Avatar The Legend of Korra Legend of Korra RP?

shadirby posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 08:28PM
So I was thinking that MAYBE we could start and RP? Create your own character or be one of the characters in the show.
RULES
-----
1) You can swear, but you might want to censor it. (You know with the symbol keys, $#!^)
2) Follow fanpop rules.
3) Nothing too sexual
4) No controlling anyone else's character unless they say you can
5) No trolling!
-----
You probably know what to do, but for those that don't...

Here's the fill-out for all the people being their own character.

Name:
Any Weapons?:
Personality:
Appearance:

My character/example:

Name: Hiromi Ukiko
Bending: Fire
Any Weapons?: Whip, and (der) bending
Personality: Stubborn, determined, smart, a bit snobby, cocky.
Appearance: Long layered dark brown hair, pale, dark brown eyes, a little short, muscular build.

*EDIT* We'll be waiting for a while until we start this...
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:09PM

Avatar The Legend of Korra 725 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 725

hampir setahun yang lalu genis190 said…
kaiya:Well well*post up by a tree viewing the scenes* Looks like that jerk Shizu got to her first... Mhmm* kaiya licks her lips as she place her right hand inside her corset, getting a piece a paper and looks at the girl and the girl in this picture* This drawing of her is terrible but who cares i must go introduce myself to her.* Kaiya smiles as she moves her hands in a wave motion creating a thick heavy mist towards the girl*
hampir setahun yang lalu MikkiDs said…
Gana: *surrounded by mist* Hey... What the... What's going on? Who r u?
hampir setahun yang lalu Amai21 said…
Amai: Amai had followed Gana not wanting to be alone. At one point Shizu left then there was a thick mist, "Gana you still there?" she had to ask as she tried to find her scared of what might happen to them next.
*Kaiya front flips in the heavy mist and stands her ground* Well I'm here cause you were just fighting Shizu* Kaiya slowly breath in and out and moves her hands as the mist turns into sharp ice shards surrounding the girl* you see i'm here cause someone said your one of Shizu buddy and he has a bounty on his head, now now what to do with you... oh i know* kaiya guides the ice shard directly towards the girl and once it did kaiya smile and snap her finger and the ice shards turns into bubbles* Just kidding * Kaiya started laughing and hugs the girl as her boobs crushes her* Hi i'm kaiya its nice to meet you.
oh and this must be your other friend as well right.. Hi
Gana: *doesnt exactly except your hug but doesnt fight it either....* Yeah Amai Im still here... And nice to meet you too, Kaiya..
hampir setahun yang lalu Alvin2442 said…
Name:Alvin
Bending:Water/Blood-bending
Any Weapons?:A chain that can stretch as long as I need it to and can become as sharp as ice,hard as hard,and like flames.
Personalty:Friendly,Peaceful,Caring,serio­us when needs to be
Appearance:African American with golden tanned skin.Sliver,Blue,and Green eyes with Jet Black Hair.He's 5ft and 6in and weighs about 110
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Alvin:I watch 3 girls on a building.I charge off of the building and jump on another.I blast some water on one of the Triple Threats.I whip out my chain,slamming it on his body.I run across and flip over another,hitting him with my chain.I completely blast ice on another Xin's head.
hampir setahun yang lalu frosttakahashi said…
Shizu: *he walked into a large warehouse where he was told to go if he failed his mission* uh....uh.... I'm here Zolt...

~silence~

Shizu: Uh... Zolt?

behind him the glowing eyes of a chi blockers mask slowly approached him from behind.

Shizu's ears perked up as he heard him approach

Shizu: *he turned to see two fists extend towards him which he quickly dodged* Who are you?! *he jumped back and shot two boulders at him*

Chi blocker: ....* the chi blocker nimbly jumpedd over the boulders and rushed Shizu jabbing him in the shoulder and the side causing his arm to go limp *

Shizu: What the?! *using his good arm he metal bent a nearby machine into a spear then kicked it forward into a pipe that spewed out steam hiding shizu from view which he used to escape*

Shizu ran for what seemed like an hour but was only a few minutes where he collapsed in an alley
angelic
Kaiya: oh great my rose whip is activating again, looks like i will have to catch up with you two later, I got to go catch that bounty on that guys head* Kaiya concentrates on the trees and grass stealing there water and then Kaiya attach the water onto her ends of her hair and forms the water into ice as it froze her hair ends she waves goodbye and front flips heading away from the scenes and headed where Shizu by the power of her whip that Sato created as his secret project, hour and 30 minutes has pass and kaiya walk near a ally and see the guy laying on the ground*
Kaiya: oh no he is hurt, i guess umma have to heal him.* kaiya walks over to the guy and sat down beside him and the ice in her hair she moves her hand in a circle motion and the ice turns into water and started to glow bright blue and she begins to heal him* kaiya: your going to be alright, I'm a great healer I learned from the best Katora when I visit to go train in healing.
Shizu: Wh-....who are you? *he said to exhausted to open his eyes*
I flip in front of two people.The girl was a waterbender and the boy was a earthbender.I know that from that
Shizu*eyes are now open* Who are you?! *his gaze turned towards the unknown person who had came from the roof*
I still have in my jacket that conceals my face."Alvin"I keep looking at him
Shizu: What do you want?
"Nothing"
Shizu: Then why are you here?
"I keep my own watch level with other benders"Water over takes me and I disappear
Shizu: That was.. wierd...*he tries to get up but can't* *he looks to Kaiya* Are you here...to turn me in...?
Kaiya: Who am I, I'm the granddaughter of June, she was hired by Lord Zuko back then to find the avatar with her pet. I also have one but his color is black and blue and be is at home. No I'm not going to turn you in at all, why were you fighting them two girls for anyways,*Kaiya stop healing him as she was finish, she held his face looking at him closely then she let go of his face and moves her hands in a circle motion as the water goes back to the ends of her hair and freezes itself back into her hair*
Kaiya: your a handsome person, I hope your not a moron. Usually ever guy that I think is handsome shows of there moron style of behavior.
I hear every word Kaiya says"Classic"I mutter and the water takes me to the pro bending arena
Shizu: I can't tell you...*he looks to the side and apart of a burn scar is seen coming from his neck* Zolt would punish me again.. But I think he was captured.. *right then the car carrying zolt and Bo Lin sped past the alley they were in*
hampir setahun yang lalu Amai21 said…
Amai: Amai looked over to a car that passed them and saw to people inside, "You know anyone of those people?" she asked Shizu. If they were she was going to do whatever to get them back for him. She had found these people and all that happened was confusing to her; she looked at Shizu waiting for him to answer her. She was ready to take some action.
Shizu*Saw a glimpse of Zolt* y-.....no.....i don't think i knew them. Why did you help me?
((Who wants to be on my Pro-Bending team))

I keep my fist up and send water blasts out my hand
(i will :P)
(Anyone on this a firebender?))
(hi idk im an earthbender...)
((Great I just make one up.Frost Shizu needs to get the the pro-bending arena))
hampir setahun yang lalu Nathan-Croak said…
appearantly everyone is the avatar ? Makes total sense.
and you've come to this conclusion how?)
What were not the avatar at all.
Shizu: I'd talk with you more miss Kaiya but i need to go. *he bent his wire up to a roof propelling himself up and over* *he came to a warehouse where his brother was being held*

shizu thought to himself

Shizu: Since Zolt isn't here the security won't be high *he was on the roof peering down through the sky light, he saw three guards around someone tied to a chair* Jishin... *he hopped in silently landing on a machine*

Guard: Hey kid! *talking to Jishin* Where's your brother with our money?!

Jishin: *his head was drooped low and he was looking at the floor* I don't know...

Guard: Come on you two are twins. You should know where each other are at.

Jishin: You've got that right. * he looked up slightly and saw Shizu on a closer machine* In fact i think he just arrived. *he stomped both feet on the ground causing the ground to shake violently*

Guard: $HIT! Grab the kid!

*metal wires shot out and grabbed their hands as another shot out cutting the rope tying up Jishin*

Jishin: Shizu! Lets go!

Shizu: *he jumped down next to his brother and hugged him* I missed you..*he started crying*

Jishin:Aw don't cry you baby! *he bonked him on the head*

Shizu: Ow! *he rubbed his bump with teary eyes* What was that for?!

the sound of guards coming was heard

Jishin: Come on we need to get out of here! *he slammed his fists into the ground causing another quake while also creating a tunnel for them to escape*

~in the tunnel~

Shizu: Brother. I know a place we can stay until they stop looking for us.

Jishin: Where?

Shizu: I met this nice guy at the noodle shop and he said if we were ever in trouble we could stay there. For a while.

Jishin: Where is this place at?

Shizu: The bending arena.

Jishin: That place? ....Fine. Lets just get there quick before the metal benders look for us too.
Alvin:I wonder where my earthbender partner is as the match is about to start.I look at Steve the firebender who shrugged at me.I throw a bunch of water up"Great just Great"

Steve:Where the earthy anyway.I throw two fireballs in the air that are fueled by anger

Alvin:Shizu I sense near us,coming here maybe,I give Steve a nod
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
*not knowing which room it was Jishin and Shizu walked into the room Alvin and Steve were at*

Shizu: oops! sorry. Wrong room..
Alvin:"Shizu and Jishin right"I mess with my fingers and Steve closes the door
Shizu: W-why did you close the door?

Jishin: You lookin for a fight?
Steve:"Chill out"

Alvin:"Anyone of you would like to join a pro-bending team"
Shizu: What? Really?

Jishin: Wait. Whats in it for us?
Alvin:"Yes Shizu"

Steve:"We can help you with your Triple Threat Triad problem"

Alvin"So anyone of you we got a match in about 2 minutes and are earthbender not here"A dude comes in and says we have 2 minutes
Jishin: How'd you know about our affiliation with them?!

Shizu: Brother calm down. Why don't you help them?

Jishin: No you do it. I need to recover.
Steve:"Alvin figures out stuff easily"He regards"So are one of you gonna help us"
Steve:I heat up as the official says we have a minute left
Shizu: Fine. But i don't have a uniform. *he looks down at his somewhat ragged clothes*
Kaiya: well atleast I'm rich thanks to my grandmother June helping finding Zuko's mother. It was a very great journey, I guess I can go see this pro bending is all about since I'm already here in republic city.* Kaiya whistle as her pet Hikaru came*

Kaiya: Bi baby you miss me* blows a kiss at her pet and she hops onto her pet and headed towards the pro bending area and once she got there she ran into Mako and Asami*
Mako: Hey watch it!
Kaiya: ops sorry about that I'm in a hurry.
Mako:ugh.. Asami who was that girl.
Asami: Kaiya my cousin on my mother side of the family, I can't believe she is wearing that in public, that outfit is to revealing.
*meanwhile Kaiya went inside as she pets her pet on the head twice and Hikaru left and Kaiya went looking around to see different teams*
kaiya: this is exciting, no wonder Asami like this place it's hot.
Steve:I bring out a uniform"Hurry"The thing starts to come in for us
Kaiya: what is taking my ant eater pet so long. * Kaiya pet rush back to her and Kaiya smile and she got back on Hikaru and she rides her pet to the arena seats and waits for the action to be held*
Kaiya: this is going to be awesome!
Shizu:*changes into uniform* So what do i do now?
Alvin:"Come on"Steve and I step on the metal thing and water kinda moves Shizu on to it.It retracts"We're about to play a match"I put on my helmet and step onto the arena.

Steve:I put on my helmet and put my fist in front of me and crouch low,while stepping on the arena
Shizu:*stumbles onto the moving platform and puts helmet on*how do you play this game???