Buku Untuk Dibaca Fav penulis

Swiftshadow posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 03:47AM
My fav author is Maureen Johnson

I thought everyone could post there fav author

Buku Untuk Dibaca 21 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DeadlyRose said…
lol great idea! I have trouble narrowing it down to just one tho, but I think I've managed to do it finally! ok here we go, Lucy Maude Montgomery.

Her books cheer me up no matter what mood I'm in! and her books have a certain poetic flow to them, makes you feel cozy. I love it!
hampir setahun yang lalu Ovybo said…
Weeeeeeell...it's either Trenton Lee Stuart, Jenny Nimmo, Stephenie Meyer, Jay Asher, Ann Martin, Margret Perterson Hagret, Blue Balliet, Bruce something or other, and Roald Dahl.

hampir setahun yang lalu velvet_fox said…
heart
Sarah Waters. She keeps me utterly transfixed to the page like no other author. Fingersmith in particular is just well brilliant. She's one of the best storytellers around at the moment.

I'm also partial to Ian Mckewen.
hampir setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
Philip Pullman always blows me away with his writing and stories. He definitely made me obsessed. Jeff Lindsay the author of Dexter is great too. He's really quirky and off-centre, he makes you love a serial killer. That's talent.
hampir setahun yang lalu forbiddenLURVE said…
Mine has always and will be always Roald Dahl!
hampir setahun yang lalu r-pattz said…
i like Scott Westerfeld. hes a very creative author, and i like his general writing style. and i like Nicholas Sparks
hampir setahun yang lalu monique2993 said…
big smile
Orson Scott Card has to be my favourite! I'm a huge science fiction fan and I find his work especially captivating and real.
hampir setahun yang lalu Ashley-Green said…
My favourite author is deffinately Cecilia Dart-Thornton xx
hampir setahun yang lalu oecd said…
mine wold have to be Sarah Dessen no words could describe how amazing her books are (:
hampir setahun yang lalu iamawesome77 said…
James Dashner, J.K Rowling, Lois Lowery, J.R.R Tolkein, Rick Riordon, Cassandra Clare, Kenneth Opal, those are my favorites. But the best is James Dashner. His writing is beyond describe.
hampir setahun yang lalu iamawesome77 said…
sunny
James Dashner makes me believe that I am the character. He can describe what pain actually is, what fear is. Who can describe what it feels?What it actually is beyond extent? He can. He makes you notice that that is what you feel at times. Yet can't put it into words down to the exclamation points. I love his writing. Period.
hampir setahun yang lalu BatCountry9000 said…
Michael Crichton.

Jurassic Park and The Lost World are two of my favorite books.
hampir setahun yang lalu Mcc1 said…
big smile
Stephen King

The Shining is my favourite of his
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu webkinzluv said…
JERRY SPINELLI!!!!!! I also like the Author of the Hunger Games which i can't seem to remember the name of. She can write an entire paragraph on one character tossing a blueberry to another character and the other character eating it. mind=blown.
hampir setahun yang lalu browntyreshop said…
smile
Dan Brown
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsCharliePace said…
Very difficult question... Probably Peter Allison.
hampir setahun yang lalu MGGLover said…
Kurt Vonnegut.

Every novel I have read so far has utterly blown my mind and left me speechless.

hampir setahun yang lalu KatieWordweaver said…
Christopher Paolini, Rick Riordan, Roald Dahl, or J.K. Rowling. Not in any particular order though.
hampir setahun yang lalu marthatsal said…
heart
Jane Austen! Always...and forever!
hampir setahun yang lalu Carolinaproud26 said…
Ummm........ Lauren Kate
hampir setahun yang lalu XxLostAngelxX said…
Osamu Dazai. He did an excellent job capturing emotions onto the page. In fact most of what he writes is pure, raw emotion. I have no idea how he managed to do that so well but kudos to him.