cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 anda can be a undertaker atau a deadman name deadman info:what anda did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 5028

hampir setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
crying
Molly:phoenix please don't die *tears rolls down her face and drops on his and in psychic to her mom and sagi* mommy daddy come quick phoenix is hurt and i don't know but i think he's dead *starts crying with him still in her arms* PLEASE SOME HELP US PLEASE WE NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
Kania:takes her big jacket and throws it over him so he was covered from the sun had on her ninji out fit on that gave little to imagine skin tight shorts and shirt that would aloe easy monovering still had her on her she blushes at the kiss"why are you kissing me?"says
hampir setahun yang lalu cyrus498 said…
silver:thank you....*hugs a stuffed panda*i love pandas.... labrys:because i like youu
Kenia:"bbut im a girl"looks at her with bright amber eyes
labrys:so?i swing both ways!*cuddles kania* silver:a acual panda comes*A PANDA!!!*his yellow eyes sparkle as he jumps on it with the coat over him*I LOVE IT!!!
Kania:"why me?there's a prettier girl with veince"
crying
Molly:SOME ONE ANY ONE PLEASE I DON'T CARE WHO JUST PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!! *still crying*
labrys:uurrrmm*animesweatdrop*my brother would kill me if i even tried to go with his girl.. silver:BIG BOOBED LADY GET UP!!!!*throws labrys miles away*we have to go home!!!*anger vein* veince:so were do you want to live?
crying
Molly:*picks phoenix and starts running* SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US MY BOYFRIEND IS HURT PLEASE SOME HELP US
anthony:walks over* ill help that douche bag...*shoots pheonix in the head*
silver:holds kanias hand makeing her walk with him back to the stealth squad leaders mansion*so have you ever met the leader of stealth squad?hes my dad*stares at her with glittery yellow eyes*i got my eyes from my dad...so how long have you been in stealth squad...*holds onto a panda stuffed animal with the other arm*i like pandas what about you?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Liquidz-Flamez said…
Black wings came from Leo's back. "OK THAT I SO IT!! STOP TOUCHING MY GIRL FRIEND DAMNET!!! SHE" MINE!!!" he pulled out a scyth. He dragged silver out into the sun. "DIE DAMNET!!!" he went to labrys and his eye turned red. "Can i cut your damn head off so i can ask where your headed off to?"
Kania:smiles kindly"I've met your dad only when exchangeing important intel.I've was put into the raining program around 9 or 10 and was made a member at 11 and im 18 now.I love pandas their adorable"hands were soft and smooth

Kenji:facepalms"your a idiot anthoney"helps heal phoenix with his branch of sin"what happened Molly?"
Pheonix:*started turning a bright red and a hole formed in his chest and he stands up. His eyes were a blood red. He spit the bullet out of his mouth* Who the hell are you people?
Kenji:"I was healing you not sure what Anthony was thinking and Molly is worried sick about you"says calmly

Kania:"Leo I-"suddenly someone grabs her feet an yanks her down is suprised tries to get away but person was stronger then her

?:"I need to talk to her just a moment"and they start dissolving into the ground

Kania:first her legs then her waist then her torso then her neck looks around panicy then she's gone
Leo looked at the ground where she dissolved. "SON OF A--" he started digging. "Wait, why the hell am i digging if i can just dooo this!!" he flew high into the air and came back down and landed on the ground. He was basically trying to cause a earthquake and open the ground.

Pheonix:*looks at Kenji* Who the hell is that? Ah man....*looks at his flickering flames and sighs* I only have 5 more minutes.......
Kenji:"do you remeamber a girl named Molly?"Asks

?:feels a slight rumble"your boyfrinend is violent huh?"smirks rubs her cheek"you have really nice skin,your just pretty in general want made you go into such a reckless and possible fatal job?"runs a hand through her hair

Kania:yanks away she was tied to a chair in unbreakable bounds in a very deep cellar"because I like the danger and I feel myself in that job"

?:"hummm but now what if you have to leave Leo because of this...is that what you want?"

Kania:freezes not wanting to think about it but thinks who do I love most my job or Leo?but grr I can't compare them it's like compareing dogs and cats"I love both alot!"

?:"if you work for me it'd be so much more exciting just not as violent and you can't date Leo alls good"runs a hand down to her arm then her side"now your choice?"

Kania:thinks then says"my job I have now sorry but thankfor the offer"

?hand goes in between her legs and starts to finger her"oh well...you feel real nice;soft wet and warm"goes in deeper still

Kania:"!!"
Leo breaths heavely, then growls as he sensed something. "Why......ERAGON!!!"
Eragon lands beside him with pizza stuffed in his mouth. "Yeah, what?"
Leo looked at him. "I need you to fly into the air and throw me at the ground."
Eragon nodded and grabbed Leo with his tail and flew high into the air, he threw him as hard as he could at the ground.
Leo hit the ground hard and caused a lvl 8 earthquake.

Pheonix:No.....who are you anyway?
Kanji:"she's your girlfriend and I'm a friend of anthoneys my names kanji"

?:hand crawls up her shirt and unsnaps her bra then pays with her chest"I'll explore around abit how about that?"

Kania:breaths in panicking abit as she was getting molested is about to scream when somethings put over her mouth and she can't scream

?:goes in further"oh even nicer here so warm moist and soft but these boobs"runs nips"are just as nice"smirks"you sure you don't want to join me?"put 4 fingers and gropes around in there

Kania:shudders at the pain few tears fall

?:"I like seeing you so helpless"
Leo crashed in through metal. His eyes were a dark blood red. His wings hit the sides of the wall. "Get........away......from my girlfriend......." his usual layed back personality was changed into a dark one.

Pheonix: Wait! You mean your friends with that bastard that shot me in the head!!
?:"ah Leo has come I was gonna return her to you here ya go unlocks the cuts and feet cuffs and throws her to him"she's declined my work but I'll talk to her again some day"laughs and is gone into the ground without a trace

Kania:pants on the ground twitched work up abit from the persons touch
Leo picked her up bridel style. He didnt say not a word. The he had no pupils, just leaving red.
Kania:is silent too
crying
Molly:dad no heal him not make it worse *crying eyes out*
Pheonix: *Watches as the hole in his chest opens wider* Uh oh, guess i wont be here long......*scratches the back of his head*

Leo flys through the opened ground and sat her down, and made your to give her a pair of pants.
big smile
Arekkusu III:*keeps thrusting*
sad
Molly:i am not going to let you die on me *body glows red and she turns into a fire version of moltre sand then flies into the hole* flaaaaaaaaaaame ooooooooof mooooooooltreeeeeeeeeees the of life internal flame heal this man and let us be one *hole starts to back to normal but goes over her and his memory starts to return to as well*
smile
Zandra:*in her mind* i wonder how the real thing feels
silver:jumps off a cloud back to leo*you....burned....my panda dolll.....*charges power*SHINIGAMI DEATH MODE!!*charges power into the chainsaw*3.......2........1.....HAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­*cu­ts leo in half*now then..*starts crying*my panda dolll......i want to die now....SOB...SOB
Meoko:moans on"oh god yes"arches back shudders spread legs appart more puts elbows on bed had the best acess his thing was covered with her juices "take me high baby"pants

Kania:"Leo!"
silver:hugs kania crying*he tryed to throw me into the sun..i jumped of a cloud...sniff...but the panda couldnttt!!!!!!!*starts crying more*WWWAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! veince:*hands silver a new doll*heres a new soll for my favorite nephew..silver:hugs veince:THANK YOU!! oh kania this is my dads brother veince see all of his familiy members have silver hair and yellow eyes if you ever see anybody like that its familiy
Luna:"hi silver"wave

Kania:"why'd you cut him in half though"
silver:hello luna!*waves back*oh why did i cut him in half?he destroyed my panda doll.....*snuggles with his new panda doll*i cant really control my shinigami power so he will be better about..now
Kania:"ok as long as he is ok"pats silvers head smiles
veince:.....wait a sec.....is my nephew in stealth squad? silver:yeah...*feels lunas boobs*why does he wear balloons on his chest too? veince:animesweatdrop*ehhhh........
Luna:"I'm a girl silly"
silver:so your one of THOSE things....*takes his hand off*they were soft and big veince:anger vein goes on his head*why you....italy:stands infront of veince*no no no no hurting your nephew he doesnt know..plus hes my son!!*calms veince down* veince:grabs lunas boobs*THESE ARE FOR ME AND HER TO TOUCH!AND US ONLY!! italy:reading a book*yes...well she is quiet good looking....
Leo appeared behind silver. "You cant kill me, now stay out of my damn way!!!" he rips out sliver's lungs. "You cant kill a death angel kid!!" his eyes now flashed black. "GET LOST!!!! he smashed silver into the ground, then a scyth appeared in his hand. "Im the son of Death you bastard!!! RAAAAAH!!!!!" he looked around wildy.

Pheonix:*pulls Molly out of him* What do you think your doin!?

Ace looked up at her and smiled. "Wanna find out?"
Luna:blushes"Er what?"blushes
italy:eyes glow yellow*WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO TO MY SON!!!!!!*grows bigger*KANIA KEEP YOUR DOUCHE BAG BOYFREIND UNDER CONTROL........OR YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! veince:oh he said nothing..*gives luna a big smooch*good wifey.. silver:grows them back*and you cant kill me either....
Leo looked at Italy. "Shut the hell up!!!! He attacked me you whore!!!"
italy:gets so pissed all of his veins are visable*..*panting from how pissed he is*YOU LITTLE FUCK SHUT UP HE IS ONLY A KID DAMMIT SO QUIT BEING A COMPLTET DUMB FUCK AND GROW SOME BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!*­is sounding and appearng quiet scary*
Kania:restrains her lover"please I love my job please"looks at him
Luna:smiles at her husband
"YOU DONT FUCKING SCARE ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! GROW A vAGINA AND CUT OFF YOUR **** YOU FOUL ShIT EATING BASTARD!!! I DONT SHOW MERCY AGAINST KIDS OR ANYONE ELSE!!!!" Veins come from Leo's wings. He was pissed. "AND ANOTHER THING YOU DOUCHY ASSHOLE!!!! YOUR A BITCH AND YOUR STEALTH FORCE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!"
Leo looks at Kania. "Her dumb fucking kid started it!! And now she's getting on my nerves!! AH, whatever! take there side!" He turned around and a black portal appeared. Death stepped from the portal. His large scyth in his hand.
italy:fuck yyou*takes silver*kania your fired*Walks off with silver* veince:your a real monster you know that kids dont do shit*picks up luna bridele style and goes with italy*
Leo looked back at them. "Thanks Veince, dont worry, your next." he steps through the portal.
Death looks at them all. "Humans.....pfft...." he appears in front of Veince first and poked him in the forhead, and automatically killed him. "Hm..." he looked at Italy, then at Luna.
Leo's scyth came back from the portal and slashed off Italy's arm. "Thats for firing my girlfriend you stupid whore, i dont care who you are, your not about to push me around like im some fucking kid...." his scyth went back through the portal.
Death nodded. "Good day to you." he walks through the portal and disappears.
(no auto matic killin yall) veince:pfft what ever i dont die*puts a hundred year seal on it* italy:meehhhhh*arms grows back
(HE's death -_- what do you expect?)
Leo walks out of a blue portal on the other side of the world. "Im bored......" he looked around. His wings disappeared long with his scyth.