Alpha and Omega Future Sequels after A&O 5?

SentinelPrime89 posted on Oct 10, 2014 at 01:41AM
Think about it. A&O 4 was a success and success can lead to pretty big things. No one even knows the plot of A&O 5 or has seen any storyboards which leads to the belief that this is a Top Secret project.

Alpha and Omega 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu wildwolfheart18 said…
holy crap how many movies are there?
SentinelPrime89 commented…
There are four total. saat is okay, third sucks, fourth is the best of the sequels. hampir setahun yang lalu
TimberHumphrey commented…
here's my opinion on the A&O sequels: saat was awesome, third was okay, fourth tops the first movie (for me). hopefully A&O 5 can be like the fourth movie hampir setahun yang lalu
AlphaAmy commented…
forth was so amazing!! XD kinda surprised actually at how deep the story line was...♥ hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu JettAlpha said…
I would like to see the pups as teens/adults, and maybe Kate and Humphrey reaching elderly age, and Claudette and Stinky being named rulers of Jasper
BlondLionEzel commented…
Yeah :) and maybe we see Garth and Lilly's pups? hampir setahun yang lalu
wwwarea commented…
Seeing Kate and Humphrey being old would kind of make me sad. LOL hampir setahun yang lalu
CoolWolf471554 commented…
Same. hampir setahun yang lalu
AlphaAmy commented…
I wanna see if lilly and garth have pups atau not!! they'd be so pretty ♥ hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Kitsune32 said…
smile
Imagine if they made a TV series.
hampir setahun yang lalu TimberHumphrey said…
i don't know, dude. i'd be happy to see at least one more sequel after A&O 5, but maybe that'll just turn the franchise in the new "Land Before Time" and i don't want that. if they make a tv show, that'll be awesome. as for more sequels after A&O 5... i have no idea
ben15delas commented…
There is not going to be lebih sequels atau a TV show. hampir setahun yang lalu
AlphaAmy commented…
omg that would be awesome! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ben15delas said…
Guys, there is not going to be more after Alpha and Omega Five.
TimberHumphrey commented…
we already know that. no need to remind us again hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu CoolWolf471554 said…
There's gotta be more out there. We've haven't seen a full 1 Hour A&O Movie...
AlphaAmy commented…
ikr! hampir setahun yang lalu
skyrim2244 commented…
a TV tunjuk would be fantastic atau a full length movie hampir setahun yang lalu