Breaking Dawn Bella is a SEX addict!!!Maybe

lolipopgrl113 posted on May 01, 2009 at 01:01AM
OK!Luv Twilight and all the rest and i loved the movie. I also do not want to offend any1 who likes jacob or sound like a twilight hater.I love Twilight with my whole soul and i'm in the process of getting a twilight vampire certificate so don't hate me!!!I think bella is a sex addict in eclipse and breaking dawn. like 20 chaps from the two books are about bella forcing herself on edward! she is turning into a sex machine! i started screaming ho ho ho when she started walking around edward in what can't be called underware! I hate to say this and wouldn't if it wasn't true so i would like to pause and say that i love Twilight!! The whole sex thig might be an issue when it comes to the movie because they won't show the multiple senarios of the act! might be some contrivorcy over that.Jacob in breaking dawn was not my fav character but i'm getting over my infinate hate of him.Every time i read the book I can't stop thinking about edward um um um having an
um um you know and then biting a pillow. i am getting off topic so back to bella. i of coarse would love to have edward as my boyfriend and who wouldn't? but bella isn't a good GF if she forces herself on edward and i don't think SM approched that correctly. they should have sex but it shouldn't be all bella thinks about. last thing i was in hystarics when i red the part where edward said"you think i didn;t enjoy myself"and when he talked to his brothers! Great pleasure!!! tell me what you have to say and sorry for my rant being so long!!!no offence intended at all! DON'T HATE ME PLEAAAAAAASE!!!!!
thanx!

Breaking Dawn 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu lolipopgrl113 said…
blush
sorry for spelling errors! thanx!
hampir setahun yang lalu Amanda2310 said…
No you are right. But she only forces herself on Edward becasue it's the only human experience she wants to try before being turned into a vampire so I understand her thinking. But is Bella a sex addict I don't think so. She is just making love to her husband like any newlywed couple would.
hampir setahun yang lalu twilight0girl said…
i agree.i was thinking ho ho ho too.but it was really gross when she was forcing herself upon edward like that!but i guess bella being a sex addict...MAYBE....MAYBE NOT? but i still love bella!
 i agree.i was thinking ho ho ho too.but it was really gross when she was forcing herself upon edward
hampir setahun yang lalu katiecain said…
She's not a sex addict at all; it's completely normal to want to have sex with your husband! Especially on your honeymoon. It's part of love and marriage.
hampir setahun yang lalu lolipopgrl113 said…
big smile
i honestly realized that now . . . good point but b4 that i was like freaking. . .

thanx!
hampir setahun yang lalu boardtodeath10 said…
rainy
I AGREE AND KATIECAIN U R WRONG MAYBE U SHOULD READ ECLIPSE MORE CAREFULLY BECAUSE SHE WAS TRYING TO GET SEX FROM HIM BEFORE THEY WERE MARRIED
hampir setahun yang lalu ladywyze said…
She's a sex addict. And Edward's ver over...
hampir setahun yang lalu missing_99 said…
I agree. Bella only seemed to have wanted sex in both Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
hampir setahun yang lalu ladywyze said…
big smile
I hate Bella for that... a sex addict.... yeah..