Brucas Brucas peminat Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the peminat-peminat of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 60151-60200 of 116057

hampir setahun yang lalu Cas_Cat_2 said…
Gahh, this sucks.
It's not surprise i wouldn't get it, but i actually missed the whole things. xD

You're still here Dawn? <33
hampir setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
HUH??
Ughh i knoooow Cat.
I missed it too! Who got it anyway?
laugh
Eyesexage. -.-

MARY! <33
LMAO, the guy part is for Nate. xD
I think it was Nem, but i'm not sure. xD
who's Nate? LMAO. Apparently i missed A LOT.
Nem???? How come didn't Janni get it? LMAO.
LMAO! You don't know Nate? xD
His nick is Bdavisbrokeme, and he's a BL fan too. He was here a few times before. But he's mostly on the Pinjas. xD
hampir setahun yang lalu Janni said…
HAHAlooooser!!
hampir setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
how do you not know nate? :O
LOL babe... ihad a feeling all night that i wouldn't get it... and babe i cheater hard core too! jut go back and loook. but nem took it=(
Ughh baby *hugs*! Never mind. You'll get 70.000th<333 LMAO.
And no...i have honestly never spoken to Nate before. I didn't even consider him as an active member...LOL.
sick
Aww, i missed it cheater. =[
Ahh but yeah...if he's on the Pinjas then it's pretty natural that i've not heard of him as i never go there...lol.
janniiiii im making a harry potter vid xD
he isn't that active but he was on last night
yeh he is pretty active but if you dont go to the pinja spot that will be why you dont know him xD but hes cool xD
yey dawn! i can't wait
YAYY Dawn! =D =D =D =D
What is about? xD
big smile
Yea, he's awesome. ;)
its just a whole cast vid xD
i like the whole cats thingy xD

And i'm more in live with Ronny&Hermione!!! and a little more in Harry&Ginny from the book!
But r/hr are ADORABLE!!
kiss
but i have to go now... talk to you later;D
Love you!<3
Looky xD
link
sad
Lol, my favorite couple is James/Lily <3
I want JK Rowling to write a prequel of HP about the times before Harry SOOOOO much! =[
Wow, you have a lot cheater. xD
Eyesexage. <33
I want her to write about what happend during those 19 years!!! but yor idea sounds fun... and then we could get to know more about the mauruders

but i heard we might get a book about dumbledore!
lol i knew, like i said last night it reeks pathetic xD
kiss
but now i really have to go.. LY<3
About Dumbledore? I didn't know that!
Lol, i guess it's better than nothing, but it doesn't interess me much. xD

And i prefer to know the past, because there are sooo much we don't know. =[
heart
Aww, okay hun.
Byee, LY too! <33
hampir setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
damn i miss everyone stupid time zones anyway my bestie Melissa and i are right this fanfic together and this is what we have so far it is a summary.

link
hampir setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
angry
-rant-
This flashback says nothing to say about love. How can one say LP are meant to be blah blah blah when all they did was kiss? LP lust >>> BL lust. Srsly. How can Peyton say she loves Lucas and hurt both Jake and Brooke? You are so stupid Mark!
-rant over-
that is mark for you nem
Yea Nem. -.-
guys it is not done but this is what i wrote for the fanfiction Melissa and i are writing

Fade in Tree Hill Airport

“Hey it's me. Look I'm at the airport and I've got two tickets to Las Vegas. Do you wanna get married tonight?” Lucas sat their waiting for a reply on the other end of line. After their was no response an hour later Lucas began to sink in the chair as he was waiting for his flight to Las Vegas. When the plane began to board he thought back to the last two months that lead him to this point in his life. (Flashback to the Lucas and Lindsey wedding)... To love and honor each other all the days of your life, until death do you part as the minster finished then finally Lindsey spoke it was a comet, Luke. Could you just give us a moment, please? Lucas asked the minister as he spoke to Lindsey the boy saw the comet and he felt as though his life had meaning. And when it went away, he waited his entire life for it to come back to him. Lindsey, I love you, but this really isn't the time for a book review, ok? This completely caught Luke off guard and little did he know at this moment that Jamie, his little Jimmy jam was being kidnapped by the crazy ass Nanny Carrie. Hours went on with no sign of Jamie. Nathan and Haley were worried that their son would never return. Lucas couldn't help but get that feeling as well. Could this day be any worse for him? Having the love of your life leave you at the alter and now the little boy you care about the most is gone. His world was falling apart. Then his good friend Brooke came over and wrapped her arms around him. "Everything is going to be ok Luke." That was the last thing he heard before Jamie came running into the room safe and sound. One thing that day turned out ok but Lucas was still alone. That was when he began going down a dark path. It seemed like he would be like this forever. I really thought Lindsey was the one for me the one I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with these thoughts were replaying in Lucas mind every night when he went to sleep and every morning when he woke up he was just in a downward spiral that he did not think he would ever get out of until he one day he went to visit his good friend Brooke who helped him out of his darkness. The day the darkness began to lift a little bit was when he went to see Brooke as she was getting ready for the arrival of the Baby she was going to take care of.

heart
Aww, it looks good T! =]
thanks we start off with the airport scene then flashback to why he is doing that and you know we are going to have brooke let lucas having it for proposing over the phone
wink
Hehe, sounds good. ;)
yes it does oh we also are going to put Brooke in a situation where is going to be rescued by Lucas and they will have a baby and their baby has to deal with the possibility with hcm because Lucas does have it
heart
Oh, that sounds great! =D
And the baby will have or not?
we haven't decided that yet i don't think and we would probally have to research that but i can tell you that Naley is going to have some good stuff also along with Jeyton
heart
Yea, that's the good thing about BL fics, it always have NH and JP. <33

But you know, i've read some NH fics, and in all of them just ONE had Leyton (who actually weren't that bad xD). All of them was with Brucas <33

That gotta mean something. x)
hey
has everyone gone?
i am here dawn i had to eat

yes cat that does because that is way it is supposed to be and myself and Melissa are Blers, Nhers and JPers so that's why it is like that and even though we have not written the JP part yet we are going to have them rebuild their friendship then they are going to go from their
hampir setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
hey guys i know i haven't been on here much this week but as most of you know my internet hasn't been working and my sister locked me out of her computer and i rarely get to go on my brothers computer.. but! my mom ordered my new internet so ill be back really soon some time this week!

ive also been really busy! like i can't even explain my weekend was crazyy..

oh and OMG im going to a brian greenberg concert this week! idk if you can really call it a concert buy yea!

ps. whos the guy??

and need some of you to fill me in
no one is even here to stop me
60200th comment<3