Bewitched Bewitched favourites?

Cammie posted on Jan 20, 2008 at 03:06PM
Hey all you Bewitched fans, greeings from Downunder! Do you guys have a favourite Bewitched character and/or a fav episode(s)? My fav character is of course Samantha/Elizabeth; liked Aunt Clara alot too (she was so cute & weird). Fav episode is definitely the pilot episode I,Darrin,Take This Witch Samantha; A Is For Ardvark (a season 1 ep where Samantha enables Darrin to be a warlock but as a result of his greediness it almost ruins their marriage. I also adore all those eps where they go back in time such as in Samantha's Thanksgiving To Remember.

Bewitched 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu TheCountess said…
It's been so long since I've seen an episode (since original airings), that I can't really remember any specific ones. Samantha was my favorite too... and I agree about Aunt Clara. Now that I think about it, she kind of reminds me of the old ladies in 'Arsenic and Old Lace'. I think she'd fit right in with them.
I know they're available on DVD now, but that's something that finances won't allow. ...that and many other things.
hampir setahun yang lalu ainz17 said…
yeah samantha and serena they were groovy baby :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Berni said…
I love all of them,but i must say Abner was sooooooooo funny with his replies to gladis what a great couple.
hampir setahun yang lalu jmillan said…
I loved and still love today..I missed a lot when I was younger- almost too young to remember the first episodes
hampir setahun yang lalu makintosh said…
heart
My favourite character is Darrin.
He loved Samantha so much...and he was sooooo patient
 My favourite character is Darrin. He loved Samantha so much...and he was sooooo patient
hampir setahun yang lalu calais said…
smile
bewitched is the best ,always a great watch.
hampir setahun yang lalu jmillan said…
I had to remind everyone about the episode where Samantha and Darrin exchanged voices and uncle Arthur was in this episode- I think it was by far the funniest episode....loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu witchgal15 said…
smile
I love Samantha. My favorite episode is probably ok who is the wise witch. That's the one where the house is in a vapor lock and endora and esmerelda are stranded.
hampir setahun yang lalu verajay said…
im watching bewitched now on the subject of racisim. this is one of my favorites. with tabitha and lisa calling themselves sisters. and i love samantha closing quote. about dark and white meat.