Alpha and Omega What a normal person thinks of you.

GayForShadow posted on Jan 23, 2014 at 02:50PM
After wandering the vast stretched annals of the internet I came across this bunch of rejects, if you were going to be obsessed over something could it at least be something that wasn't complete trash. The pile of dung that is known as "Alpha and omega" is very ironic being that Alpha and Omega is from the bible and in there it says something about not wanting to molest animals which you are all guilty of, but I am pretty sure you don't need a book to tell you that raping animals is wrong... or maybe you do considering most of you are fat, ulgy, losers like nerds/geeks without the smarts.
But luckly for most of you this is just a phase, in a while you will forget this ever happened but for the unfortunate few you won't be able to let it go and you will fall even deeper into your pit of filth not being able to pull out(like your daddy) and you will wind up on the news as some freak who got caught raping his neighbors dog.
Also wolves weak animals that is why they hunt in packs(Likes negros) and in a 1v1 versus say a German shepherd they would be taken down no contest. You know nothing of wolf ecology or heiarchy and the ones that do are the sick freaks mentioned above. There is pretty much no difference between the freaks like you who touch themselves to scrawny chickens(The 'wolves' from Alphag and Homega) and the freaks who touch themselves to childs picture books of squirrels wearing human clothing (Sonic archie comics) or the cloppers(Bronies) who touch themselves to a poorly animated cartoon for little girls.
You probably hide any memorabilia of said things under you bed so nobody will know what a freak you are... but the truth is they already know but just don't say anything so you won't bring it up and they don't have to hear about that trash all the time day in and day out about HOW YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANIMALS.

Conclusion: Repent, then drink the first liquid you see under your kitchen sink.

Anyways... guess what time it is.
link
last edited on Jan 23, 2014 at 03:01PM

Alpha and Omega 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu AlphagnHomega said…
If this was on facebook I would like it, if it were on google i would +1 it.
No truer words have ever been typed before it was an honor to of read this you have graced my eyes in a way no on has before.
I know the fanbase is horrible but so was the movie.
Click for details.link
hampir setahun yang lalu redwolf279 said…
I.Will.Kill.You
Also if you are going to be like this then just get out of here, just leave us to what we are happy with and I don't want you upsetting any people who use this club.
hampir setahun yang lalu _PARAGON_ said…
Why hasn't this topic been deleted yet? This is nothing but pointless spam created by a troll. It's also bad for the board so it really should be deleted.
Agreed.
hampir setahun yang lalu nicker11500 said…
It's sad when people are wasting their time on something like this when they could be at a bar having a good time and probably watch a good fight break out.... oh wait city bars don't have that do they (I'm just assuming your from a city) because instead of letting someone push them outside to fight, they call the cops which totally makes it a lot better *sarcasm*...