Big Time Rush Carlos is OKAY!!!

mat29cool posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 03:48PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that Carlos is OKAY!!! What happened was that Carlos had played a prank on Logan and for revenge while Carlos was sitting at the edge of the stage Logan came up behind him and pushed him off the stage. It was JUST for revenge NOT for fighting!! Carlos is NOT hurt he is just FINE!!! so people CALM DOWN!!! I have gotten like 10 messages about is CARLOS OKAY?? OMG, r u sure??!!!!

HE IS FINE!!!! :) I don't remember where I saw it but there was a video! SO CHILAX!!! :)

and DO NOT say MEAN things about Logan!!!! LOGAN was just playing, and I will be PISSED!!! sorry, Im going crazy over all the rude comments about him to me! :(
last edited on Apr 09, 2010 at 03:53PM

Big Time Rush 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu BTR-Forever said…
smile
i did not know that ... poor Carlos :( I know Logan was just fooling around ... all of the BTR boys do that now and again !!! I ain't mad at Logan even though i love carlos to death. Thank you lord he's ok !!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Mandydoodle said…
lol mat
hampir setahun yang lalu WithAChildHeart said…
wink
They are boys after all. What on earth are they supposed to do then? Play with dolls? The hypocrisy of women (not you!) xD
hampir setahun yang lalu OfficialBTRFan said…
cool
Oh okay thank God because he pushed him pretty hard.
hampir setahun yang lalu BTRfan0001 said…
hmmm
I saw that video, boys are soooo immature!! But still funyy!! :) i just have to ask, what was Logan getting revenge for???
hampir setahun yang lalu Emil5634 said…
laugh
OfficialBTRFan: Carlos landed on a, like, a Yogamat (however U spell that). U could see that in the video.
BTRfan0001: Carlos filmed Logan while he was sleeping. They were driving and had been for a LOOONG time, and after an Exhausting day, Logan fell asleep. Then, Carlos made a funny video:P Look it up on Youtube, it's funny to watch;)
hampir setahun yang lalu _Aphrodite_ said…
crying
:( awe
hampir setahun yang lalu Yukitastic said…
heart
It's good Carlos is okay, and it's good Logan was just joking.