Anime Anime suggestions?

Goncholotr posted on Jul 26, 2020 at 12:10AM
I'm looking for an anime like this.
Anime: Kekkai Sensen
 I'm looking for an Anime like this. Anime: Kekkai Sensen

Anime 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
laugh
why not go through the article i made in anime club with title name Anime Recommendation and see if any animes caught ur attention ............he he he

sorry i tried to paste the link to that article in this form but for some reason when u paste it in address bar from this form it shows error so i think its best u check it in article section in anime club, its 2nd article in the article list.......he h eh eh
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 why not go through the artikel i made in Anime club with tajuk name Anime Recommendation and see if
·3 bulan lalu lily_1975 said…
I recommend to you the anime "My Hero Academia". This anime is about a world where about 80% of the world's population has some kind of supernatural ability called "individuality. The story is about the growth, battles, and friendship of a high school student, Izuhisa Midoriya, and his classmates at the Yuuei School, who aim to become heroes, a profession that protects people and society from accidents, disasters, and criminals and enemies who abuse their "individuality". It is a very interesting anime, and I think you will like it too!