort! aha I'm kidding that's cool. Garth is righteous XD