Brucas Brucas peminat Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the peminat-peminat of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 116057

hampir setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
Awww welcome Hannah...lol!
hampir setahun yang lalu Janni said…
I am on youtube and google and trying to find the video. ADn it is really bugging me that i don't even remember that scene:(
by the way, that was a great gam:)
WHat are you guys up to?
hampir setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
nm, i don't want school to start! it starts in a week:( you?
mine in 2 weeks...yayy! hihi! I've got plenty of time until then..xD
have any of you found the vid yet??
hahha you got the 500th comment!!!!!!! lucky!
No:(
hampir setahun yang lalu Chlarkfan said…
omg sophialover i sooo agree with you!! i just read your comments on page 20. wow its like you said what i was thinking! haha =]
haha i knoww...i'm sure kinda of ALL of us agree! It's just ANNOYING and y'know...sometimes LPers are really making me get extremely bitchy!
That happens all the time!! It is like they set free the bitch in me! lol
LOL!
Happens EXACTLY the same in my case. Especially when they claim LP have "GREAT CHEMISTRY"! LMAO! This is really really really ANNOYING and FUNNY at the same time.
hampir setahun yang lalu saBRUCAS said…
Lol!!
hahaha so true!
hampir setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
so this is probaly not in the flow of things but I am just letting you guys know I am back I really haven't been on here to commenting back picks for a wile because I was really sick for two weeks and I am back. just letting you guys know.
hampir setahun yang lalu kuhriissten said…
awh! hope you feel better now! yahh welcome backkkk
hampir setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
thanks I defiantly do fell better what I had you defiantly would not what to have.
awww welcome..lol! I had no idea you were sick or something. Hope now you're Ok!!<33!
hampir setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
your finally back glad your better =)
WElcome back:) I thought for a while that you had left fanpop. So glad that you are well:)
And have you guys read the interview with Mark yet?
no i havnt could you send me the link?
you can find it one the brucas spot. Hust look in the forums. Or go to www.onetreehillblog.com
thanks janni =)
just read it omg lol
YEAH! Mickei posted it here too! This interview confused me UTTERLY guys..xD! When it comes to Mark...i'm never sure if he really means what he says or not!!
hampir setahun yang lalu eka-chan said…
LEYTON GAME:

Emotional Hunger
Fantasy Bond
Inconsistency

*People like Peyton often times create worlds of themselves to hinder feeling pain and rejection and in doing so, find someone to idealize the relationship she's looking for but couldn't find (except with Jake which was abruptly cut off due to matters out of her hands.) Desperate because the clock is ticking in her supposed "romantic dream," she has to cling onto someone that reflects the same kind of insecurities and will feed them and that person is Lucas, someone who commits but doesn't know how to sustain it, someone who is easily swayed by the a fleeting moment that creates false judgment. These two create a "fantasy bond" where all that matters is that NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND THEM, thinking what they have is special and endearing. Because of this, such painful consequences arise: they don't let other people let in the barrier and shield themselves from realistic terms and justify their misconducts.

All of us have a fear of intimacy. But it's all about taking a leap of faith when we want to be loved. Brooke and Lucas faced this and overcame it. Peyton and Jake also did the same. Nathan and Haley are always in this process and their marriage gets stronger because of this co-dependence that doens't contrict the individuals in a relationship.

Recently, I saw a pick question in the OTH spot about what fans like most about Peyton and the answer is how she sacrificed her love for Lucas. Well, "True Love doesn't let you betray, sacrifice and delude yourself for the other." It's still with selfishness that Peyton did that; as always, she wants to be the victim of her own doing. This side of her was gone with Jake but because of his absence, she's falling prey to this conjured darkness, waiting for a rescuer and Lucas just couldn't resist himself and "be that guy for her"

"Don't marry Lindsey, Luke! Am I kidding myself here? Haven't you felt the way I feel all these years we're apart because I still do!"

Lucas and Peyton grew apart and you can't claim to love someone after not seeing them for a long time. YOU CAN'T LOVE ANYTHING ABOUT THEM THAT WAS IN THE PAST BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON THEY ARE NOW.

I hope to jump in the conversation again although admittedly, it took me awhile. Thanks for the props, B4C and sophialover!

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
okay was the interview good? don't tell me what it's about!! i can't take it anymore i want to read spoilers! but im totally stopping myself!
link

i think we got a lot of new brucasers over the summer!
Well the interview was kind of cofusing. I i think you can read it, cause there aren't any kind of spoilers in there. CAuse just some facts, about who might come back to the show. Cause i also are not reading any spoiler. I don't think that it was so spoilerish. So..?
Yeah...a lot of new BLers during the summer..yayy!
And YEAH Hannah...Janni is right! You can totally read the interview...there are no spoilers in it!
But...HELL YEAH! What he said was basically CONFUSING! You never know with Mark! As always...he says A LOT of things in his interviews but not everytime means every single thing he says! I think it's part of keeping the interest alive...xD!
Yeah that interview is extremely confusing. I really hope Mark shocks us all by bringing Jake back and putting Brucas together.
k... im gonna go read it!
good:D
janni you still on?? i found your vid:)
Anyone in love too with Lila's fan art? lol! Guys..seriously...i'm becoming more and more addicted to BL..xD It's scary...lol! I'm brucasing all day and i still don't manage to get over how amazingly they look together!!!<3333!
OK..I ADMIT IT! I'm a helpless romantic..lol!
haha! yeah their so cute!
Dont worry sophialover Im right there with you
My obsession with Brucas is seriously unhealthy.
i'm one of you guys too:)
And hannah i found you video:D:P
TOTALLY..XD!! lol! But guys...where's Lila's profile? Is it only me who when i'm clicking on her name it shows me nothing or it happens to you guys too? OMG! I hope it's not what i'm thinking it is. Did she get banned or smth?????
yeh that happens to me too :S
that would suck! janni i have to go find yours now!!
That SUCKS! She had like i dunno how many props and i dunno how many medals! IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR. Why the hell those idiots banned her??? lol! I wish she'll make a new account soon<33!! I already miss her...TT.TT!
um maybe all the lpers reported or got her banned cause the were pissed that she became a bler! idk..
they got me banned before! i called peyton a two faced b**** and a slut! and all the lpers reported me! i was banned for like a month and then my sis messaged the people in charge and i got unbanned!
i think they were ok with her being a BLer coz she is still an LPer isnt she
That means that there is STILL a possibility of getting her account back? I wish we could do something...talk to Dave or just message fanpop cause it's really a shame.
And no..Hannah. I don't really think the LPers did it just because she changed ship and from LPer she became a BLer. I'm sure something else happened but i still don't know or even can imagine WHAT. But Ok..if the LPers did it then...what i'm i suppossed to say? THEY SUCK!
she is still an LPer tho isnt she i thoguht she was a halfie now
PS:Whoever did it...sucks! I mean..LMAO! Lila was like the funniest fanpoper ever..!! She was adding very cool stuff, she was making the most hilarious comments...she totally rocked in every possible way! PLUS that she was getting along with both LPers and BLers! Why anyone could want to report her?
I didn't know she was a halfie...lol! But i guess that doesn't really matter...LMAO! Even if she wasn't a BLer i would totally say the same thing about her. She had offered a LOT to fanpop! She had so many medals..so many fans and so many props. SO...WTF? Why they did that to her? I think she really got into trouble with the people in charge/had a fight with them..or somthing like that. I can't explain it otherwise!
ooo i love your icon =)
she told me that she got in a fight with kathria! it might be her!