Alpha and Omega Anybody who knew AlexMcQeen here on Fanpop?

BRA1X3N posted on Jul 31, 2014 at 02:22PM
Please Fan me. I'm Alexmcqeen. There isn't much I have for proof, because there pretty much isn't anything. But I can tell you that my Acc was deleted from inactivity, and I was gone for like a month, but was gonna come back anyways. And before I left I had over 200 fans. And most if the pictures in my picture gallery are kindof similar to the ones I had before. If u were a fan of her, That's was me. And my Acc was deleted for the following reason above. I was a fan of a lot of other people too, but honestly I can't remember. So if we talked a lot , you were a fan of me, or I was a fan of you, tell me, and fan me. Maybe we can start talking again? Oh I also had a red badge for this club :3 thank you, and if you really don't want to re-fan me again, if you dot want to you dont need to. I'm just trying to at least get at least 150 of the fans that I used to have. Thank you.
 Please peminat me. I'm Alexmcqeen. There isn't much I have for proof, because there pretty much isn't any

Alpha and Omega 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu _PARAGON_ said…
You know, having fans on your list is just an extra, it means nothing to someone like me apart from a number. We are all good friends on here I'm sure so I don't see the worry about getting that number back.

2 fans, 100 fans, 1000 fans.... so what? if you like and are a friend of someone then the friendship is all you need, not a number ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu AmbberFox said…
ANGIE O: HAVENT SEEN YOU IN YEARS!