Bonnie Bennett Bonnie Bennett episode discussion !

Desara posted on Oct 14, 2011 at 03:47PM
Your views on Bonnie in TVD episodes :)

Bonnie Bennett 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Desara said…
smile
Bonnie in 3x05 ;)

She was AMAZING and we never got that much bonnie and matt. For me they are amazing together as friends. There is a great connection. I love how she jumed in the pool to save matt and that was just great becasue she didnt use magic to save him. We really got to see more of Bonnie human side. I hate how most people are saying that bonnie can only save people and be a hero and the only reason she is on the show is becasue she is a WITCH.(THAT IS NOT THE REASON AT ALL!!!!) But in this episode we got to see that she is amazing and doesnt need magic to save people. It shows that her human side is just as STRONG. Hopefully all the haters get to see that to !!! There were some Klaus and bonnie ;) and i would love to see more! Bonnie going a bit dark but comeing back to be good would be a hot !! They are HOT together ;)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Ds_Redbird23 said…
smile
I loved everything, about Bonnie in episode 3.05. Bonnie and Matt was so sweet, I really like their chemistry. Plus we learned new information about Bonnie and her past. It was cool to know that Bonnie was a life guard last summer with Matt ( And that is so Bonnie, wanting to rescue strangers, she is flawless). I also like the whole Klaus and Bonnie scene, great chemistry again and ...OMG about Klaus snapping Tyler neck (so didn't see that coming). And oh yeah... Bonnie was so heroic, running to save Matt. I knew Matt wasn't going to die and that he would probably see Vicki, but I really felt bad for Bonnie. She is always place in these life or death situation where people depend on her to save them. Everyone needs Bonnie to make it right, to take care of the problem. But in that moment when Bonnie was doing CPR, she said something that moved me to tears. She said "please Matt, I cant do this, there's nothing else I can do." but she didn't stop, she keeping saying "please", and you can tell she was crying a little while still trying to save Matt. She was scared and it got me to thinking, Does Bonnie feel this way about the whole situation, with Elena/Klaus/Stefan? She doesn't have the 100 dead witches powers, so I wonder if she feel that as if she can't do anything? Bonnie is always strong around others, always being up for the change. But in that moment when she was alone trying to save Matt, I feel that maybe she was expressing an emotion she dare not share with others.
hampir setahun yang lalu Tigerlily888 said…
crying
I really sympathised with Bonnie in 3x06-she really is hurting at the moment-Jeremy doesn't seem to really understand her that much and to me just proves what I thought all along-Beremy wasn't a good idea (sorry BJ shippers!!!)

I'm also annoyed by the fact Elena seems to think Bonnie can't handle anything and keeps her out of everything! Damon was right to roll his eyes as he has alot more faith in her-she's the strongest out of them all yet she's being kept out of it! Why does Elena never mind Caroline being involved but she does mind Bonnie being involved! Bonnie took down a bloody original and is the strongest character on the show!!! SO angry with Elena at the moment-she's not a kid!!!!!

AND that webclip of Damon being a dick to her made my blood boil too! "Fix it!"-WTF? I also get annoyed by the fact he refers to them as "blondie" and "witchy"-i mean i kinda like it being a Bamon fan but still-wish he'd show ELENA'S friends some respect as he does when he's alone with either of them but when they're together he treats them like some silly teenagers!
hampir setahun yang lalu Ds_Redbird23 said…
worried

3x07 was really Epic for Bonnie Bennett, especially when Grams came back. I was so happy for Bonnie, but it sucked watching her lose Gram all over again. I think I cried worse then the first time Grams left, just heartbreaking. I was hoping that Jeremy would have hold Bonnies hand after Grams left to let her know that she was not alone. That's what Jeremy should have been in this episode, a supporter. Instead Jeremy followed his heart which was no where near Bonnie. Bonnie had to stand in front of the fireplace alone, closing a hand that was once held with so much love, and support, and she lost it all in an instant :(

hampir setahun yang lalu Desara said…
Ok soo we saw Bonnie in 3x18!! Her breakdown was so heartbreaking and no one was there with her ! Here shows Bonnie so-called friends that they are terrible... If elena was so worried about bonnie why didnt she go looking for her.. At the end when Bonnie was speaking with Elena, she could tell Bonnies was about to cry.. Her voice was breaking, but she was only worries about Stefan going to Klaus to Get Damon..

I love the Klonnie scene, It is good to see his old self again.. Klonnie is perfect then Klaroline becasue Klaus Can be himself around Bonnie and Bonnie can handel him, I mean if she can kick Damos ass then she can Kick Klaus, also she nearly Killed him.. What does that tell you?

I dont really care for stelen, delena, love triangle anymore, there are more interesting things on the show, Like the Mikealsons and BONNIE BENNETT!!

I love the scene between Rebekah and Bonnie, i really hope there will be more scenes, if she can be friends with Caroline who is a vampire then why not Rebekah!!